Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Tripped in a trailer at work. Was walking down the trailer to unload some stuff on the dock and my other foot got caught on a ratchet strap and I landed wrong. All my body weight went forward, but my toes stayed planted and my steel toe caps kept them flat while the rest of the foot went over. Blew out all the ligaments that hold the arch together and messed up the orientation of my tarsals and metatarsals. Fun stuff.

Thanks for the well wishes boys and girls. Have a Dew on me!

*serves just so many Dews*

That must have been painful to say the least, at least you weren't flattened like the pancake you are.

You know, you could just tell people you did it kicking too many asses at once. 😎

Yeah, lung just crapped out one day after work. Was lovely.
Sorry about your foot, PCM. Hope it eventually gets back to normal!

Somehow I'm drunk, again. So how's everybody doing? I've been really enjoying my new job. My 'boss' is a great guy, and I genuinely enjoy waking up and going to the office. Hope everyone is having as grand time as I am.

Okay, I need some opinions. I had an Ohm drop for my while levelling my fire sorc, and with that, countess runs and so forth I can *just* scrape together enough to either make a HotO *or* use one of my Mals and my only Ist to make my first ever Call To Arms.

I'm leaning *really* hard towards the CtA, since there are good HotO alternatives for basically every character I'm considering but nothing that will give me 50% more life and mana. Is that a reasonable take?

CtA is extremely important for some builds (AS Nova), but other than that I haven't really missed it. But it is (imo) the correct choice, since it grants benefits to many more characters.

Hey, Bentham!

I'd also take CtA, is usefull for many characters and the 50% life and mana comes in handy many times.

*serves Dews*

I've got my runes for CtA, but can't find a flail to save my life. Going to run a char through normal/nightmare just to, eventually, find one. Also been grinding keys, but so far have 6 brains and 5 eyes. Pain.

So with six brains and five eyes you still can't figure out where to find a flail? :p

So with six brains and five eyes you still can't figure out where to find a flail? :p
Well played, well played indeed :D

I just accidentally clicked nightmare and wiped my MF sorc's perfect AT and Stony Tomb maps. And her two tp Meph map.

• Sad
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
I've got a 5os crystal sword, very tempted to just do it and get it over with. Not the style points of the flail I remember so vividly from b.net 18 years ago, but it would work just as well.

Foot update: can walk with the assistance of this big bulky boot contraption. It's not the best but it's much better than hobbling around on crutches. A little over two weeks until I go back and find out if I can start physical therapy or if I need more time. I don't feel as impatient now that I can attend to myself and get groceries and stuff, so I'm trying to relax and enjoy a couple weeks off work.

*serves drinks*

Butters is in the bar! Let the spam flow.

I'll be here in the corner booth drinking virtual Dews, since I'm not supposed to have the real thing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High