Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Quite a bit too early to accuse ZY of pulling Aman's disappearance act, don't you think, Quacky?

As Ankeli said, the time for jokes has passed - time to wake up and get down to biz, town.

On the matter of Bad Ash - he's posts were indeed pretty random and nonsensical but iirc they were all during the early part of the day...could be early game goofing, could be playing/posing as a vi.

Sorry for the fractured posts, I'm 50% here and 50% occupied with rl matters.

Quite a bit too early to accuse ZY of pulling Aman's disappearance act, don't you think, Quacky?

As Ankeli said, the time for jokes has passed - time to wake up and get down to biz, town.

I know a bit of Zhao, so my reason is based on atleast some form of logic.

*Stops quacking for now.

I know a bit of Zhao, so my reason is based on atleast some form of logic.

Mmm, well I've played with Zhao and seen him play before too.
I do agree that quite Zhao is likely to be evil Zhao though.

Vote: Ankeli

Please clarify - is this an accusation or what? You already showed us you can communicate better then this when you need to explain yourself.

I'm quite wary of this situation, especially since ITY is an unknown quantity at this point as a new player to the forum. My gut says he's responded to his posting limitation a bit too well for someone who only got restricted at the days start and this last rather uninformative post seems to support that something fishy is going on.

Vote: THundercat
unvote: thundercat
vote: ludacrIS
unvote: ludacris

vote: zHAo_yue
unvote: zaho_yue
vote: bod_tRaDer
unvote: bod_trader

Vote: THundercat

vote: zHAo_yue
unvote: zaho_yue
vote: bod_tRaDer
unvote: bod_trader

You still didnt explain yourself so you must go again :D

nder the rule of Noodle, those votes and unvotes are invalid.

vote: LeOpoLd stotch
unvote: leopold stotch

Gorny strikesback! I haven't disappeared, I'm always watching and looking into things. I am usually on the first day, unless I've got a mafia by the tail and have to chase him down.

IMO, ITY is probably vanilla townie; a first time player who was assigned a mafia or town power role would probably not act so recklessly.

Gorny strikesback! I haven't disappeared, I'm always watching and looking into things. I am usually on the first day, unless I've got a mafia by the tail and have to chase him down.

IMO, ITY is probably vanilla townie; a first time player who was assigned a mafia or town power role would probably not act so recklessly.

I agree ITY is being careless... either that or he wants to lynch him.

You quack defense is insufficient Gorny, either give up the names of you evil cohorts or I'll have Asrrin bring out the ever effective wheel of lame.

Why is he being careless? if anything he's playing safe. He has a severe posting disability that none of us could know about. Not saying anything would've raised more suspicion. Now we know he can only talk like that and he told us that well.

Just because he's a first time player in our forums doesn't mean he's new to it.
I still want him to explain his Ankeli vote and I'm not taking 'this is hard' as an excuse.

Why is he being careless? if anything he's playing safe. He has a severe posting disability that none of us could know about. Not saying anything would've raised more suspicion. Now we know he can only talk like that and he told us that well.

Careless in that he keep flip flopping his unvotes and vote, regardless of if they count or not, it seems as if he's trying to give us/someone a reason to want to lynch him. Sort of like "get rid of the annoying person" type of thing.

Zhao: "You cohorts" ?

Don't you mean "your" ?

Ok fine, I'll give up one name of one of my evil cohorts: Zhao_Yue.

Quack.

It's just gorny taunting leopold, and vi is village idiot.

Thank you! Vigilante didn't seem right and everything else was drawing a blank in my mind.

How is he being careless? He has a major disadvantage (or at least it is some elaborate plot for us to think he is disadvantaged). I'm still interested in why this is the only place that someone has not been unvoted; but I'm sure I could be reading too much into it.

vote: Bad ash
unvote: bad ash
vote: thundErcAT
vote: krazEyivaN
[/B]

Anyone else?

xvart.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High