Covid-19 Prepping thread

You can have them if you have all the ingredients and please send some over here then.
I'll also have a World Wide Stout to go with it, that's something I can't get here in Belgium.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
You can have them if you have all the ingredients and please send some over here then.
I'll also have a World Wide Stout to go with it, that's something I can't get here in Belgium.
Sending you an image of a Shrimp Po Boy
20190221-shrimp-poboys-vicky-wasik-25.jpg

and another of some tasty exotic stouts from around the place..
thumb_DSC_7000_1024.jpg

That's the best I could do on short notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yogirat
Can you see the difference before and after Jared's speech telling the states to **** off and fend for themselves?stockpile 1.pngstockpile 2.png

Next week the website will just read "Stockpile? What stockpile?"

I first read Orwell's 1984 back in /82. My take then was this falls in the scifi dystopian genre. Turns out it was very accurate predictive social fiction.

I first read Orwell's 1984 back in /82. My take then was this falls in the scifi dystopian genre. Turns out it was very accurate predictive social fiction.

How could you have read it in 1982?

Hint: The clue is in the title, genius.

Too easy.

The sad truth is there will be some that agree. It is just too easy.

We are living in Brave New Worl countries where knowledge reason is often buried under piles of rubbish and where many people are unable to distinguish the one from the other. It's China that is more like an Orwell state.

We are living in Brave New Worl countries where knowledge reason is often buried under piles of rubbish and where many people are unable to distinguish the one from the other. It's China that is more like an Orwell state.
I know I've cited "Amusing ourselves to death" previously; really need to read the actual work instead of just the cartoon.

Best thing you can do in a Dystopian society where you are always being watched to eat and drink like a king at all times.
At least you can be sure you won't have to suffer for an extended period of time.

Speaking of being "showy", I read an interesting piece on Chinese culture somewhere, discussing the original Chinese mentality in contrast with what the nation is doing now.

Original Chinese social behavior was to keep your dwellings' exterior nondescript & even a bit on the shabby side, while making the interior opulent & clean.

Modern China applies the opposite thinking, much as New York does, with being flashy & investing heavily in appearances, while letting the innards rot. As an easy example, China experts estimate that it's overstated its GDP by about 20%... forever.

I think there are 8 parts to the series. Be sure to watch them all.

Thanks Zod. I don't like shrimp though, neither do I like Blonde beers. I do enjoy stouts though. So the stout and the chocolat cake for me.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
Mass graves planned for NY city parks.....

"Trenches will be dug for 10 caskets in a line." <<<Quote from the chair of the New York City Council’s health committee.

Boris Johnson has been moved to the ICU. I hope he doesn't suffer long.

I'm going to call this one, I said it now here's the follow up. The ccp are just scoping up people remains and sticking them in urns. I have to laugh at this point, maybe they should just give people an empty urn and pour all the ashes out into an 'all you can eat buffet' rotating table tops and let the relatives get the best scoops for themselves.

After spending countless hours talking to the best Economists in the western world, I have arrived at the amount the US should provide in stimulus payments....

$2800

Coincidentally, that is the exact amount required to purchase this fine piece of artwork.....

s-l500.jpg

Wait till it goes on a "The world is ending sale" might be as much as 0.28 then.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High