Covid-19 Prepping thread

On Saturday I bought TP. I just put a pizza in the oven. Don't see what all the fuss is about.

I've been keeping an eye on 2 medical supply websites for the past few weeks. There were 3700 body bags available last week between the 2 companies. This week? Back-ordered. Can we panic now?

Be sure to inoculate yourself against the Scorched Plague, or you'll succumb. and start talking to yourself.

I talked to the owner of the small neighbourhood shop next to my building. He reassured me that people are mainly stockpiling food and that cigarette sales have not gone up. I'm happy to eat whatever is available really but if I'm not able to smoke I'll surely be much more dangerous than the flu.. *khhmm*.. the Corona Virus.

On Saturday I bought TP. I just put a pizza in the oven. Don't see what all the fuss is about.
The whole country is panicking. Kids are home schooled, online to be precise. Everyone is advised to stay at home. Everyone is stockpiling shit they don't need... The only difference I felt is the drastic decrease in traffic. And not being able to have lunch at the restaurant near my office.

I'm not one bit concerned about the virus. What worries me is what is going to happen to the world economy as an aftermath. It is already disastrous and I can only imagine how much worse it will be after a couple of months.

Last edited:
Reactions: In The Name of Zod
I talked to the owner of the small neighbourhood shop next to my building. He reassured me that people are mainly stockpiling food and that cigarette sales have not gone up. I'm happy to eat whatever is available really but if I'm not able to smoke I'll surely be much more dangerous than the flu.. *khhmm*.. the Corona Virus.

The whole country is panicking. Kids are home schooled, online to be precise. Everyone is advised to stay at home. Everyone is stockpiling shit they don't need... The only difference I felt is the drastic decrease in traffic. And not being able to have lunch at the restaurant near my office.

I'm not one bit concerned about the virus. What worries me is what is going to happen to the world economy as an aftermath. It is already disastrous and I can only imagine how much worse it will be after a couple of months.

The reaction to COVID_19 will cause fallout that will dwarf the actual effects of the virus.

Mind you, as far as I can tell, home schooling is an unintended benefit of all this. Anything that gets kids away from the disinformation factories is a good thing.

I've never seen anything like this in my entire life. People calling it a "social experiment" seem one of the least irrational groups I've heard from.

Expect Russian, Chinese, Nork and Cuban paratroopers to start dropping from the skies sometime next week.

Wolverines!!!!

If by paratroopers, you mean cigars ... roll on next week!

Day 8

Slept in.
Printed online colouring book.
Realize that I don't have any crayons or coloured pencils in my survival kit so I finished the first page with blue ink, black ink and squished strawberries.
Will finish the remaining 27 pages when/if I survive the apocalypse.
Had a nap
Found an ice cream bar at the bottom of the freezer while taking inventory.
Today was a good day.

Day 9

Nobody wants to talk to me anymore.
Just because I was right about the apocalypse doesn't mean that I am a smug bastard.
Reflux still will be operational today.
Beer kit and Hydroponics setup on the to do list.
Had a nap.
Mailed my extra 15K seed packs to friends and family so they don't starve during the coming food shortage.
Found DIY instructions on how to make my own crayons. Might be able to finish the colouring book after all!

I'm officially home office until further notice. Only 3-4 people in the whole building remain as it's necessary for someone to be there to maintain the Color Proof printers and send color proofs.

News from an hour ago or so which I find VERY disturbing (not because of Covid-19 mind you). The routes in and out of the capital (where I live) will have access control and people travelling/commuting without a reason will not be let through. I'm starting to feel like Stalin is the head of the country at this point. Also there is apparently a ban on visiting parks, kid playgrounds and that sort of stuff which is completely unfathomable to me. How is that a preventative measure? I mean there's already almost no one outside, whats the problem to go to the park? No one is there anyway...

The other disturbing thing when I read through the social media is that people are okay with this. I truly live in a country full of sheep.

Got a sore throat and a cough today... No fever so far. Funny thing is: you don't get tested in Germany unless you have symptoms AND had contact to a confirmed case or of you have symptoms AND have been to Italy, Iran, Hubei, Tirol or some areas in SPAIN, USA or France. Never mind that Germany has 18,000+ cases already although they testing only said small group of people - but Germany is not a high risk area for Germans :unsure: stone cold logic, isn't it?

Would they test if you said that you licked an Italian? Keep an eye on your temp.

Day 10

Slept in.
Updated my will. You guys get nothing.
Mapped out the houses of neighbours 75 and above for future supply raids. I can always use more tinned biscuits and hard candy.
Had a nap.
Had another nap.
Took stock of unprocessed lead supplies. I have approx 190lbs to melt down and make into 12 ga slugs.
Housemate is down to her last few lite beers. Things could get nasty around here by the weekend.

Day 11

Charged batteries in all flashlights mounted to the shotguns.
Upgraded brewery equipment.
Started seeds for spring planting.
Had a nap
Watched cop give someone a parking ticket. WTF dude? Put one on my truck and i'll use it to wipe my bum.

Day 1

Forgot to self-isolate yesterday.

I'm such a scatterwit.

Day 12

Slept in.
Wondering if it's too late to trade our Space Force for a Pandemic Force .
Ate a sandwich.
Had a nap.
It snowed today.

Covid-19 infected with Harvey Weinstein.

There is that crematorium a few blocks away. Apparently it takes hours to properly cremate a person, how about that. Here is the closest pollution tracker. If you go down to the map and find Mayfield that is were it is. I don't know what I should be more alarmed about, a future of mass burning of human bodies or inflation. Got lots of honey, its good as a food and it makes the powered milk much nicer. I'm realising now I should have built a cocktail bar, this is pretty much what they are made for.

There is that crematorium a few blocks away. Apparently it takes hours to properly cremate a person, how about that. Here is the closest pollution tracker. If you go down to the map and find Mayfield that is were it is. I don't know what I should be more alarmed about, a future of mass burning of human bodies or inflation. Got lots of honey, its good as a food and it makes the powered milk much nicer. I'm realising now I should have built a cocktail bar, this is pretty much what they are made for.
Hope for super-inflation. You can sell a jar of honey and pay off your mortgage, student and car loans.

Hope for super-inflation. You can sell a jar of honey and pay off your mortgage, student and car loans.
Cool, cause I bought several gerry cans of the stuff. Honey is my new best friend. Super hyper inflation, its like a reserve bank wet dream. They must be so excited right now. All their evil plans were working and then sars-cov-2 comes flying around the corner and adds even more weight behind them. Should have bought into silver, if only I understood how this stupid system works. They're doing everything to stop people buying silver right now, you literally can not get your hands on it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High