Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

I'm really not mafia either.

xvart.

Bad Ash, come clean, don't make me die to save you. I've done my best to protect you. Live up to our agreement. You haven't answered any of my PM's - where were you at night?

Bad Ash, come clean, don't make me die to save you. I've done my best to protect you. Live up to our agreement. You haven't answered any of my PM's - where were you at night?

I sincerely hope you guys realize what this is. Noodle is mafia and trying to get me attention and not someone else. a pretty poor attempt I would say. If that is not the case, im confused.

I am leaning towards Xvart pretty heavily

I sincerely hope you guys realize what this is. Noodle is mafia and trying to get me attention and not someone else. a pretty poor attempt I would say. If that is not the case, im confused.

I am leaning towards Xvart pretty heavily

Leaning towards me being mafia or being town?

xvart.

Just to play along, what pm's?

xvart.

here goes my credability for being cop:

turns out aman was mistaken in his message and nitro is actually mafia (notice how he's very silent since i claimed him townie)
I kinda think noodle's text was just a joke, bad ash's reply is rather agressive though.

anyway, i'll die from the lynch today, you guys kill sitro tomorrow and with some luck we can still win this (can't be bothered to do the maths anymore)

again, noodle, your vote against me is the stupidest move of this entire game imo

oh about the pm's, perhaps noodle and bad ash are a couple or siblings (if one dies, both die or sth like that, it exists in these kind of games)

Lol, Wickedswami if I thought you were townie before, your claims would definitely have convinced me. You're locked in now, so there's nothing worth doing anyway.

But seriously. Claiming cop then giving the town a handful of reveals that we knew anyway wasn't smart. Picking out a couple of townies then would be an easy job for any mafia.

I was silent last night because I was at a hardcore gig. I keep updated with the thread as best I can, and keep discussion moving. On the other hand, I put my real life first.

as you said, i'm locked in anyway, but at the end of the day my cop-ness will be reveiled, and they will know you're scum :)

u're not surviving this game!! :p

now let's hope noodle is scum also, so we can still win

If what you said is true then you played it out bad. You deliberately didn't claim cop until you were locked. Even if we believe you, once again that is very hard to do since you brought it so the wrong way, we can't help you anymore.

I know xvart, i'm sorry. But I figured claiming cop too soon would result in the lock. Now it's just noodle's action that did..
I did specifically ask for a no-lock before the end of the day. Noodle had no reason to vote for me at that point.... since there was still a lot of time left.

I'm sorry this is how it turned out, the only way we can win now is if noodle is mafia...
(unless i'm not seeing something)

P.S.: sitro, what gig? good bands?

Off With Their Heads were headlining. Support acts were Cop Out, The Amistrad and Sharks. They've probably got Myspaces or something.

And if what you say is true Wicked, then Ray is mafia. I'm the bus driver and switched myself with him that night. So you didn't get a mafia read on me but him instead.

Proof? Check the first two days where I kept on mentioning the bus driver. I didn't want to hint directly, but hoped that experienced players would recognise the "whoever talks about a role first has a stronger chance of being that role" rule of thumb.

The other nights I haven't made a successful switch, apart from last night, when I switched Noodle and Xvart. So Xvart should be the one in the trap today. I haven't been able to detect any suspicious surprise on anyone, so I don't know if that implies a SK setting traps or not.

Could you explain why you performed the switches you did? (even the ones that didn't lead to anything?)

Nice try, SiTro. You switched me when Wicked had selected you? Oh yeah? That's a mighty big assumption to make because he never said which day it happened, so you have no idea. You, sir, are a liar.

The biggest whole in your story is this...the only way you could have any control over what goes in the trap is if there is a serial killer that selects who goes in, but you've already agreed with me that Aman wouldn't have a serial killer in one of his games. So again, nice try.

If Wicked shows up as the cop when we lynch him, I'm definitely willing to follow him and lynch SiTro tomorrow. If we don't win the game, then come and kill me. The numbers are there to take this risk, and I'd be willing to bet my life that SiTro is lying. Its just far too convenient that he supposedly switched me, when he doesn't even know what night it happened.

I agree with you ray, the only problem is that u're the one being accused, so it's logical that this is how you react.

I didn't say what day i investigated him, but if he did swap himself one day, there is a chance that it was that exact day (there's only been 3 nights, and i said i got jaago first, so there's a 50% chance he'd be correct)

your statement about how he can't influence the serial killer's killings can also be false. Perhaps aman uses a random method, and he takes the bus driver's moves in account. So he could still swap them.

other then that, it doesn't matter who's gonna lynch who tomorrow, unless noodle is scum. Because else, we die anyway.

Since now either one of you is 100% sure scum, and none of you claim a GG, my hopes on noodle being scum have increased (that might also be the reason he locked my vote, fearing the town would change their mind)

Wicked: I agree with you about the odds of Noodle being mafia are increasing. If Noodle is mafia, and I'm apparently mafia, why would I have been voting for him and getting on him for bandwagoning the entire game? If I was mafia, I would have done everything I could to ignore Noodle....just like SiTro has done.

As I've said before, if I was mafia, why would I have stuck my neck out like I did on the first day on Gorny? I would have known that he wasn't a townie, and I would have known that I would catch a LOT of flak for what I did. It nearly cost me my life, and that's the one thing a mafia does not want to have happen. I've already said that the town can kill me off to learn more information, which is the role of a townie, without any crazy role claims trying to weasel my way out of dying. I've said the entire game that I'm a plain townie, and everything I've done has been the plays that a townie will make.

I know that SiTro is lying. Absolutely, 100%, no doubt in my mind. He's getting desperate, and trying to come up with a crazy claim that everyone will believe. He didn't even vote for Wicked, claiming that Luda was more suspicious. Luda was only more suspicious because SiTro wasn't going to put the lock vote on his partner, Noodle.

And as I've said before Ray, you're a canny enough player to stick your neck out on Day 1 intending to use that vulnerability as 'proof' that you couldn't possibly be mafia.

Well, I just hope that one of the two of us is in the trap tomorrow. I will gladly sacrifice myself to take you out and win the game for the town. I know you wouldn't be so willing.

I think the fact that Aman went so far as to correct his mistake shows that you are lying. Wicked investigated you, your role was given incorrectly, and that mistake would have cost the town the game. If Aman didn't correct this, he would have ruined the game for the town that has this game rightfully won.

If SiTro is NOT mafia, I will ban myself from playing in the next 5 mafia games.

If we don't kill him tomorrow, the town will lose the game. I am guaranteeing you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is mafia. He can say all he wants about the bus driver, but one of the nightkill targets was probably the bus driver (let's face it...its Aman, he loves the bus driver).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High