Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Also, don't be a complete bellend like me and neglect to hit the save button when you're making changes in the preferences section. For weeks I cursed at all the unnecessary email because my brain refused to acknowledge the existence of a simple button.

Also, don't be a complete bellend like me and neglect to hit the save button when you're making changes in the preferences section. For weeks I cursed at all the unnecessary email because my brain refused to acknowledge the existence of a simple button.

Ah, save it.

@queenEm click one of the emails, at the bottom there's a button to cancel all further mails.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Welcome back kegs, hows stuff?

*serves wine

*serve Dew

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

Barkeep!

A nice cup of Neptunian Breakfast Tea, if you pl0x.

I'm cubing my 3000 flawless gems. That's how bored I am at this point.

Reactions: Luhkoh
*serves neptunian breakfast tea and Long Island iced tea

*serves Dew

*serves wine

have not been outside in forever, but opening windows daily kinda helps.

I have been cleaning up the garden! Now enjoying some D2, chicken liver stew and I will enjoy a glass of white wine in a while. Weather has been amazing here in south Sweden, a bit chilly in the shade but great in the sun and I got some real digging done.

I have been cleaning up the garden! Now enjoying some D2, chicken liver stew and I will enjoy a glass of white wine in a while. Weather has been amazing here in south Sweden, a bit chilly in the shade but great in the sun and I got some real digging done.

I really want to study in Sweden again, Stockholm was so lovely!

I am bach.

At least the virtual bar is open unlike the real ones ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grisu
I put a sign on my kitchen door. It reads "Bar & Grill".

Had to throw myself out of the Bar last night. What a dive. They'll let anyone in.

In all seriousness, I hope everyone is safe and sound at the moment. I've been working from home for the past two weeks and I must admit it is starting to get to me a bit - not something I really expected TBH. Still, at least I have a job - so I am better off than a lot of people.

How's everyone else going?

Since the social distancing and isolation started, back in 2011, I have found it increasingly difficult to oh Goat darn there's a squirrel get back to you.

We’ve been teleworking for a week now. We’re still here. If I didn’t live literally almost next to a pokestop I would’ve lost it already..... (only recently approved from my picture/description. I have to walk to a certain corner of our house but I can hit it without going out.)

*serves juice

*serves wine

*serves Dew

YES! Back in the office tomorrow!

Drinks on me!

On the other hand - Starting tomorrow it is MANDATORY! to wear masks everywhere. Here's what I don't get. Last week the guy that speaks for the crisis headquarters rambled on about how if you're not sick (coughing/sneezing etc.) it was actually bad for your health to wear a mask. And now all of the sudden it's mandatory?! I prove to myself once again - our government is crap. (big surprise there)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High