Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Aman

Mar 23, 2005
Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

The Rules

Here are the RULES you must abide by.
1) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

2) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

3) If you post at night I will modkill you.

4) If you edit your post I will modkill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

5) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

6) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always next round.

7) Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count.

8) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion.

9) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

10) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.

11) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

12) I won't be telling you the starting roles, upon lynch that persons role will be revealed, people that get nk'd their roles will only be known to the mafia

13) Read the rules once more. Have Fun!

14) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

Will save the story for day 1

The game starts at night. Everyone that has something to do has 24 hours from now to send me a pm.

Do not post at night or i will kill you.

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Seems even i can make mistakes.

IMPORTANT : Everyone that got a pm disregard it. I messed up and will have to start again. I know some of you will be annoyed at this but thats the way it has to be.

New pms will be getting sent out shortly.

New pm's been sent out. If you didn't get one please pm me. Game will start in 24 hours from this post.

Hello Crowd Control. You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. Here, I'll show you. There is only one key to open the device. It's in the stomach of one of the mafia members. Only your life is out of your hands, it's up to the town to decide who to kill. Live or die, make your choice.

List of players alive
Gorny
Noodle
Liq
Ray
Zhao
Crowd Control
SiTro
Jaago
BoD Trader
Ludacris
DloveSwe
Nicro Tower
Bad Ash
wickedswami
xvart

To Sum up: Crowd Control is locked up and will die unless you lynch a mafia member. 8 to lynch/9 to lock

small note: Everyone that got 2 pm's from me use the newest one. Everyone that got one that is the correct one.

Dwawn ofw daaayyywww wwwwoooonnn, ooo wassuwwme?

forgot to mention: Crowd control can talk and vote.

I never could keep my mouth shut....

I'm having a hardtime not editing my posts though.

vote: aman

Could you loosen up this screw, right here? It's a bit uncomfortable atm.

Okay, we're looking for some seriously inept mafia with the absense of a NK, so I'd like to target all of the newcomers that I've never heard of. If you're on the list below, tell me why you shouldn't be killed today and who, based solely on your gut (no need to back anything up with posts), deserves to die.

DloveSwe
wickedswami
xvart

Could be an instruction from aman. At least this rules me out as Mafia in any case, but I have to double check who to vote for. We need a Mafia lynch today to seriously steer towards a townie win.

LOL, no night kill on Night 1? Worst mafia ever!

That's news on me as well... I was sure we were going to have a body to start things off.

So who (incl. newcomers) would have the sick minded mentality to do something like that to CC?

*stumped*

That's one hell of a twist to start!! I love the SAW reference (excellent films). I wonder if the mafia had actually picked a night 1 kill but our clever host has thought of a new way to make the random night 1 kill a bit fairer and still letting CC have a play of the game.

Not much said reall besides the fact we have 3 new players. So nothing to really say or do to anyone yet.

On a slight OT ( because im curious) what is that image Liq and Ray Pat have as their 'tars.

So who (incl. newcomers) would have the sick minded mentality to do something like that to CC?

*stumped*

You just came onto my suspicion list by that remark. Especially the *stumped* part without a hint of sarcasm. We both know we have a love-hate relationship.

Liq, Ray: Why are you so sure that CC wasn't the nk and the mafia get delayed killings in this game? (Ray I can understand to some extent if he's blindly following Liquid_Evil)

CC: Who would you suggest putting under pressure today?

Gorny: Having hosted the prior round, are there any trends you would advise watching out for in players in order to catch mafia?

[offtopic]

On a slight OT ( because im curious) what is that image Liq and Ray Pat have as their 'tars.

And me. It's the anus of a pig. Don't try and deny that it's arousing.
We all earned it by being amazing at a recent SP PvP tournament.

[/offtopic]

I've just had a thought occurr to me. In SAW the woman who has her jaw wired to a bear trap lives on to become Jigsaws assistant (scum?).

[offtopic]

And me. It's the anus of a pig. Don't try and deny that it's arousing.
We all earned it by being amazing at a recent SP PvP tournament.

[/offtopic]

Lol that's great. No more questions asked :thumbup:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High