Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

oh, since we're more then halfway through day 1, i suggest we start finding a real lynch target.

Yeah, the day is half over, and while it was entertaining it wasn't especially worthwhile.

wickedswami said:
Noodle, congrats with the kid's b-day
Thanks! Hard to believe he's twelve already. I gave him some DVD's (Seinfeld, Futurama, Jim Gaffigan stand up), Balderdash, Morrowwind, and $650 towards the laptop he's been saving up for.

Back to work: Why the vote for Ankeli, I Told You? Anyone have any idea?

please stop with the mafia points! i am not following and they make it too much harder for my little brain. :(

thanks for clearing that up, Wicked. i thought that was what he was referencing, but i wasn't too TOO sure. besides, shouldn't everyone start with fresh slates? and shouldn't we refrain from past grudges and suspicions-or, at least, that's what Marahumm tells me. :p
and i will try my hardest to try and refrain from OTness. im telling y'all it's one of my weaknesses other than... well, you'll just have to look for my other weaknesses around here somewhere. i've said it before somewhere. i am sorry.

ITY, i can understand your hidden messages, but not your flip-flopping. that leaves the question of what to do with you. i say keep you, hopefully you may be able to provide more info after the night passes.

TC, aww. im glad that you have joyful events. i guess that's one tally mark on Prof. Chaos's board. XD

This game is extremely hard because nothing substantial is being posted.

All we know is that ITY cant speak, Gorny is a Quack professor who cant be trusted because he is insane in the membrain and Noodles kid got hella awesome b-day presents and im jealous

do we think mutants are acting under the radar or coming straight out and talking

This game is extremely hard because nothing substantial is being posted.

All we know is that ITY cant speak, Gorny is a Quack professor who cant be trusted because he is insane in the membrain and Noodles kid got hella awesome b-day presents and im jealous

do we think mutants are acting under the radar or coming straight out and talking

could be both, we true townies don't know. that's why we need to sniff the bad guys out and pull together. who to you has seemed suspicious so far? do you really think mutants are running around disguised as human survivors?

Noodle-awesomeness! happy late bday to Noodle Jr! i hope there was lots of cake (something which i am eating right now!! ^_^ much deserved!)

+1 mafia points for disrespecting the system.

The system has rules which can be bent, and in some cases...entirely circumvented.

That said, you don't scare me Zhao.

You could pin me with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (infinity) points for all I care and i'd still stuff a sock in your mouth and go on like you never said anything.

quack.

The system has rules which can be bent, and in some cases...entirely circumvented.

That said, you don't scare me Zhao.

You could pin me with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (infinity) points for all I care and i'd still stuff a sock in your mouth and go on like you never said anything.

quack.

Methinks I'm starting to get under Gorny's skin.

Thundercat was a simple man. Before the war, he had a respectable job testing video games in a little cubicle 8 hours day, 5 days a week, every week of every year. He had a job, a car, a house with a mortgage twice what the house was worth, a likable enough wife, and 2.5 kids. He was your average townie in every respect. Then the war happened, and he had been lucky enough to make it to a bunker with a few other survivors. His wife and 2.5 kids were not among those that survived. Maybe that's why he wondered out of The Forums protective walls and into the desolation. He wanted to find his family. Lets all hope that he found them in the world to come, his sun baked body was discovered mere hours later, with buzzards picking at it. Never again will he have to experience the pain of surviving this harsh post-nuclear world.

ThunderCat has been modkilled and was a vanilla townie, and may he rest in pieces.

The current votes are as follows:
Gorny 1
Bad Ash 1
Ankeli 1

8 to lynch, 9 to lock.

Players left alive:
Gorny
Ludacris
Noodle
Ankeli
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Krazeyivan
BoD Trader
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

ITY, are you voting for me because I was suspicious of you, or are you trying to tell me something? You're hard to figure out with your limitation.

Bad Ash, do you think Gorny is a) ignorant, b) the village idiot c) actually the mechanical tinkerer he so subtly claims to be or d) mafia?

Zhao, make a case against me based on what I've posted. ;)

I just woke up, so here's another quick post from me. This will be my last post of the day.
(for those interested: In about 2 and a half hours I will know if I have graduated or not, if so I will indulge in alcoholic beverages until someone has to carry me home... If not, well, I might just show up for another post)

semi-random vote:
vote: BoD Trader
Don't lynch-train him now plz.. only vote for him if you feel the same way.
He's been awfully quiet in the game. The only thing he posted were stuff that had already been said before (about ITY's messages).
I wish I had more ground to base my vote on, but I gotta go now...

good luck for the rest of the day, good night, and I hope I'll see you tomorrow.

vote: BoD Trader
Don't lynch-train him now plz.. only vote for him if you feel the same way.
He's been awfully quiet in the game. The only thing he posted were stuff that had already been said before (about ITY's messages).

This is true. All he did was "decypher" messages that had already been clear for a few pages, and then asked others if they thought the same way. What the hell?

Unvote: Bad Ash

Nice to get a response from you too.

I'm tempted to shoot for a Gorny lynch today, for a few reasons. He's been derailing the town with his offtopic stuff alongside Leo. Him knowing that Leo is easily distracted this could be a ploy to throw the town off from getting much out of the day. People participating in the OT chatter doesn't help.

He also semi-roleclaimed basically in his 2nd or 3rd post, which rings a dozen of alarm bells in my head.

This is true. All he did was "decypher" messages that had already been clear for a few pages, and then asked others if they thought the same way. What the hell?

I know what a jerk! :yes:

In all seriousness i missed page 9 when i was reading back and therefore the bit where everyone said what it meant. I'm sorry about that. In all fairness Day 1 quitness is typical of me. I never really know what to say untill something really interesting is turned up. I got supsicion thrown on me last game for my "i am here" post so i kinda wanted to avoid that again.

As for the game what i can say is this. Gorny this whole quack joke has gone far enough. Your throwing needless suspicion onto yourself. If you are townie and this is indeed just a joke then this is farely selfish as people may ended using a lynch on you. If you are VI you're being a bit too forward about it. If it is indeed part of you role continue with the quacking but i dno about everyone else but i'd like to see an end to it if you are pro-town.

Vote: Gorny

I'm not certain I'm able to put in more posts today, as I'm allmost off work and won the Friday bottle in the draw. Thus I will be effing blasted as soon as I get home.

Gornman and his quacking are of no benefit. Killing him might also reveal something from his interactions with Leo and Zhao. Why not me too as I'm seemingly the first one to actually want to lynch him.

Have a good Friday everyone.

I'm not certain I'm able to put in more posts today, as I'm allmost off work and won the Friday bottle in the draw. Thus I will be effing blasted as soon as I get home.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Have fun getting blasted.

Gornman and his quacking are of no benefit. Killing him might also reveal something from his interactions with Leo and Zhao. Why not me too as I'm seemingly the first one to actually want to lynch him.

Fine.
I think he's the best choice atm, though I'm still keeping an eye on ITY (which still hasn't bothered to vote-write anything of use btw).

Also - a special message to any townies who agree with BoD's reasoning for being quite - GET ACTIVE! The more posts we have before we lynch, the more info we get.
Townies should put the town as their first priority, not their own survival (not to say you should go suicidal, but don't refrain from posting because you're afraid to get lynched).

Gorny is not the best choice for a lynch IMO opinion and despite unvoting for me I am going to

Vote: Ankeli

LOTS of flip flopping and jumping all over the place and not really having any real reasons to be voting (WIcked because I gave him mafia pts, me for not contributing, gorny for being annoying)

I am at work as I said yesterday and will try to sneak on anotehr check up but cant make any promises

I would usually jump on the gorny lynch train which seems to be starting, but there's something telling me we shouldn't lynch Gorny. So far the only person I'm semi trusting is ITY, because of his disability. He's voting for Ankeli some time now and I'm happy to follow him for now.

Vote: Ankeli

CC's high on my suspicion list aswell, as is leo.

Leaving work now, last post, honest.

I flip flop and pressure a lot of people to generate conversation and make people talk. If that's reason enough to vote me off, do so.

Leaving work now, last post, honest.

I flip flop and pressure a lot of people to generate conversation and make people talk. If that's reason enough to vote me off, do so.

You didnt pressure ITY and he voted for you anyway.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High