Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. What are your plans for them? and what areas did you run?
This beauty is a 1.07 Berserker Axe from LK. It will become an e-bugged grief or maybe even doom if im feeling stylish ;)

It is an extremely rare event to get an ethereal roll + superior (but not durability which seems to be overly common in 1.07) + 5 sockets. I was shooting for 10%ED or more and hit the jackpot...although when i think about the near(?) 100 hours i spent racking it, I wonder whether I will spend anywhere close to that amount of time actually using it :O

Lately, I haven't been playing much D2R because I've been exploring the possibilities of ChatGPT to help me develop my play-by-post D&D games. I've been able to get a couple a grailers, a nice charm and even managed to obtain my second Death's Web.

KHgF2sI.png

vEYW7z6.png

svbSMuy.png

uGt0dIi.png

Yesterday I started to play a bit again, need to get in the groove for RFL. Just some Pitzerking plus TZ runs whenever I liked the zone.

Pretty shocked to see 2x Stormlash in a single day. I only have one in 1.14.

Screenshot526.pngScreenshot524.png
Screenshot525.png

I have been pounding the chests in LK for a bit, just hit 4K runs. Goal was to get the runes for Enigma before the RFL starts.

Ber - 1100 runs.
(I am using the windows game mode thing for screenshots and it lags sometimes. I already picked it up as I was about to get killed by a Leaper, but you can check the pattern.)
Savine Ber 05_03_2023 16_10_01.png

Sur 2 - 1700 runs
Savine Sur 2 10_03_2023 16_44_53.png

Sur 3 - 2300 runs
Savine Sur 3 15_03_2023 13_03_42.png

Sur 4 - 3990 runs
Savine Sur 4  21_03_2023 22_04_49.png

With the Sur I found in the first 1K runs, I now have the runes I need, and a 260ED 3os Mage Plate base. I'm just not sure if I will socket just yet...

Why I picked up the Ber without waiting for the screenshot:
Savine Vex 05_03_2023 19_37_46.png

Savine Vex Dead 05_03_2023 19_37_55.png
(Yes, I did manage to recover it)

Also in this batch:
2 Gul, 6 Ist, 3 Mal
Since I started I found zero Lo and Ohm runes, only one Um.
RNG is strange. Ist is now way ahead of expected, Um and Ohm are below.

Some RWs I rolled a week or so ago:
Savine RW Rolling 11_03_2023 15_23_12.png

Savine CtA  11_03_2023 15_23_28.png
Code:
Call to Arms 
Double Axe 
AmnRalMalIstOhm 
One Hand Damage: 19 - 50 
Durability: 24 of 24 
Required Level: 57 
Required Strength: 43 
Fingerprint: 0xf4f092bc 
Item Level: 79 
Version: Resurrected 
+1 to All Skills 
+40% Increased Attack Speed 
285% Enhanced Damage 
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage 
7% Life stolen per hit 
Prevent Monster Heal 
+2 to Battle Command 
+4 to Battle Orders 
+1 to Battle Cry 
Replenish Life +12 
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 5 Sockets (5 used) 
Socketed: Amn Rune 
Socketed: Ral Rune 
Socketed: Mal Rune 
Socketed: Ist Rune 
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Mosaic
Greater Claws
MalGulAmn
One Hand Damage: 54 - 112
Durability: 52 of 52
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 76
Fingerprint: 0xa0f9a444
Item Level: 80
+50% chance for finishing moves to not consume charges
+2 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
204% Enhanced Damage
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+12% to Cold Skill Damage
+14% to Lightning Skill Damage
+11% to Fire Skill Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Gul Rune

Mosaic
Greater Claws
MalGulAmn
One Hand Damage: 60 - 124
Durability: 52 of 52
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 76
Fingerprint: 0x2700d3b6
Item Level: 68
+50% chance for finishing moves to not consume charges
+2 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
236% Enhanced Damage
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+14% to Cold Skill Damage
+8% to Lightning Skill Damage
+9% to Fire Skill Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+1 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Gul Rune

Other Finds from LK:
Savine Ruby of Good Luck 06_03_2023 08_28_55.png

The wrong skiller. I'm at 2x Trap, 4x Shadow, zero MA :(
In fact of all the 21 skillers I am at zero for only four, and of course one is the type I want.
Savine Entrapping of Sust 07_03_2023 20_47_58.png

Savine Silkweave 09_03_2023 15_39_20.png

Savine Gheeds 18_03_2023 17_58_28.png

Racked or popped items:
1679481299494.png

Glove crafting needs better luck. I have a couple of +2MA gloves out of about 60 crafts, but no +2 with IAS.
Savine Junk Crafts 15_03_2023 12_50_41.png

I'm also building a Mosaic Assassin at the moment.

Currently in early NM and questing. I'm playing HC in D2R, so curious as to how she turns and whether she's safe enough. Hoping to use her as an all around farming build, looks incredibly fun and solid overall.

I decided building one after realizing I've got a couple of nice items for her, including pretty good FCR gear (circlet, amulet), suitable +PS Mosaic claw bases and a 39 life skiller. Here's what I'm going for:

2/20 Sin circlet with 19@
2 MA, 15 FCR craft ammy
Enigma
Mosaic Runic +3 PS, +1 Dragon Flight
Mosaic Suwayyah +2 PS, +1 Shadow Master
TO gloves
WT
Verdungo
Raven
FCR ring for 65 FCR BP

CtA/Lidless switch

Skills: 20 PS, 20 CoT, 20 BoI, ~10 FoF, 20 Fade, 1 DTalon pre-reqs, rest into claw block

Inventory: Torch, anni, some 3-4x skillers, rest MF and life if needed to feel comfortalbe. With the above I should get to around 3.3k without life SCs, we'll see whether that feels safe.

This being HC, I'm going for 55%+ claw block and max DR (49% with above) with Fade.

Non-max FoF to have some physical damage remaining for leech with Cobra Strike. Perhaps some min-maxing to be done in that regard and might change my mind altogether, as I'm not sure yet as to whether or to what extent leech is really needed tbh.

What gear/skill setup are you aiming for @maxicek?

I'm untwinked, but plan something similar to what you have. I'm using +2 MA blood gloves currently and I will look for Arach for the belt. Upped War Traveller for the boots probably.

I think a MPK and LPK setup will keep the bulbs full. Enigma should take care of most of the LPK, an Aureolic Jewel in the helm should sort the MPK. IIRC the physical damage from FoF goes to zero at skill level 33, avoiding this is hard even untwinked. I don't really want to avoid using FoF completely, especially given the next delay issues on CoT.

Goal was to get the runes for Enigma before the RFL starts...

... I now have the runes I need, and a 260ED 3os Mage Plate base. I'm just not sure if I will socket just yet...
Congratulations @maxicek on your success preparing that Enigma runeword! Sadly, I'm still a Ber short of making my own, but I haven't popped as many LK chests as you just did. Well earned!

I'm still looking forward to competing against you this weekend and next week with my own Trav runner.

Reactions: maxicek
Was gonna wait until RFL to do another full update but I don't think I'll have time to play again before it starts (and I probably won't be able to start on that until Saturday) so might as well get this up now while I have a few minutes in the afternoon:

First and foremost, the result of the first 5k runs and that last stretch of good luck from my last post/cubing up most of my rune stash:

kOHtpM9.png

Next, I progressed to Anya Act 5. Finished my laughable Hell Forge. Then, I tried a few spots to get some experience out of the way. Countess seemed pretty iffy with archers. Pindle seemed very iffy without teleport. I'd have to move up too far to get merc to position close enough and it put me in a spot where I could take some juicy charge hits from him or his minions. He seemed to have a lot more potential to spawn unbreakable LI too. Eldritch was just right-- safe, good experience, decent potential for drops. I ran him on P8 with ~400 MF. 85-90 was very quick with Conviction.

FMcYKaJ.jpg

Other drops from Eldritch:
Gheeds #3 (128/13/38)
Waterwalk #2 (61 Life)
Vampgaze (6/6/16/14)
Magefist
Horizon's
Ist

From here I debated running for more experience and testing AS (I did a few runs but not many). Eventually, even though I'm really getting sick of the runs, I decided to go back to LK and try to get Enigma out of it before RFL. While I didn't complete it I did make some good progress towards it and charms were dropping like crazy. Currently at around 6250 runs by my estimate. I completely overlooked the Hustle addition being accessible in SP so I made one of those (185% FRW + Harmony Vigor for LK now), a Peace for AS runs until I can complete Enigma, and I used one socket quest on Shako.

Runes: (Not pictured: 3x Pul, Um, 3x Mal)
Gul #6
Ber (the one I already posted about)

Other:
Guardian Angel
Rare Boots (FRW/LR/FR/MF)
Rare Gloves (First 2/20s I've seen)
Rare Ring #3 (FCR/AR/LL/Dex)
33 Life D Summon GC
Cold GC #1, #2
PNB GC #2, #3
Lightning GC #3
MA GC