Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been levelling a baby MA sin anyway, so why not? Will probably also be the first character I build with my Enigma in mind.

Screenshot043.png

Screenshot041.png

I'm not in love with the Shadow Master oSkill, but Mal/Gul isn't a huge investment if I find a better base later. Rolls also seem like the definition of 'meh'.

I've been playing my untwinked Hydra Orb Sorc a little bit. At last, I was able to cube up a 4-os crystal sword to make Spirit (as I didn't want to burn the socket quest in that). I rolled a 28% FCR, which was very fortunate!

H7DOLuy.png

Neither Hydra nor Frozen Orb needs a lot of FCR, but it's nice for teleporting around.

3rd week of sick leave starting today... Some everlasting cold. Just gonna complain tonight about missing the two hardest to find TO pieces to complete the set, let's see tomorrow what happens!

Reactions: Zyr
Why is it that the Countess never drops me a high rune? I've found at least a Sur and a Lo on the way down to her, but from her maybe a Lem. Monday was no different. During a tower TZ this dropped

1677691431981.png

Then last night while moving between Eldritch and Shenk an Ist drops

1677691653676.png

and later in the evening the second Highlord's in 4 days.

1677692273053.png

I had been hoping for a second Highlord's since coming back in April 2021 and had figured I'd fine one when I wasn't looking. Now 2 in 4 days. Perhaps I should publish a list of my missing grail items stating that I don't want to find any of these items.

Sunder Charms are another example of this plot against me. I now have 5 of the 6 with the missing one being the only one I have any actual interest in using. I've lost count of the number of cold and fire one I've sold or just dropped. I've decided that I'm going to collect 1 of each with the minimum penalty. Last night I found a 70% poison charm and my first magic one.

Not the most devastating piece of loot but...the timing of the drop...
27m1.JPEG

27m2.JPEG
I shall have to taunt opponents more often apparently. And I don't remember but it could have been the head with an added 2 to bone spear (main skill) which dropped about this time.

So, another hour with Terrorized Andariel...

z0U19dG.png

1GvvpDH.png

This is travesty. Fourth Griffon's Eye in D2R since I started playing in September and still no Arreat's Face.

I also got some useful goodies in this hour like a 4os eth mancatcher, an Andy's Visage, a couple of Jalal, a Verdungo, a Titan's, a Thunderstroke and my second Aldu'r armor. Andy's drop are crazy.

What time (and your timezone) is Terrorized Catacombs??? Feel like I might need to stay up late / wake up early for this one of these days...

It is different each day. Today it was 11 o'clock (UTC+1). To clarify: In the german diablo forum someone took the labor to check in advance the terror zones for the next day.

Last edited:
I don't always keep rare items, but when I do....

Screenshot056.png

...I don't know what to do with them. Seems like this would be good for SOMETHING, just don't know if it would ever beat WF.

that's some crazy rng/luck. 4 griffon's but no arreats?

then again, this is d2r so it doesn't surprise me at all ...

nothing great for me has dropped lately ... well, i'm only excited by very few things now.

found a perfect cold sunders -70% and most of my elemental sunders are now -70/71ish.

last night found a 4 sock sup dusk shroud with about 535 def?

found a few headstrikers, all non-eth. Looking for 2 of them for my barb mercs to see how they play.

Got pindle terrorized tonight, and although he himself didn't drop anything worth a mention, his buddies dropped me two ethereal GPAs. One four socketed, and one plain. The plain one got four sockets from the cube. Guess it's back to LK or trav soon to farm for Infinity runes. Right now, I got Sur and Lo as my two highest runes. Lo was found while leveling the novanecro:

Screenshot055.png

Cute that terror zones can spawn on any difficulty. Makes getting hell-ready a LOT less boring than baaling to desired level.

lol, this crazy game.

After reading about running Andy when she's terrorized for great drops include my elusive dsr Diadem ... I was just about to go to bed and fired up d2r quickly and guess what ... Terrorized Andy!

ran just a few runs and on maybe run # 5 guess what drops ...

Screenshot079.png

holy crap.

all I can say is lol.

*update* identified it and it's the worst possible roll for a Griffon's ... but it's still a Griffon's so i'm not complaining.

Screenshot080.png

-15/-10 but above average defence haha.

I missed half of this, terrorized Andy. Only managed to grab my 7th Mara from this TZ. Fun facts: I'm using all 7, as I'm using all 6 arach mesh I got. Yeah, I love casters as much as I hate melee characters. Specially barbs and MA assassins!

Grats on your first Griffon's @bill_n_opus !

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Got pindle terrorized tonight, and although he himself didn't drop anything worth a mention, his buddies dropped me two ethereal GPAs. One four socketed, and one plain. The plain one got four sockets from the cube. Guess it's back to LK or trav soon to farm for Infinity runes. Right now, I got Sur and Lo as my two highest runes. Lo was found while leveling the novanecro:

View attachment 85883

Cute that terror zones can spawn on any difficulty. Makes getting hell-ready a LOT less boring than baaling to desired level.
Lo from Terrorized NM A2 is nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High