Best Weapon For WWBarb?

Even 2k health for a barb is WAYYYYYY too low for any serious dueler. I am also not saying non shield barb is worthless either, i myself uses dual wield on my bvc which have 8k+ health with bo prebuff and 7.4k health without. Again as i always say try some real pvp player and you will see how your barb truely performs.

shaftstop said:
I never said BVB either I just said PVP.
Its clear but you still not understand. Im not going to argue with you just for the sake of agruing.

you are the one that clearly dont undersatnd AT ALL we are not agruing, just want to make it clear to you that pvp is more than 'click you die' type of games which don't involve any skills like you said before.
And answer my question also please, why does player 'A' can clear the whole pk room (different chars) using a necro/ bvc/ windy/ libby where as player 'B' got owned badly by one of the player in that pk room using a same char as player 'A' (same or even better stats/gear compare to player 'A')? Please don't give me those because it depends on lucky hit type of answer.

yeah i know my health is too low, I said that earlier.

I still manage quite good in pvp, however

meatydik said:
yeah i know my health is too low, I said that earlier.

I still manage quite good in pvp, however

ladder dont have much (if any) great duelers. after reset i could duel you with my ghetto druid and some other chars and you'll see 2k life is way to low to be any good against a real dueler

meatydik said:
"that barb you duel just plain sucks when he lost to your no block 2handed barb" -arbing

That's pretty much what u implied.

And also, I had 2k health, not the other guy, now I'm not saying that the ss/weapon combo is worthless, as it was pretty much even in wins/losses with him. However, that wasn't the only barb I dueled either. I have beaten many other barbs and other classes as I said in one of my other posts.

The other barbs I usually dueled were people like you, thinking damn! 2 handers suck, I'm gonna duel this guy!

Then guess what, I won. I know they aren't you, but that's an example of some of the barbs I dueled.

Also, you attack about 2 to 3 times when you WW, the chance of him blocking all 3 is very slim, my friend was a pally with max chance to block and 30k defense, and it never took more than 2 WW runs to hit him.

Although ghost spears have greater range, the tm packs a much greater hit, which is my preference.

There's a simple strategy for WW's, if against another WW barb, just do short WW runs, and run around A LOT so that he can't whirlwind to you as your just finishing, then WW him as he's finishing. Then repeat basically. Leap is pretty good too as it stuns/knockbacks you and if you're not on guard, he can easily WW you as you're recovering from that.
tmauls are trash. if your 2k life garbage barb manages to kill anything it just means that they suck beyond belief. period.

wtf does my life have to do with my damage output. With that much life, it just means that I was good enough to not get hit with their WW. I would still do the same damage with 9k health or 2k health.

meatydik said:
wtf does my life have to do with my damage output. With that much life, it just means that I was good enough to not get hit with their WW. I would still do the same damage with 9k health or 2k health.

wot u fail to understand is 2k h is damn low,

ok u may have the dmg but if another barb walking arround with 4-5k hp can tank ur attack he will simply out tank u due to hp + block.

this why if a shield barb loses to u they must suck becasue ur using a 2 hander + no block, lower defence and crap hp while a standard bvb for example has max block + higher defence and 2x + the hp of yours meaning it would take a mere few WWs to kill u while on the other hand u have to get past the block and relly heavilly on lucky dmg rolls and still would need quite a few hits.

And to make thigs worst ur weapon does not even get the maximum hit checks to be as usefull due to being too slow.

meatydik said:

argh, not every barb is like that crappy one you dueled. AGAIN try some half decently build (don't even have to be skilled) barb and you WILL get your butt owned, wait till reset and try dueling on nonladder, even a random bvb in pub can own your 2k life, low damage output barb 10-0, trust me you don't stand a chance.

meatydik said:
your damage output BLOWS. botd tmaul BLOWS. unless your opponent is just standing there you WILL get hit. what is hard to understand?

1)you have only 15% deadly strike from gore, while with a grief/beast hihglord melee setup it's 20+35 (from level 95 highlord)+ 15= 70% deadly strike.
2)ebotdtm hit slow which means less hit per ww. it's already very slow in ww only 6fps meaning 4.1 attack per second. Where as in dual wield griefz and beastz it's like 2fps according to the weapon speed calculator meaning (12.5 hit check per sec) or somewhere close. Unless ebotdtm can deal 2-3times more damage per hit than dual wield... which it can't because dual wielding already surpass the damage of ebotd gpa already, dual wield deals more damage per second.
3) Dual wielding grief and beast gives WAYYY better mod than a 2hander. ow, cb, str, fanat (damage and ar).
4) I believe after all the bonus that dual wield gives, the damage deal per hit already deal a equal/more damage than ebotdtm. Going to post my calculate soon.

My advise is duel some real barb and you'll see how sucky your barb truely is... no offence but the barb that lose to your 2k barb doesnt even consider to be a decent pvper because your clearly isn't one also. Try humble yourself and admit your barb needs some major gear/stat change.

meatydik said:
Ok then what's your damage output?

and AGAIN that wasn't the only barb I dueled.
i dont care for a second about what pubs you dueled.

my damage output with enigma is 4900-8800, with fort 5900-10700. keep in mind this is damage each FOURTH frame, opposed to your ****ty tmaul which only hits each 6:th frame.
i have more deadly strike, attack rating, open wounds and crushing blow than you. i have 6.6k life without any prebuffing whatsoever. what was your life again?

Not worth getting banned over remember MCM... dont turn this into a flame war everyone that has game intelligence knows your right morotsjos. Sometimes nubs stay nubs because they simply dont listen. I have beaten 4 bvb in that last 2 days duel weilding greif beast on my bvc. I know I will get pwnt by a good bvb and you newer players out there need to know that as well....

But sometimes it's frustrating to see a nub giving totally wrong advise(s) to new players and that person NEVER listen to other's suggestion when other players that KNOW what they are talking about correct him.
Losing to a 2k life ebotdtm barb in a barb vs barb duel means that player is terrible. Even my nec have around 3k life after bo (he's max blocked too).

lol i do 16k with ww. So wow even though I've beaten barbs higher levels than me, zons, necs, and pallies, some of which were higher lvl than me with your mentioned gear, I have 2k life so I suck.

And i'm not a stubborn idiot, this is through all through trial and testing. Don't freak out because it's different than the 'norm' of a barb (grief+beast), if anything, it's you guys taht are stubborn.

^^ 16k max right? not 16k average right ^^. please give us you stats, skills and gear so we can calculate the 'real' (wink wink)damage. Plus having 2k life IS WAYYYY to low which part don't you undersatnd? I have no interest of hearing how you beating randoms, people do that all the time.
plus we can always leave it till reset so i can duel you with ANY of my pvp char and give you a taste of reality.

meatydik said:
lol i do 16k with ww. So wow even though I've beaten barbs higher levels than me, zons, necs, and pallies, some of which were higher lvl than me with your mentioned gear, I have 2k life so I suck.

And i'm not a stubborn idiot, this is through all through trial and testing. Don't freak out because it's different than the 'norm' of a barb (grief+beast), if anything, it's you guys taht are stubborn.
Okay here the calculation to make you accept the FACT:

your ebotd tm barb:
str: 400 (440% ed)

Skills ed%: (arreat, highlord, torch, anni, bo)
level 30ww- 182%
level 28 mace mastery- 163%, 22 cs%
Total= 345% ed

Outside weapon ed%:
fort- 300%
40ed jewel from arreat- 40%
rend- 60%
Total= 400%ed

Charms:
37x 3/20/20- 111 max damage

Weapon:
415ed% ebotd tm- 822 average damage
(with charms it becomes 877.5 average damage)

cs% and ds%
22%cs (0.22) and
35 (highlord) + 15 (gorerider)= 50% (0.5)
which makes it= 1+(0.22+((1-0.22)x 0.5))= 1.61

Damage:
877.5x (1+(440+345+400)/100)x 1.61
= 18154 average damage every 6 frame

grief/beast barb:
str: 174 (174% ed)

Skills ed%: (arreat, highlord, torch, anni, bo)
level 30ww- 182%
level 28 axe mastery- 163%, 22 cs%
Total= 345% ed

Outside weapon ed%:
fort- 300%
40ed jewel from arreat- 40%
lvl9 fanat aura from beast- 186%
Total= 526% ed

Charms:
37x 3/20/20- 111 max damage

Grief Weapon:
400 damage grief - 447.5 average damage
(with charms it becomes 503 average damage)

cs% and ds%
22%cs (0.22) and
35 (highlord) + 15 (gorerider) + 20 (grief)= 70% (0.7)
which makes it= 1+(0.22+((1-0.22)x 0.7))= 1.766

Greif damage:
503x (1+(174+345+526)/100)x 1.766
= 10171 average damage every 4 frame

Beast Weapon:
270ed% beast zerker- 175 average damage
(with charms it becomes 230.5 average damage)

cs% and ds%
22%cs (0.22) and
35 (highlord) + 15 (gorerider)= 50% (0.5)
which makes it= 1+(0.22+((1-0.22)x 0.5))= 1.61

Beast damage:
230.5x (1+(174+345+526)/100)x 1.61
= 4249 average damage every 4 frame

Now let us compare both setup
415% Ebotd Tm- 18154 average damage every 6 frame= 75641.66 damage per sec (25 frame)

grief/beast zerker- 10171+4249 average damage every 4 frame= 90125 damage per sec (25 frame)

Note that i already gave ALOT of extra ed% to the ebotdtm barb as compare to grief/beast setup. 400str (440%ed) compare to 174str (174%ed) and 60% from rends.

you also forget how ow is very effective at high level chars, 25% extra ow from beast and the extra ar/ speed(for tele zerk) from beast's fanat aura is great and the extra 20%cb also help a bit on the damage (not much but extra damage is always welcome).

I would like to ask what chance do your 2k life barb have against a barb with 7-8k life, better damage output than you, better ar than you.. :rolleyes: Also I don't think anyone here is stubborn cept you ^^ ebotd tm barb have ALWAYS been here ever since patch 1.10 we KNOW it exsist and we ALSO KNOW it does NOT work as well as dual wielding barbs. People have tested it and tested it ALREADY don't make yourself sounds like the 'creator' of that not so well barb.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High