Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Asrrin

May 1, 2009
Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

All PMs have been sent to everyone. If you have not received a PM from me, please PM me and I will resend it to you. The game will start at 5:00 pm EST. I will post the rules shortly, though most of you know them by now. DO NOT post until daybreak, and DO NOT pm me targets or abilities until night starts. If you have any other questions, PLEASE PM me as soon as possible!

Gorny or someone else, do you mind stickifying this? thanks!

[highlight]Thread stickified.

~Gorny[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

The Rules

1) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: Name
Unvote: Name

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Read the rules once more. Have Fun!

13) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

14) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you. Srsly. K?

The game will start at 5pm GMT -4 (Daylight savings time here in EST)

The game will start with a night phase.

Read the rules once again, and have fun

There were few survivors after the war of 2012. Who knew that a small malfunction in the Unix code keeping tons of weapon's grade nuclear missiles would be responcible for some much devestation? The Mayan's certainatly had it right. while Civilization was indeed wiped out, enough people remained to start rebuilding anew in the wake of so much terror and destruction.

Some were lucky enough to make it to shelter. Others, not so fortunate. Everywhere there was death and destruction, but some places had begun to rebuild.

One such place was The Forum. it was once a grand stadium, where people played a very strange game involving an inflated pig skin and lots of spiked shoes. Now it's crumbling walls were all that stood between the townspeople and desolation. Forays into the ruins of the old city produced survivors, supplies, and most worringly, enemies.

For in the midst of the townsfolk who had struggled many years to make a habitable new city out of the stadium, Raiders had taken up residence outside the city walls, waiting to plunder the precious resources from the unsuspecting townfolk. Only when all of them had been killed could the Raiders make their way into the Forum and raid the scare food and supplies.

A few of the braver and more cunning Raiders managed to infiltrate the town weeks before the coming attack. One by one they would kill off the ragged townspeople until there was no one left to resist them. And it starts tonight...

It is now Nighttime. No one may post until daybreak 24 hours from 5:00pm today. All those with night abilities, you have until dawn to PM me your details. Good luck and good hunting everyone!

Current list of people playing:
Gorny
Thundercat
Ludacris
Noodle
Ankeli
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Krazeyivan
BoD Trader
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

The night dragged on. the townsfolk of The forum awoke to a bleak and dreary day. a duststorm was on the horizon, making the desolate landscape even more sullen and forlorn. Though many people had slaved away during the night, working hard at various things, Not much happened at dawn. But everyone has heard rumors of Raiders infiltrating their ranks, and even if no one has been hurt...yet... it's only a matter of time...

It is now Daytime. you are free to post. current list of players left alive:
Gorny
Thundercat
Ludacris
Noodle
Ankeli
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Krazeyivan
BoD Trader
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

there are 16 players. 8 votes are needed to lynch, and 9 to lynch lock. good hunting people!

So, block/save or inactive/stupid or pre determined night? :)

God damnit do we have inactive mafia again?

Note for you paranoid people! My avatar has changed right before the game! I think I could make up my name by picking random letters from Asrrin's writeup! That must mark me as mafia!

Vote: Ankeli

it's probably Gorny again

Lynch train!!!!!!

vote: Gorny

I'm the quackpot tinkerer inventer engineer persons!

I gib frees every night!

He must be in a different mafia faction than I am. I'm with Noodle, Ivan and Spudnik.

He must be in a different mafia faction than I am. I'm with Noodle, Ivan and Spudnik.

Hey! Someone might take that seriously!

Muses to self: It's a dark, dark day for this world when Noodle is the voice of reason.

Sure, let's like get the Gorny bandwagon going. :whistling:

Vote: Gorny

You'll regret this! I swear it!

uh wut? haha what is going on

are you all that sick from the radiation or did assrin make a game with 15 jesters

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High