Banana members

Re: Banana members

hey i'll be back in action on hardcore on sunday.

came back to hardcore on 9-9-09 :d

Last edited:

Hiya,

A few friends and myself have started playing hardcore on US East Ladder LOD, and i just came across the post for this channel. Sounds awesome, we are WoW raiders who have been hitting d2 up in the spare time. I currently am working on a 76 Sorc 'Orbitall' , account *amdtaz , and ill be stopping in to idle and meet ppl. I noticed a few asking for help with NM Baal runs, if you guys spot me in there , feel free to throw me a shout, i've been running them by myself alot of late for lowbie gear for friends that seem to be unable to keep themselves alive lol. Id be glad to take people along for NM Cows or Baal.

I'm also a WoW player who's come back casually to HC D2. Happy to just lurk, but if anyone's looking for someone to join in a game, glad to do it. I prefer the Ranger-din, or an Elemental druid, Acct name's *bmkshaft. Still n00b in HC, figured I ought to get some SC in to re-train myself. Hope to see you all around.

I was reading the chat log (stalker status!) and you said you were quitting. :(

I want to level another sorceressessess. Halp.

Yes. I gave my light sork gear to someone from the banana channel. Not exactly sure who it was. I'll be back at reset.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Untwinked sin before I quit.

Yes. That's what I will do.

Okay Saturday and Sunday 9-12, and 9-13 I will be doing hell baal runs and nightmare runs for just about all day with a few breaks like at 1pm on Sunday for watching Carolina Panthers play and then part of the 8:00 game as wel.

So if anyone wants to get some exp or help out feel free to come.

Yes. I gave my light sork gear to someone from the banana channel. Not exactly sure who it was. I'll be back at reset.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Untwinked sin before I quit.

Yes. That's what I will do.

me.........10.

To the Banana administrators:

Thank you for letting me game in your channel.. I was rather infrequent and most of the time people in channel were afk. I don't know how limited space is, but would like you to remove *zodwizard to allow room for other east gamers looking to join.

I've started back on west. As you might know, I'm in the Horde clan and was running their channel bot. Some of our clanmates (myself included) are dusting off our armor, making our plans and ripping through HC again and there's new interest with the forthcoming patch, possible changes and D3. Our bot will be back up in due time and you are all welcome to pop in for a game or two when things are go.

My HCL account on West is *Horde_Zod if you wanna game sometime.

-Chris, aka Zodwizard

Read the thread, post the intro, etc.

I am currently working on a Smiter and Enchanter (BananaChanter - BananaSmite). I'm gearing them out of my own pocket. I have the Smiter leveled, just have to do the forges, socket quests, etc.

I will make these two available to a few banana's that frequent the channel who do not have a Smiter or Enchanter at their disposal (much like me as of yesterday).

If all goes well for a while and neither of them end up stripped/dead, I'll add on a Bo barb to the account.

It should all be ready by Friday, hopefully.

Just wanted to let you guys know, and maybe this might spruce up some activity.

To the Banana administrators:

Thank you for letting me game in your channel.. I was rather infrequent and most of the time people in channel were afk. I don't know how limited space is, but would like you to remove *zodwizard to allow room for other east gamers looking to join.

I've started back on west. As you might know, I'm in the Horde clan and was running their channel bot. Some of our clanmates (myself included) are dusting off our armor, making our plans and ripping through HC again and there's new interest with the forthcoming patch, possible changes and D3. Our bot will be back up in due time and you are all welcome to pop in for a game or two when things are go.

My HCL account on West is *Horde_Zod if you wanna game sometime.

-Chris, aka Zodwizard

chris channel is open so u can join when ever u feel like

Sigh, patch, D3, patch, d3, If only one of them would be made available so that we can do something new that would be so nice but it is clear that blizzard hates us and will never release them.
I think I will start cash pvp tournaments. What does everyone think? Bring a new aspect to the game for a little while, it would be like gambling on yourself. 10$ per player winner takes all.... Anyone interested?
Pm me if you would like to try your hand :)

I've been playing d2 since it came out but recently migrated my way back to hc and a friend i met directed me to xbananax. I just wanted to thank you guys for having it open for people to join. My account name is the same as my forum name, so if you have to add me to a list or something please do so I can continue to go to xbananax and make new friends. thank you.

'Ello mates.

I'd like to speak to you under my actualy account ViginityTres, Viginity[Tr3s] on USEast, but they seem to think I mispelled my name or used improper terms. Fact is Viginity Tres is actually latin for 23 which is my age and my cursed number hence the reason I use it. Unfortunate they had to mistake it and ban the name. I contacted the webmaster in hopes to get it lifted.

In any case, virgin to D2! Used to play 7yrs ago and stopped. Not a game since then. Going to college now and got a computer and vwalah I'm back into the D2 world! :)

I've come here looking to meet new people being that I have nothing and no nobody. Talk about untwinked. Kind of lost in this game, it's been a long time but I use to be a very successful and avid hc player. In fact I used to roll with the Misfits if any of you remember them, great crew.

Anywho, enough of my jabber. I'll be in the area and hope to meet you soon. Feel free to introduce your self to me lads.

Cheers

B aka ViginityTres
Viginity[Tr3s] @ USEast

I've been playing d2 since it came out but recently migrated my way back to hc and a friend i met directed me to xbananax. I just wanted to thank you guys for having it open for people to join. My account name is the same as my forum name, so if you have to add me to a list or something please do so I can continue to go to xbananax and make new friends. thank you.

Welcome & Enjoy your stay!

'Ello mates.

I'd like to speak to you under my actualy account ViginityTres, Viginity[Tr3s] on USEast, but they seem to think I mispelled my name or used improper terms. Fact is Viginity Tres is actually latin for 23 which is my age and my cursed number hence the reason I use it. Unfortunate they had to mistake it and ban the name. I contacted the webmaster in hopes to get it lifted.

In any case, virgin to D2! Used to play 7yrs ago and stopped. Not a game since then. Going to college now and got a computer and vwalah I'm back into the D2 world! :)

I've come here looking to meet new people being that I have nothing and no nobody. Talk about untwinked. Kind of lost in this game, it's been a long time but I use to be a very successful and avid hc player. In fact I used to roll with the Misfits if any of you remember them, great crew.

Anywho, enough of my jabber. I'll be in the area and hope to meet you soon. Feel free to introduce your self to me lads.

Cheers

B aka ViginityTres
Viginity[Tr3s] @ USEast

Welcome to xbananax! You should be in good hands here, it's fairly active with good players.

Have fun and don't be a jerk! :)

Don't be a jerk.

What a hypocrite.

Does MYK ever log on to see me? No. Jerk.

Don't be a jerk.

What a hypocrite.

Does MYK ever log on to see me? No. Jerk.

Anytime that the bot is in the channel, I'm logged on.

That, and my D2 install broked.

Jerk. :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High