Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Ray's modkill was a bluff?
So, what you're saying is that he offered to modkill himself but never intended to follow through?
Isn't that the approach he accused me of having?

My potential modkill is absolutely not a bluff, and that isn't what Wicked said. He said it might've been a bluff. I will happily kill myself to win this game for the town.

there is zero reason for him to do it before we see wicked and noodles role, if at all

Oh yeah, Bad Ash, I wouldn't do it until tomorrow if people believe SiTro's bus driver claim.

Day is over

Noodle dies he was mafia

Wicked was the cop

night time

gg

In a rush so no story

Bad Ash is in a trap

Ray is dead

Vote: Sitro

Waht rays death says to me: Sitro is looking for an excsuse such as "if I was mafia, why would i kill Ray and make it that much more obvious"

Vote: Sitro

No need to clarify I pressume?

Well I was false claiming yesterday, I'll admit. I had to come up with an explanation for why Wicked had found me mafia and being a plain townie I had nothing worth saying. I didn't give Wicked a list of people I'd 'swapped' though as I had neither reason nor desire to lie further to the town.

At this moment in time, Bad Ash seems most suspect to me. He's been on my case for no real reason (until Wickedswami's 'investigation') for a few days now. Furthermore, I had a chance to see how he thinks last round, when we were both mafia. He's playing exactly the same as he was then.

Vote: Bad Ash

Edit: Neither is editing your own posts.
(Read further)

Last edited:

Well I was false claiming yesterday, I'll admit. I had to come up with an explanation for why Wicked had found me mafia and being a plain townie I had nothing worth saying. I didn't give Wicked a list of people I'd 'swapped' though as I had neither reason nor desire to lie further to the town.

At this moment in time, Bad Ash seems most suspect to me. He's been on my case for no real reason (until Wickedswami's 'investigation') for a few days now. Furthermore, I had a chance to see how he thinks last round, when we were both mafia. He's playing exactly the same as he was then.

So wicked was the cop. Wicked investigated Sitro. Sitro is mafia. We kill Sitro to win the game. Simple solution, does not require thought. He just said he false claimed that he switched his and rays role when wicked investigated him. This game is over

Tsk Tsk... lying to the town is never a good thing.

Vote: SiTro

xvart.

Edit: Neither is editing your own posts.
(Read further)

Lynch-locked thanks to Xvart. Editing my own post induces a modkill. (And Ray said I'd never do that. And yes, I hate myself for this as well)

GG town. Pity you couldn't lynch a single mafia though. :whistling:
:D

Lynch-locked thanks to Xvart. Editing my own post induces a modkill. (And Ray said I'd never do that. And yes, I hate myself for this as well)

GG town. Pity you couldn't lynch a single mafia though. :whistling:
:D

Wicked knew Jaago was mafia from an investigation. Liquid and Ray knew noodle was mafia and he was going to be lynched the day he got put into the trap, and then you got lynched...we (most likely) would have won regardless of the trap based on the information we had

Does that mean game over? (sorry to overstep the dead men tell no tales stuff)

The game isn't over

Sitro is killed

You realize he was locked lynched before he edited his post?

nevermind he wasnt.

wow sitro. ultimate hypocrite. what a joke...lol..wow

So if the game isn't over, there is another mafia or there is a serial killer type role. When day breaks, if there is another kill and another trap then we at least have another mafia. If there is no kill and another trap, I'm voting for Ray as the Serial Killer.

xvart.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High