Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Foot update: can walk with the assistance of this big bulky boot contraption. It's not the best but it's much better than hobbling around on crutches. A little over two weeks until I go back and find out if I can start physical therapy or if I need more time. I don't feel as impatient now that I can attend to myself and get groceries and stuff, so I'm trying to relax and enjoy a couple weeks off work.

*serves drinks*
Good to hear that.
Anyone still here?

*reactivates bar cleaning system

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*vanish
I lurk and nurse my fine whiskey glass.
I thought that said "sperm." I guess you can tell where my mind is. XD

Aww, can I ask why? :(
Hey we can be in the gutter together, my mind is where your mind is most of the time.
Butters is in the bar! Let the spam flow.

I'll be here in the corner booth drinking virtual Dews, since I'm not supposed to have the real thing.
The meds for your foot and dew wouldn't mix?

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I thought that said "sperm." I guess you can tell where my mind is. XD

WTF, I've thought the same for a second. And to be honest, a reason might be that I got a notification that you made a posting here.

Zokar isn't reading this, right?

Well, the state of Texas is 880 on I10, so about the equivalent of three eastern states.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tequila

I'll just take some non-alcoholic stuff, thanks!

Yeah, I just left South Texas. It was fucking unbearable. In all my years, I've never experienced a summer like that. And, ofc, after I leave, it pours. 😂 :cry: (I love the rain)

WTF, I've thought the same for a second. And to be honest, a reason might be that I got a notification that you made a posting here.

Zokar isn't reading this, right?

Not reading, but he's always near. Besides, I told him..... I'm pretty sure I told him.....

>.>

<.<

Anyone else's memory gone to hell??

Ugh.... I miss coffee. I wonder if Meatball will like pumpkin spice. Sometimes, they are okay with coffee but they are very picky about it. We've been drinking tea since April. Lots of earl grey and milk, lol. It's not bad. Soothing.

I'm supposed to be staying away from sugar as much as I can. Nothing professionally prescribed, but I've been gaining some weight during my recovery and the wife swears this will help shed it. I have a severe sugar addiction, however, so this is torture for me.

*hordes virtual Dews and heads for the Black Marsh*

Supposedly... we are (where I live) in for an unseasonably cold and snowy winter.

Gather supplies now! If you need to get out, you're always welcome at my place! It might be a long drive, but we'll shelter you!

I'm supposed to be staying away from sugar as much as I can. Nothing professionally prescribed, but I've been gaining some weight during my recovery and the wife swears this will help shed it. I have a severe sugar addiction, however, so this is torture for me.

*hordes virtual Dews and heads for the Black Marsh*

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your injury (read it a couple pages back). Glad you're recovering though! I understand the sugar addiction. It IS hard! You can do it, Pancake!!!!

*serves Dew

*serves water

There is a Dew IV in the bar. I should order a restock.

*serves a variety of fruit juices

*vanish via NM Great Marsh waypoint.

Supposedly... we are (where I live) in for an unseasonably cold and snowy winter.
That's not so bad. Nothing like being snowed in on a cold winter day with warm blanket, a cozy fireplace and a cup of hot cocoa with marshmellows while you read a book or watch one of your favorite T.V. shows. ☺️

Well, until someone tells you that you need to go shovel out the driveway anyway. 🥶

*laughs in Southern California where winter doesnt exist. Neither does rain.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tequila

*serves sangria

Reactions: coju
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High