Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta CtA cannot be beaten =)

There is some benefits playing really legacy versions of D2..

m4ke
Indeed! Once I get bored with D2R I'm going to finally get around to installing some of those older versions and seeking some of those beta RWs and things like that Arkaine's that was posted in here. I used to have a few things back in the day due to trading... obvious things like 1.07 eth bases, but also 1.10 Crescent Moon, Beta CTA...

Liv is still running LK and murdering Flayers. I find it soothing to murder a mass of them with strafe from the upped WWS. Still no runes yet (waiting on one more fal for lem at the minimum before she moves away from LK) but she did find this and is now level 87. 3 pieces of this set have been obtained (belt,gloves,shoes).

C57BCD2E-D49D-42AE-878A-10682081AB54.jpeg

Look what a cute little ring my untwinked sorc cubed yesterday:

8roT93L.png

Some drops from my untwinked Hammerdin:
Screenshot039.png
Trap skiller with a decent second mod

Screenshot037.png
Not really a drop but a weird bug that happened. My merc died and when I resurrected him he still was colored green like he was poisoned and his resists were all negative on the display. It didn't seem like he was taking damage like he had negative resists. Once I restarted the game everything was fine again.

Screenshot036.png
My first 40% though no second mod

Screenshot035.png
An interesting Andariel drop without any weapons or armor just gems and a rune.

Screenshot038.png

I have a rack that almost always gives me crusader gauntlets which of course does not have a set or unique, but sometimes it drops battle gauntlets. 2/20 with a little leach. Not the greatest gloves but fun to get two of the more sought-after mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High