Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

*remembers the year he spent in Northern Maine

*shudders

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves coffee

*takes the shudders

Ehh, winter here means ice storms. I’d rather have fall. Not spring because spring brings allergies.

But probably not snowpiles that dont melt till late April right?

*serves Dew

*serves coffee

then again, SOME PEOPLE...that I won't name but recently moved back to California can't even handle the cold or a dusting of snow lest their ass falls off :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

then again, SOME PEOPLE...that I won't name but recently moved back to California can't even handle the cold or a dusting of snow lest their ass falls off :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How long do you think they'd last where WE live? 32°F/0°C isn't even "cold" to us. :LOL:

The warm weather has been great for my squash plants though. They're almost taking over the garden.

You're not wrong. They've already invaded the territory of just about everything else in there. Got more fruits on them than usual too. :p

Squash those rebellious squashes, show them who is boos.
First its your yard, next will be your house, then the neighorhood, your country and then the rest of the world.
So protect us from your evil squashes and make some soup.

It's going to be a squish squash squabble then.

If you can save some tomatoes, carrots and paprika from the onslaught of the squash they go well together in squash soup and if you have black radish that gives it an extra kick you could also use sambal, tabasco or hot peppers to spice things up.

I did something like that last year, made a tomato and red pepper soup then a week later tried a tomato and butternut squash variant. It wasn't too bad.

Red bell peppers or the spicy kind? Adding a few dried up apricots is also nice or some pearl couscous to thicken it works wonders as well.

Red bell peppers.

I started my base with a bit of diced onion, garlic and then added the peppers and tomatoes to a pot of veggie broth, boiled it then threw it into a vita mix.

Served with a grilled cheese.

Reactions: maxicek
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High