Banana members

Re: Banana members

Who should I talk to about getting a ban lifted? The ban was issued over a year ago, and I stopped playing over a year ago...

The ban was about me having a 47 windy tppk druid in July '08, but I've never used scripts/hacks/etc (was manual tppk), and have been legit for the past 4-5 years.

I am not some random player - I found first Fathoms this ladder (27% fathoms, have d2jsp thread to prove it) and I am GoD-Exists, that 88 hdin that got tppk'd while in top 50, and when I was tppk'd I was well known across the EHCL d2jsp community (also have d2jsp thread to prove it).

So how would I go about getting this ban removed?

note: I don't tppk anymore, and am working on a frenzy barb. Just rejoined d2.

I did, however, send a preemptive PM to Hp_Sauce because he seems like someone I should talk to about this.

also: *gimpness

Sorry, bans for TPPK are permanent (manual or script makes no difference).

And being well known in that other community isn't considered a good reference either in my opinion, but that's moot really, because like I said. bans for TPPK are permanent.

-hps

Hello people. I’ve been playing Diablo 2 since its release and Diablo 1 up to that point. Mostly I have been playing 1.09 HC in single player. But nowadays I’ve gotten more interested in ladder HC. I’m looking for an invite so that I can hook up with some nice players to enjoy this wonderful game with.

Account name is: Dracul_D

Hello people. I’ve been playing Diablo 2 since its release and Diablo 1 up to that point. Mostly I have been playing 1.09 HC in single player. But nowadays I’ve gotten more interested in ladder HC. I’m looking for an invite so that I can hook up with some nice players to enjoy this wonderful game with.

Account name is: Dracul_D

Welcome!

Hope to see ya around. :)

note: I don't tppk anymore, and am working on a frenzy barb. Just rejoined d2.
note: I don't care.

Request Denied!

On a much brighter and sexy subject, hi HP! :wave:

Hello guys:

After I heard about StrikexForce said East has a better community, I've decided to switch over to East HC for good. I'm a regular player at West and I've been a member on this forum for two years. I've a total of 50 positive feedbacks at 100% positive rate in my profile rating. I hope I'm welcome to join this Channel.

My account will be the same as the one I've on the West - /w *TeamEliteHc
I'd glad to take any sort of donations or trade for anything you'd like at West.

X.T.

Hey guys, I got back to d2 about a week ago and I decided to try hardcore for a change. My acc name is *hkfosho and my characters start with "manof..." or "ladiegot...". I got a 41 barb doin Baal runs in norm atm, 14 pally in a2, and a 28 Druid doing Baal runs as well. I'll be chillin in the channel so holler at me if you're up for something!
Btw I'm new to the forums :)

Hey, just wanted to stop by.. I'm currently waiting for the patch, like the rest of you and wanted to play with other people for HC. USWest community is dead so I've decided to look around.. and look what I found! :p

My account is the same I've been using since the start of D2... /w *snewt - Looking forward to playing with you guys (with like mind individuals)

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself, *Soldermelons, as well. I'm pretty new to both HC and playing on b.net. My first character (Muffinmancer) is a fishymancer which I've beaten Nightmare with, and I'm now making some exploratory forays into the Hell quests, though I'm also doing some NM boss runs trying to find some better stuff. I also just started (what I intend to become) a Fury werewolf (Wafflewolf).

I've peeked into the channel once or twice but nobody was really talking much and I didn't say anything. I'll try speaking up next time I'm on.

Hello, I am just coming back to diablo from a long break. I played for years, years ago. I always enjoyed playing hardcore and I hear East has a better HC community. I am just looking for people to play with and maybe some good conversation and possibly someone to help explain some of the changes since I have quit. My account is R3lic.

I know I only have one post but I just got the game against last night and made this account just to post here.

hey all i have been in this channel for months now and have found quite a few helpful and generous people ... i too took a long break from d2 ...almost 5 years ... and started back on sc and switched over to hc ... if anyone new needs help getting started or just wants some company i would be glad to help ... posting here is a help it lets us know who to trust and ...if you have vouches from other long time members thats helpful ... or not , if your starting from scratch then your chars are low so lower risk ... till we get to know you ... the more you hang around and talk, the more people will help you...
remember watch out for pub games or adding friends from pub games as they can be pkers or tppkers that find their way into our community...welcome and my main account is mastersx or mastersx2

Hello guys:

After I heard about StrikexForce said East has a better community, I've decided to switch over to East HC for good. I'm a regular player at West and I've been a member on this forum for two years. I've a total of 50 positive feedbacks at 100% positive rate in my profile rating. I hope I'm welcome to join this Channel.

My account will be the same as the one I've on the West - /w *TeamEliteHc
I'd glad to take any sort of donations or trade for anything you'd like at West.

X.T.

Once my IP ban gets lifted (gg) I will go through some mules and see what I can hook you up with.

Hello nanners

Same story as most everyone else, on again off again. Reason I am on again...cause I have a new laptop and want to play at work! :evil:

I'm a big time lurker for the most part so mind the post count. I am loveable in the game though, just you see!

/msg *Anadir

Thanks for reading.

I came into the channel today to see a TPPKer sitting there. So I banned him. A few people brought to my attention that Bob is currently MIA, and I haven't been on in a while. I plan on logging on a little more in the future, but someone else should be given ban access as well to help keep the channel under control.

Much love to MYK, Bob, etc.

Might we willing to play through normal with you for a bit... thinking about rebuilding Awesome (yet again)!

I came into the channel today to see a TPPKer sitting there. So I banned him. A few people brought to my attention that Bob is currently MIA, and I haven't been on in a while. I plan on logging on a little more in the future, but someone else should be given ban access as well to help keep the channel under control.

Much love to MYK, Bob, etc.

It's hard to know who to trust to give access to, because I don't know any of the new people.
Any suggestions?

-hps

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High