Best Weapon For WWBarb?

lol morot, you're really good at wasting space.

Well I still think you should go with a thundermaul, the damage range isn't too great to make it useless. Also, there's no way I could get a coa for a helm.

I prefer the thundermaul because my attack rating is only average, so even though I don't hit as much as with a polearm, my hits count and I usually dont need more than 3 WW's to take down some people.

I guess if you're missing a lot then you should go for high ranged weapons or weapons with very fast base attack speed to compensate.

Im gunna have to agree to disagree here.
I really dont think theres a good or bad choice but I think, ifyou have trouble hitting, GPA is the solution a faster weapon with more chances to hit and with almost as good damage as a botd tmaul, would be bette, speed equals more hits more chances to hit...Where Tmaul is slower hits less, so when you miss you'll notice it more. But when you do connect a blow to a target they feel it.

It has nothing to do with how often you hit, GPA does more damage over time, GPA is better.

Neuroff said:
It has nothing to do with how often you hit, GPA does more damage over time, GPA is better.

Yes, I know thats pretty much the samething, hitting more, more damage and the damage over time. It all comes together and makes it better.

meatydik said:
lol morot, you're really good at wasting space.

Well I still think you should go with a thundermaul, the damage range isn't too great to make it useless. Also, there's no way I could get a coa for a helm.

I prefer the thundermaul because my attack rating is only average, so even though I don't hit as much as with a polearm, my hits count and I usually dont need more than 3 WW's to take down some people.

I guess if you're missing a lot then you should go for high ranged weapons or weapons with very fast base attack speed to compensate.

What a stubborn person ^^
EBOTD TM IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE WW WEAPON.
Ebotd gpa damage output > Ebotd Tm.
Grief + Beast damage output > Ebotd gpa.
well.. as far as i know morot is one of the best barb in the europe, and i think he's over those ebotd tm that only looks good in the eyes of inexperience players and/or newbies.
Plus I don't think killing some random mfer counts, heck i could take down many level 80+ with my level 31 hammerdin..that doesnt mean anything AT ALL... try duel some good people (half decent in your case) and you'll see the different.
Also try connecting with slow wws on any half decent player with your ebotdtm. :rolleyes:

btw anyone with a bit of knowledge about pvp barb will say you are WRONG. i am not flaming you, i am just stating the fact.

i see you are on uswest, care for a friendly duel with your barb? i am on non ladder

arbing said:
What a stubborn person ^^
EBOTD TM IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE WW WEAPON.
Ebotd gpa damage output > Ebotd Tm.
Grief + Beast damage output > Ebotd gpa.
well.. as far as i know morot is one of the best barb in the europe, and i think he's over those ebotd tm that only looks good in the eyes of inexperience players and/or newbies.
Plus I don't think killing some random mfer counts, heck i could take down many level 80+ with my level 31 hammerdin..that doesnt mean anything AT ALL... try duel some good people (half decent in your case) and you'll see the different.
Also try connecting with slow wws on any half decent player with your ebotdtm. :rolleyes:

btw anyone with a bit of knowledge about pvp barb will say you are WRONG. i am not flaming you, i am just stating the fact.

i see you are on uswest, care for a friendly duel with your barb? i am on non ladder

i don't kill mfers, i kill people that can take on uber trist. I am unfortunately on ladder. I have tried out both weapons and an ebotd tmaul works a lot better for me, although hitting less, it does much more damage. My mace mastery isn't maxed out (messed up there), it's at lvl 16 and i'm doing 15k whirlwind's. I've made some mistakes so it's not as high as it should be (wrong equipment and stuff)

augh i can't edit my post, but yeah shaftstop's post about the damage of the gpa and tmaul is a good point.

Not a dodgers fan butI love my skittles.

On a side note, has anyone considered making a guide for runewords?
Im more then curious about trying a few of these sorta oddbaal sets butits kind of hard to find out what socket weapons going to best suite then like we already know botd works well in a zerker, gpa, threasher, cb, ghost spear, archon staff (some of you might think "uh?" ...sorry I didn't want to use the usual words I'd use hehe) but archoon i've heard has actually worked rather well for barbs and even druids. Anyway. I've mentioned this before, I might even try this myself if I can find the time. But I'd like to experiment with other runewords and weapons for endgame experience probably nnot going to be able to kill Dclone or Ubers, but if you can do any part of hell solo or otherwise, then i'd say its doable.

Like for example a Famine or Hand of Justice Scourge maybe even Passion Phase or Zerker...anyone can argue how they can't work but actually trying to make it work would be nice to see.

unfortunately i was using sting's and got banned. You can check it if you want it's metal248 pass is mecha. well I'm gonna wait a month then start over again.

honestly killing uber trist players doesn't mean a thing AT ALL.. cb+ lifetap can easily own in uber trist.. try duel some duel some REAL pvp players (even half decent ones that is geared towards pvp). Well most of the decent pvp players have their account on n/l. Ladder is the place for them to get those lovely ladder runewords.
Sure you can kill someone with a ebotdtm, but the fact is that you could kill someone faster dual wielding. damage output>>> damage per hit

I killed some ww barb who was using grief and stormshield, not sure about the other gear. He killed me sometimes too though.

I've also killed some zons, but im not sure what they were using.

Anyhow, I'm gonna try to make a bowadin after the ladder resets.

Jeez wots is so hard to understand tm just sucks the only use i can see for it is a bezerker barb.

But for ww the range is crap and it does not hit then needed breakpoint,

This is reasons why ppl use GPA Botd and Ghost spear as they have high ranges, both range 5 compared to the tm at range 3, same range as a 1 hand bezerker axe, The also have the right speed and still do high dmg.

SicHalo said:
Jeez wots is so hard to understand tm just sucks the only use i can see for it is a bezerker barb.

But for ww the range is crap and it does not hit then needed breakpoint.
Mah ww babo is currently using a "sucky" steeldriver martel-de-fer with 248% ed and 60% ias (shael - next-to-last ww break). He has absolutely no problem killing stuff in hell.

Sure, he doesn't obliterate all monsters in 8ppl games in 1-hit, but he does get the job done thankyouverymuch :rolleyes:

sirwhere said:
Mah ww babo is currently using a "sucky" steeldriver martel-de-fer with 248% ed and 60% ias (shael - next-to-last ww break). He has absolutely no problem killing stuff in hell.

Sure, he doesn't obliterate all monsters in 8ppl games in 1-hit, but he does get the job done thankyouverymuch :rolleyes:

uhhhh..... we are talking pvp here..... any weapon with a decent of damage and cb can easily own pvm easily thankyouverymuch :rolleyes:

meatydik said:
I killed some ww barb who was using grief and stormshield, not sure about the other gear. He killed me sometimes too though.

I've also killed some zons, but im not sure what they were using.

Anyhow, I'm gonna try to make a bowadin after the ladder resets.

wow that barb you duel just plain sucks when he lost to your no block 2handed barb with his grief/ss (a barb slapping on grief/ss doesn't mean he's a decent pvper). By the way what's your life?

sirwhere said:

what do you define as getting the job done in multiplayer solo hell?

whirling one pack back and forth for 5 minutes or doing it in 5-10 seconds ?

Omikron8 said:
what do you define as getting the job done in multiplayer solo hell?

whirling one pack back and forth for 5 minutes or doing it in 5-10 seconds ?

I don't whirl packs. That's a bad technique, which only works if you have overpowered stuff like ebotdtm and the like.. lol. What I do is scatter the pack and taunt the monsters 2-3 at a time. Takes about 1 min to clear them all.

Oh, by the way. That was for 5-8 ppl games. In 1-4 ppl games it's steady as she goes.. :p

cheers

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High