Banana members

Re: Banana members

hallo. i'm new to HC, and always seem to get tppk'd whilst doing tombruns. it's downright eerie. apparently the banannas are right up my alley. kindly add *selfbiased to the list.

It's not eerie, it's statistics.

You can't TPPK someone who is lower than level 9, and tristram runs often have such characters... So they don't bother with those games. Almost everyone is killable in tombruns so the TPPK'ers are out in full force. If you enter a tombrun game, you are for-fitting your character.

If you happen to survive the tombrun character gap, they will just nab you in a Baal run later on. Don't play in public games.

Either way, welcome!

@Tai... I'm still waiting on my plane ticket.

-hps

lol. ive actually managed to to make it through a few tomb runs so far with no tppk. hopefully i can survive :)

Nooby Bananas are writing "I need to report a PK" and then: not telling anyone with access to issue bans; not telling the bot(me); not posting here.

I have no idea how to help them. I mean, I could just leave it how it is and eventually someone who got TPPK'd whines enough that someone in the channel sees it and hopefully sets a ban... Even though most noobs incorrectly reproduce the PKers name, making the ban worthless...

:(

The anti TPPK guide helped me a lot. I really wish blizzard would fix that hack.

Also, all the bananas seem really cool so far. Im glad I came over from west to join you all.

Nooby Bananas are writing "I need to report a PK" and then: not telling anyone with access to issue bans; not telling the bot(me); not posting here.

I have no idea how to help them. I mean, I could just leave it how it is and eventually someone who got TPPK'd whines enough that someone in the channel sees it and hopefully sets a ban... Even though most noobs incorrectly reproduce the PKers name, making the ban worthless...

:(

It seems like that every time I am on Bob is AFK, and I am usually AFK in the channel. I haven't played in a week or so. They usually reported them to me, but since I haven't been on..

It is now your job MYK to log on more often (preferably when I am on), and listen to them whine.

I am going to check out the channel to see if I can find some people to level with. In Act 3 Normal.

Hi everyone I just started playing hardcore again and would like to be a part of a community. I'm usEAST and my account name is *sharpy12

what is the channel as well??

Hi everyone I just started playing hardcore again and would like to be a part of a community. I'm usEAST and my account name is *sharpy12

what is the channel as well??

The actual channel is 'op xbananax'

The 'op' stand for operated, or something like that. All channels which have a moderator must have the 'op' prefix. It is what allows us to (somewhat) police things.

I have been tempted to edit the first post to include this information, but part of me feels it is better this way, to help keep out the uber lazy folk.

-hps

Edit: Welcome, enjoy and please behave.

ok im new to hardcore and much of the end-game diablo(lvl90+) so this should be fun. lots of reading to do and basically im trying out HC for the firsrt time making a lightning trapssassin for fade, pet, cloak of shadows, mindblast, etc. should help me for a first time HC

account *pwlloth

im finishing up act2

Last edited:

ok im new to hardcore and much of the end-game diablo(lvl90+) so this should be fun. lots of reading to do and basically im trying out HC for the firsrt time making a lightning trapssassin for fade, pet, cloak of shadows, mindblast, etc. should help me for a first time HC

account *pwlloth

im finishing up act2

make sure you read the anti tppk guide.

i did, i always do a lot of research on games so that was one of the first things i read, then the FAQ. now i'm going through posts where people have said that X was better than Y especially if they have a lot of replies to them it makes it figure out how i want to develop my trapsassin, etc.

and the tppk is why im using fade

Who should I talk to about getting a ban lifted? The ban was issued over a year ago, and I stopped playing over a year ago...

The ban was about me having a 47 windy tppk druid in July '08, but I've never used scripts/hacks/etc (was manual tppk), and have been legit for the past 4-5 years.

I am not some random player - I found first Fathoms this ladder (27% fathoms, have d2jsp thread to prove it) and I am GoD-Exists, that 88 hdin that got tppk'd while in top 50, and when I was tppk'd I was well known across the EHCL d2jsp community (also have d2jsp thread to prove it).

So how would I go about getting this ban removed?

note: I don't tppk anymore, and am working on a frenzy barb. Just rejoined d2.

I did, however, send a preemptive PM to Hp_Sauce because he seems like someone I should talk to about this.

also: *gimpness

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High