Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I will rub anything on anyone.

Oh behave! :hide:

edit: why is instaaled banned?

edit2: Just started a warrior/necro in GW, I kinda regret not making a necro/warrior now instead, since I now have so little mana and necro's look cooler

Excellent choice! Yuengling especially makes a fine black & tan.

But your money is no good here. This drink is on the house, but if you want anymore you'll have to pay me in runes. :wink3:

Large vodka /orange please bartender and keep them coming , now that thyiads comp is mended (she calls it george?????) I no longer have her whinging at me ,peace you ask ,NO , now I have to contend with her coughing ,sneezing and sending me out for tissues.Im getting drunk.

@ Mungo. Where are the marshmellows?

*Hands Mungo an entire pitcher of vodka & orange juice and holds out hand expectantly*

That'll be one Sur rune, thank you.

P.S. Nothing wrong with naming your computer! Mine is named "You :censored: Piece of Garbage", for example.

I'll have to be boring and order ordinary drink:

*one Carlsberg thank you

looks like Cattleya have been doing some work today, a lot of grey people, gotta check that FFF topic..

Neksja

Now that I've read that FFF thread, I have to agree with Kaysaar, it went waaay out of order. Sad that no one did report. Let's see what happens after the bans...

and WHERE is my Carlsberg?! WAITEER!

Neksja

thanks deaddave and kaysaar, kind of needed two beers :grin:

*drinks*

Well, at work now, pretty quiet. Trying to get time go by so I can get back home and get some sleep. Tired.

Neksja

well you got 2 now neksja.

i went to see tansformers last night and all i have to say about it is WOW. its great film. i was expecting a total butchery of it but they have done a realy good job. im amazed at how good the fight sceanes looked, bit disapointed at the ending, i wanted to see a bigger showdown between prime and megatron but oh well.

oh and the soundtrack rocks

edit: why not sleep at work...

fact...FFF can dodge bullets and rip out a person throat...i think he said he was some kind of ninja or something.

I've heard that about the Transformers movie. Everyone that has any expectations for it comes out suprised that it's actually decent. I haven't seen it myself, will probably wait until it's out on DVD.

Saw the Simpsons movie yesterday. Freaking awesome! Was hard to stay away from all the hype and commercials. I hate it when I see too many commercials and it ruins the movie.

Sunburn's all better. Thanks to everyone for the aloe.

@Thy - Hope you're feeling better soon.

Beer me please!

*Takes the seat in the corner

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High