Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*takes the seat next to Bob and brings couple of beers

Nice to hear both of those movies, Transformers and Simpsons. I've been expecting those for awhile, but I think I'll wait the DVD's, at least TF, maybe I'll go see Simpsons thursday or friday when I'm off from work. I have actually hyped Transformers to all my friends since they announce about it, they thought I'm weird of believing so much on that movie :grin:

*pulls up a chair*

Can someone tap me a yuengling? It's been a long day!

Just got back from the most amazing concert I've ever been too. Guster was absolutely incredible.

No idea why, but I can't convince my girlfriend to go to Transformers with me. :scratch: Looking forward to seeing it with some friends soon.

*steps over the weekend leftovers*

:yawn:

*gets a coffee and passes a yuengling(?!?) to xd*

Morning all-

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I feel like something sweet this morning, anyone baking?

*slides old dude a black and tan*
Still not sure what that is, but I looked at the labels.

I can't really bake, but I make a mean peach cobbler.

Why is the bar so popular all of the sudden? All these n00bs...some superdave guy....some Sint guy....

I'll have a Dew, please.

*dons surgical mask to protect other customers*

*deals out a marshmellow to bob, a black and tan to o1d_dude and a Dew to the pancake, vegas-card-dealer-style*

There is no beginning, I mean END to my talents.

* quaffs from the black and tan and produces from pocket a genuine Guinness pouring spoon *

A black and tan you see is a mixture of dark Guinness stout and the light Harp lager. In some pubs, it's also called a half and half while the name black and tan is reserved for Bass Pale Ale and Guinness. In any event, there is always Guinness involved, only the lighter ale changes.

First you fill the glass half full of the lighter ale and then you pour the dark ale over the back of the spoon to float it on top. Gives kind of a pousse cafe effect, as it were.

* swigs again from the black and tan, smacks lips, grins *

*walks into bar, chared and smoking*

Diablo is mean. I asked him for directions to the bathroom, and next thing i know, im in flames.

I'll have a coffee. Im very tired. Just black.

*sets up a beer for erics*

Squid , where? I love squid it tastes better than tree lurker legs..........
Pint of Murphys while im here plz:smiley:

You get a Murphys when I get a Wkd. :tongue:

Mercy has nothing to do with any consumable I serve, erics. :wink:

*hands Mungo a beer*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High