Covid-19 Prepping thread

Speaking of THE ESTABLISHMENT...

Next up, the pretending Party of the Little Guy, under the strong leadership of Speaker of the House Nancy Palsied, intends to reverse the SALT (State and Local Tax) deduction removal. Because you know the people who are REALLY hurting during this epidemic are those 1% types with multiple houses in blue states.

Won't someone think of the multi-millionaires & billionaires?!?

Ima marry that rich old witch.
You could always go for Randi Weingarten, who makes $600K as the head of the Association of Failed Teachers... and you get William "DeBlasio" Wilhelm to be your biatch in the bargain!

Of course, Randi doesn't like guys... she 'married' Hilary Rosen of RIAA widow- & child-suing fame... but I'm sure that won't stand in your way.

Speaking of THE ESTABLISHMENT...

Next up, the pretending Party of the Little Guy, under the strong leadership of Speaker of the House Nancy Palsied, intends to reverse the SALT (State and Local Tax) deduction removal. Because you know the people who are REALLY hurting during this epidemic are those 1% types with multiple houses in blue states.

Won't someone think of the multi-millionaires & billionaires?!?

You could always go for Randi Weingarten, who makes $600K as the head of the Association of Failed Teachers... and you get William "DeBlasio" Wilhelm to be your biatch in the bargain!

Of course, Randi doesn't like guys... she 'married' Hilary Rosen of RIAA widow- & child-suing fame... but I'm sure that won't stand in your way.

Nothing can stand in my way.

Except maybe a wall. Or Ann Coulter, she's really strict.

• Wow
Reactions: jmervyn
Here is one of those crack hoars prego, does that fit your bill?

ben-stein-and-ann-coulter-participate-in-the-ask-ann-anything-panel-during-politicon-at-the-los-angeles-convention-center-in-los-angeles-california-on-october-20-2017-photo-by-jim-ruymenupi-TY8BBB.jpg

"I'll behave, Mistress, I promise!"

Sorry, automatic reaction, don't read anything into it.

12 states have yet to issue a stay at home order. You will never guess what they all have in common. Go ahead try...

All 12 have Republican Governors.

12 states have yet to issue a stay at home order. You will never guess what they all have in common. Go ahead try...

All 12 have Republican Governors.

You mean they are sparsely populated but consist mainly of citizens who can think for themselves during a pandemic?

*spoiler* You didn't mean that at all, you were making a purely politic point for fun & profit!

It's all fun and games until you realize that you live in one of those states. FML.

Nbitters.jpgext batch. Black Death Bitters

So when does the US get to cancel the 1 trillion debt held by China?

Oven baked chilli cheese dogs

Oven-Baked-ChiliCheeseDogs-773x1024.jpg

Is now is a good time to be reminding people of all the tasty luxuries and treats we can't have but normally would?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High