Covid-19 Prepping thread

Day 13

Sent Rand Paul a Get Well Soon card. It may or may not have spent some time inside the back of my pants before being hermetically sealed in the envelope.
Watched some covid-19 pRon. It is just like regular pRon but the performers wear face masks and rubber gloves.
Had a nap.
Tried reading the manual for my new shortwave radio. Ended up tossing it in the garbage in disgust. Too much chinglish. Needs more pictures.

Hate to break it to y'all, but bona-fide preppers never talk about their preps.

I'm hiding behind 7 proxies. Try to find my hoard.

I must warn you before you start loading your truck. Everything in my hoard has been down my pants and/or licked

Last edited:
Day 14

Craft brewery is a go.
Will be bottling Pandemic Pale Ale very soon.
Designing a label tonight...thinking Trump as a grim reaper wearing a red hat.
Slogan=Making Beer Great Again!

Now would be a great time to film a zombie movie. The streets are empty.

It might just all be an elaborate trap or Lozhinge was dumb again, you never know with unhinged ones.

Labels printed....

beer.jpgbeer.jpg

Just a heads up. A lot of Amazon prime shipping items are now showing estimated delivery dates of 30+ days so if you have anything sitting in your cart, now would be the time to pull the trigger on the purchase.

Day 15

Slept in.
Looked out the window for a few hours.
Ate the squirrel.

The witty ones spread false... err, will give you useful advice.

Just wondering when will it become a 'everyone for themselves' system again after the 'lets all take one for the team' spirit works off. Are we all just expected to run out of our houses at a certain point and be stomping on each others faces again whenever? Will there be a green alarm bell or something? I was really hoping this whole cat fighting panic buying frenzy would last a little longer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High