Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Anyone ever tasted the 9% skol super lager? It's the worst beer I ever had, I swear to god. Holy mother of andariel, I feel like puking

EDIT:
My friend made bong like device to take it all in one sitting, man that's probably the worst thing I ever done

@corax: added to the list "Things to do before I die (of liver faliure)"

try Victoria Bitter

Try cider. Awful stuff. I fail to see how someone can take perfectly good apple juice, add alcohol and fail. Really.

In addition to the "super skol 9% beer" we also bought "Gaymers" cider, couldnt resist the name. Totalyl awful stuff as well, but it was 2 X 0.5 litres for 2 pounds.

@silo: everytime I drink cider when going out I get the dreaded nivkname "miss cider" :sad:"

edit:
next up is a shot absinte, wish me luck tonight my firends :dizzy:

Vodka wins.

Actually Stones Original Green Ginger Win wins, but voddy will do.

So, silo. Now you've finished your uni stuff, you need a GoMule todo list, eh? :evil:

Anyone ever tasted the 9% skol super lager? It's the worst beer I ever had, I swear to god. Holy mother of andariel, I feel like puking

I drank a few cans of that at a party once. 0-puke in four hours. Of course, it was the shot of tequila chased by budweiser that killed me off (tequila does nasty things to me), but I mainly blame the skol. Apparently that was quite an amusing night though.

I'm not finished yet :p That was just coursework.

I still have 5 exams in the next 4 weeks, then I'll be finished. But I'll be sailing for 2 weeks and out of the internets, so I guess i'd better get the list collected now :)

vodka fails for me, just dosnt sit well, now jager, thats good stuff. me and mates have drunk half a bottle strait before, dam that was a fun night, try playing guitar hero when you can see 2 of each note :badteeth:

@zarf: me and me mates got a botle of gaymers each for the same reason, its nasty stuff but they do look good in out botle collection

Try cider. Awful stuff. I fail to see how someone can take perfectly good apple juice, add alcohol and fail. Really.

Like most things, it depends on the quality and effort. Making it for mass-production/consumption tends to subtract from the overall quality. From my experience, 98% of the cider you buy in a store is crap...

... but my uncle (a farmer, in a region known for apple farms) makes his own cider. Since he has to drink what he makes, his cider is absolutely delicious.

*toasts Uncle Lawrence*

I'd have to agree with poops on the cider. The mass-marketed stuff is certainly palpable, but small-time, home-produced is far better. Last October my finance and I went to an apple orchard not far from here; who also sold home-made apple wines, cider, and hard cider. Terrific stuff.

But let's move on to beer. I drank a bottle of this last night and I must say, it's one of the best beers I've ever tried. Simply amazing...every sip was like a little piece of heaven. :cloud9:

Hmm, homemade booze always reminds me of exploding beer bottles under the porch.

Home sick with a sore throat, why is it when you can't talk you always seem to have more thigns to say?

Homemade booze reminds me of the stuff (wine) my dad used too make before he gave it up ... :undecided: It smelled and looked bad and was said to taste awfull too (I dont really know about the taste though I were too young to get more than to look and smell, witch were more than enough)

Well I'll stick with the red wine as usual :thumbsup:

it always amazes me all these stills and people buy for their homemade booza production. all you really need is sugar, water, yeast and enough ingeniuty to create your own distillation setup. mine cost around $10. sadly it exploded when i was testing the alcohol concentration in the distilled jar. the fire went back up the piping. was kind of cool.:thumbsup:
home made science = 1
Corax = 0

this time. i also had a friend get me to rig a setup for him. then he told me what it was for. thats when i left. hes finally been released from prison

October my finance and I
You'll need all your finances if you buy that homemade all-natural stuff. Expensive.

I'm back, after 2 long days without OTF. Brother's now a Marine (a recruit, actually, which we taunt him with to no end). The funny part was, the room they did the oath in was totally silent*, and I kept expecting someone to issue an "oath" of their own. The officer would have opened the door to see 5 recruits actually rofling.

Oh, and regarding the cider discussion, try applejack. It's one of the first drinks to be made in America, and it's sort of like a super-cider.

A Dew for me, barkeep.

*: A note on this: I have no clue how they got the room so quiet. But quiet it was. Well, not as much quiet as deathly silent. The kind of silence that makes you think that there are penalties in place for disturbing it.

who is going to make a noise in a room full of marines when they aren't supposed to. marines man. i have a few choice quotes most will get me banned:lipsrsealed:

Wat free anti virus/spyware would you recommend, I just reinstelled windows on my laptop :cool:

tea please

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High