Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*drink's aitrus*

I knew you're a strange one ... but this was unexpected :shocked:

You should all try aoe3! I am thinking it might not be as super mind blowing at first as aoe2 was, but they really fixed their internet multiplay so it's really easy to play vs humans now, which was like impossible before (never figured it out really)

We should start banning people for trying to untie us from D2 ... this is, after all, a serious crime. You better be drunk as an excuse :grin:

I knew you're a strange one ... but this was unexpected :shocked:

We should start banning people for trying to untie us from D2 ... this is, after all, a serious crime. You better be drunk as an excuse :grin:

well this is the bar lol, and even if hes not drunk we are all allowed a moment of madness from time to time:rolleyes:

*drinks beer*

*puts meet out for bear*

i wonder where he is i havnt seen that bear in a long time, last time i saw him he was enjoying eating some bnet noobs

I can never get AoEIII to work in MP, or else I would face you down zarf. Of course, if you just started you can't face off against my level 50 Seville...

I haven't played in forever, but could easily beat either of you (if you give me a month to figure aoe3 out again). I think aoe2 has far superior gameplay and funness, if anyone wants to play me in that, give me a shout and we'll get it going. Also, I believe this is my first post in this thread! Woohoo!

I have an even more foolproof strategy, despite the fact I've only played AoEII and no later installments. However it requires that I'm in the same room as my opponent and fairly close. Hlap Hloop...

Beer please.
Big.

*runs in screaming "BEAR! BEAR! AAAAAAGH", then promptly sits at the bar*
Johnny Walker, Black label, no ice...

I havent played AoE3 yet, though if its anywhere near as good as AoE2, then i plan to get it ASAP... AoE2 was awesome...

I played some D2 for the first time in a week or two earlier. Was fun. Since then been messing about with some poi and diabolo in the garden. I feel like the poi especially could be fun, but I need to practise some more. I'm already used to the diabolo, but by no means an expert yet.

Beer?

*walks into the bar for the first time
*hears blindandstoopid order Johnny Walker Black
*Watches Pancakeman slide him a beer
*gasps

Wow, don't be insulted blindandstoopid, he apparently doesn't know his drinks. 'Sokay, gotcha covered.

*slides blindandstoopid a Johnny Walker Black scotch whiskey

While I'm back here...

*slides SiTro a beer

Seems like a nice place you've got here. I've been hanging outside peering in the window for a few weeks now, getting up the courage to venture in.

Apparently I'm supposed to order a drink, being that this is my first time in and all. Guess I'll take a glass of juice for now. I know, seems a little wussy for a first drink, but ya see, I got me a sunburn playing golf yesterday and don't want to dehydrate myself anymore.

By the way, would anyone in here be willing to rub some aloe vera on me?

*takes off shirt

I have both AoE 3 and AoE 2.

We should try to set up some SPF games over one of those games (or another game I'm open to suggestions)

It's always fun playing with people you know so you can brag about killing them to other people you know. :p

I really don't know my drinks well, I just slide people whatever they ask for and hope it is the right thing.

And I'm not rubbing aloe on anyone, ever. Unless that person is extremely attractive.

Nice tar, Bob. Zim was the best.

And I'm not rubbing aloe on anyone, ever. Unless that person is extremely attractive.

I don't blame you, I was hoping one of the ladies here would take pity on me. Oh, and nothing to worry about, I'm happily married :wink3:

Nice tar, Bob. Zim was the best.

Gir Rules! It was really all about him, Zim just happened to have a cooler name (to the masses, I personally think a dog/robot/pet name "Gir" is the best ever!)

Now, about that juice and some aloe. . . .

*Drinks his beer in one gulp, belches loudly and starts sipping on his johnny walker black*

Bah, im trying to clear A3 on my sorc and its sooo boring... only wusses use Aloe Vera, i use hot oil left over from my morning bacon and eggs to ease my sunburn

Edit: Anyone know if Khalims Will gets destroyed when you use it to smash the orb?

Well, I meant the show rocked.
Gir was always my favorite part, but I have since come to appreciate Zim a bit more.

I can quote that show like gospel, and it really freaks out my friends.

Can I get anyone anything? I'm pulling the late shift here.

they will call this day BLOODY SUNDAY.

*Thyiad staggers into the thread, coughing and blowing her nose*

Lemsip please. And more soft tissues.

*Sits down and looks pathetic*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High