Covid-19 Prepping thread

How many millions would have to die before Pence and Congress would consider looking at Amendment 25? Serious question.

How many millions would have to die before Pence and Congress would consider looking at Amendment 25? Serious question.

More than 300M domestically. Not sure if a global event is required but 7200M, just to be on the safe side.

As serious an answer as the question warranted.

Hold on, we gotta get to the first million first. We are trying but all these people wanted to go and self isolate which is really going to stuff things up. Maybe, how many hundreds of thousands.

That is crazy talk. Why you make with the crazy talk?
Come on man, I heard you liked me.

EDIT - Yes, in case you wondered where my deep scorn & disgust for Proggies comes from, these are my fellow citizens:
Many New Yorkers still failing at social distancing (Plus the unofficial crisis theme song)

The "Unofficial Crisis Theme Song" is quite NSFW... but then, I may be the only person working in the area.

Last edited:
It's snowing here right now. I guess it's time to buy a few tons of road salt for the driveway.

25 days to hit 1000 US deaths. 3 more days to hit another 1000. That first million is going to happen faster than you think.

Picture inserted as thumbnail. Might be disturbing.

No these are not crisis actors in body bags paid to make Trump look bad. This is one of 185 freezer trucks in NY city to store overflow bodies that the funeral homes can't take right now. Each truck can hold 44 bodies.ny bodies freezer truck.png

The TP crisis at my supermarket seems to be over, although they have a new brand which my butt might not be used to. Noodles are not fully stocked up, but it's OK. Everything else seems to be available. I also noticed an increase in mask wearers. There are 2 meter distance markers at all counters.

Regarding reports from other countries,freedom of speech in the USseems to provide enough to counter the attempts of the rulers to make dumbass comments and arguments and to spread their lies in order to please their silly egos and the masses. Regarding China, I doubt the numbers coming from there. Nobody really knows how accurate their reports are and I have serious doubts about their credibility in general. Regarding Turkey, the government was just caught lying. They told they had 16 deaths yesterday, but a death toll report regarding just Ankara (or was in Istanbul?) leaked out, mentioning 25 deaths just there. Apart from that, they made just 50,000 tests so far in total so far, that's less than Germany is testing each day AFAIK. If you don't seek that hard, you will obviously not find many confirmed casas, so their numbers are a complete joke.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
Regarding reports from other countries,freedom of speech in the USseems to provide enough to counter the attempts of the rulers to make dumbass comments and arguments and to spread their lies in order to please their silly egos and the masses.
What you call the "rulers" is generally referred to as "The Establishment" and they're very intent on destroying or prohibiting anyone from doing so. They're quite upset that the "Oxford" model contradicts their propaganda campaign, so we're likely to be at war with Britain in the near future.
Regarding China, I doubt the numbers coming from there. Nobody really knows how accurate their reports are and I have serious doubts about their credibility in general.
As the Establishment insists, China's credibility is above reproach. There's definitely NOT upwards of 20,000-30,000 additional corpses being disposed of in Wuhan.

Who are you going to believe, the intrepid firefighters of the Chinese-funded American media, or actual reports from crematoriums in Wuhan? Jeesh.

I thought about using the term "establishment", but it sounded too ideological to me.

I don't have to choose whether to believe that or not because I'm here and not there. My problem is that the bases of the numbers in all the countries are very different, so they are hard or impossible to compare.

Well I for one do not believe that the ashes that the Chinese people are being given are the actual ashes of their deceased relatives. I doubt they kept track of all those bodies remains under those circumstances.

What is suspect about China's covid statistics is that the infection seemed to stop spreading around the same time the death rate stopped growing. Logic alone easily dictates that this isn't right. Not long after that the ccp dropped the curtain around them to hide whatever needed to be done. There is nothing to China's stat's other than a faction of truth.

I've never seen or heard of any 'actual' reports from the cremotoriums at Wuhan but if they are being distributed to the foreign media I doubt they're credibility anyhow. The lack of any substantial or mass (quantity) of information coming from China makes all of their information totally unbelievable. I need multiple sources and when it comes to China the ccp do their best to make sure they are the only source.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmervyn
I fear that the completion of the new White House tennis pavilion may be delayed during this crisis. I hope it has been designated as an essential construction project.

I hope those GOP bastards aren't able to claw back that Kennedy Centre coughporkcough $25M payout.
Who cares if the KC laid all their staff off, money is still handy, especially that sweet, sweet taxpayer cash.

• Haha
Reactions: jmervyn
I hope those GOP bastards aren't able to claw back that Kennedy Centre coughporkcough $25M payout.
Who cares if the KC laid all their staff off, money is still handy, especially that sweet, sweet taxpayer cash.
They can add that 25M to the 100M they already hold in endowments. It's always nice to save for a rainy day.

They can add that 25M to the 100M they already hold in endowments. It's always nice to save for a rainy day.

Nothing is too good for the executive directors of the Nation's art institutions.
Those rich folk deserve every good thing that is given to them for doing next to nothing.

Nothing is too good for the executive directors of the Nation's art institutions.
Those rich folk deserve every good thing that is given to them for doing next to nothing.
The director only makes 1.2 million. You try living on only 1.2M. It's fucking hard to make ends meet.

The director only makes 1.2 million. You try living on only 1.2M. It's fucking hard to make ends meet.

Sorry I spoke now. I will send him something.

Would $500K be enough for an apology? Or insultingly low?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High