Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fixed in the same patch that brought TZs to offline.
That is super, that saves me from building and outfitting at least one extra character. Not that I mind over time, but it gives me more options here and now.

Reactions: snickersnack
And lo and behold - it is indeed fixed, and I was lucky enough to be left alone in the house from 15 to 16 while Andy was terrorized. A little nervous to approach in full Pindle-mf gear, I switched to full tals with no sockets (since I haven't used the set in D2R). Manageable on players 3 - Easy, but fewer drops on players 1. Mostly because of merc having trouble lasting on 3.

Still, netted me:
- my 3rd tal armor
- Gul rune
- Gargoyle's Bite
- 5 unique rings, no grailers or anything special.
- Wiz spike
- Ormus
- Nightwings
all with poor rolls where applicable.

- 3 gheeds, two of which were found during TZ, one while scouting the map beforehand. Two were improvements for their respective characters.

Also, this:
Screenshot062.png
Screenshot063.png

Some finds:

reapersToll01.jpg

stoneCrusher01.jpg
Grailer, but a terrible roll. :rolleyes:

maras01.jpg
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xc17b3804
Item Level: 99
Version: Resurrected
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +24

shadowKiller01.jpg

sazabisCobaltRedeemer01.jpg

Also, these charms:
Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xb7540336
Item Level: 99
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

Grand Charm
Required Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0x1cd64c5d
Item Level: 98
Monster Lightning Immunity is Sundered
Lightning Resist +-77%

Grand Charm
Required Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xd99a3067
Item Level: 98
Monster Fire Immunity is Sundered
Fire Resist +-81%

I have to wonder why these drop so much. I have 35 now...

Last edited:
Because Sunder charms are in their own specific TC, they are not just a normal GC that has rolled unique, like Gheeds.

About a month and a half and ~2k runs since last update on my HC Zon project. Pretty apparent I haven't been playing much but progress is coming nonetheless.
At this point Emilia is still untwinked and I'm fairly sure she'll stay that way.

Runes: (Not pictured: 2x Pul, 2x Um, 2x Mal)
Gul #5
Vex #3
Ohm #3
Lo
Sur #3

Other:
3/40 Maiden Javelin
99 Life/30 LR Belt
10 FCR/ML/Resists Ring
10 FCR/Strength/LR Ring
Gheeds #2 (120/14/29)
Shako (from a corpse, of course I missed the drop screenshot...)
Tal's Belt
Waterwalks
TO's Gloves
Silkweaves (Eth...)
20 Life SC #6, #7, #8, #9 (one 3/18/20!)
7 MF SC #6, #7
Fire GC #3, #4
Lightning GC #2

Total Ral count @ 96, P Amethyst @ 115. I did stop picking them at some point for space concerns then decided to mule the excess and start again.

I had one of the worst streaks of bad luck in LK I've experienced. Nearly the entire ~2k runs with only one high rune appearance.

Lo right before the ~4k mark.

I hit the ~5k mark two days ago and was just about ready to give up. Then the last two days happened.

About 25 runs Tuesday morning yielded the Ohm from a corpse. Then Wednesday morning I struck gold... 25 runs yielded Vex, Sur, Mal, and Gul in that order. I wanted to keep going but I didn't want to sacrifice my morning workout lmfao and I kind of felt like I was having so much good luck that I'd RIP if I was greedy.

With RFO right around the corner I think that will, at least for now, conclude my time in LK and I'll prepare for life post ~150 FRW chest popping..

Last edited:
Because Sunder charms are in their own specific TC, they are not just a normal GC that has rolled unique, like Gheeds.
Oh, I get that. It's just ... they should probably tune them down. I think they should probably drop at something like 20% of the current rate.

Reactions: maxicek
They drop in addition to the normal drop, so just ignore them when you are satisfied with the ones you have.

Reactions: snickersnack
I don't think that Ormus' is worth wearing, except for prebuffing. It's too much of a one-trick pony. I would rather wear e.g. Skullder's, for a solid +1 to all skills and an enormous amount of MF. Incidentally, I have a +3 enchant one which was very convenient at the time when Blizzard recently fixed the issue with enchant not working two-fold on missile attacks... although I always thought that the bug was the two-fold application on melee attacks :rolleyes:

Recent finds:

Vh6OKmc.png

zL49EY0.png

HlXDzjr.png

Z5SZ9yC.png

A4jCaWd.png

1Fh9xIA.png

Musicians make a most welcome surprise visit at Andy's
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x5fdc2591
Item Level: 75
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to All Skills
3% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Checking my stash after some Terror Zones...why not +2 to all skills!?!? :mad:
Code:
Dread Talisman
Amulet
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xcea57e8b
Item Level: 96
Unidentified
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+4 to Strength
+59 to Mana
All Resistances +20
21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Also, is this any good? Never played Assassins much...
Code:
Scissors Suwayyah
One Hand Damage: 40 - 51
Durability: 45 of 68
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 118
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0xac7dd6f5
Item Level: 96
+1 to Dragon Flight      (Assassin Only)
+1 to Cloak of Shadows (Assassin Only)
+3 to Charged Bolt Sentry (Assassin Only)
3 Sockets (0 used)

@Grisu Amulet is nice.

Claws are junk though. Slow base with high req, only useful staffmod is Dragon Flight if you don't have Enigma. With Anni & Torch in D2R you are more likely to find you have too many points in CoS rather than not enough - Duration will be too long.

Amulet is very nice. Don't really care much for summons (prebuff them if really needed) or curses (hence the low demand for those skillers). You WILL, however, be able to equip that amulet at lvl 31 and not give it a second thought until lvl 67 or even 89 when the big bad crafts come into play.

Screenshot083.png
Thanks for the 3x Essences ... not that I need them! Wish I could trade them for keys!

I just have to say that i've built a Nova Sorc utilizing that Griffon's that I got from Hell Andy and a Infinity using a Scythe that I finally cubed 4 sockets in. Powerful, pretty fun.

Haven't socketed the Griffon's or the 34 all res Vipermagi i'm using. Don't have good enough light facets iirc.

Question: I made Cure in a helm plus a Prayer Merc using Insight. Is that combo working as intended on single player right now?

Next Question: is Infinity working for the Assassin's traps self wield right now? Or are they still patching it? I heard it works online but not offline. I guess I could just swap gear and try it ... but i'm trying to nova my way through Meph to drop a Demon Machine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High