Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

i can only imagine.... lol, jk. it happens, ya know? what is that little face?

stop getting me OT please! y'all know i like to talk and get distracted, stop! im looking like a rambling idiot! back to the game. any other thoughts?

So Luda, what's your take on the game?

Ok, quick recap.

Can't see why wicked would be worth 7 maffia points in Bad Ash's view. Others have 'behaved' more maffia ish then him. Ankeli followed with a vote on wicked with no substance whatsoever.

Bod only posted the obvious what was already seen by most. Got some ideas which i'm not gonna share just yet.

Leo's got about 31 posts of OT so can't really see anything.

CC's quiet as is Noodle and some others, but it's early in the day.

Gorny's his usual self, which I always think is suspicious :p

What is the deal with you acting so strange? Also why the 'tar change?

And on another note, let me take a look who has and who hasn't posted yet.

What is the deal with you acting so strange? Also why the 'tar change?

And on another note, let me take a look who has and who hasn't posted yet.

I'm the Quack Engineer.

Quack Quack.

Honest.

Quack.

I've been quiet, as I'm totally baffled by what's going on. It was also Noodle Jr.'s birthday yesterday, so I was doing birthday activities with him rather than spend a lot of time on the interwebs.

Some thoughts:

- I've never believed in the usefulness of mafia points. To me, they are the mafia equivalent of forum gold.

- As I was brought up by mockingbirds in the wild, I speak a smattering of duck. Gorny seems to be role claiming awfully early, which seems a bit suspicious. If I recall correctly, the last time he role claimed early he turned out to be mafia.

I've been quiet, as I'm totally baffled by what's going on. It was also Noodle Jr.'s birthday yesterday, so I was doing birthday activities with him rather than spend a lot of time on the interwebs.

Some thoughts:

- I've never believed in the usefulness of mafia points. To me, they are the mafia equivalent of forum gold.

- As I was brought up by mockingbirds in the wild, I speak a smattering of duck. Gorny seems to be role claiming awfully early, which seems a bit suspicious. If I recall correctly, the last time he role claimed early he turned out to be mafia.

You must have been out with the mockingbirds for longer than you think, because the last time I really was mafia, I did not roleclaim until later in the game, after the midway point for sure.

Quack.

no offense, Noodle, but if you're implying he's the VI or something, i doubt it. he's being a meaniehead. :\

Quack

quack quack quack quack quack funny cow duck dance quack quack quack

Well, it was just a recollection. Didn't you claim to be the dog catcher or something, some role where you couldn't be lynched, and it turned out you were mafia? Regardless, I don't see anything that would cause me to vote yet.

Time to get serious.

Just to avoid confusion, my vote on wicked is nothing more than a jest following bad ash's funky behaviour. For a serious vote:

Unvote: WickedSwami
Vote: Bad Ash

He's acting as if he is a vi, and I don't buy it. The time for jokes came and went, he hasn't had a single constructive post. even if he is the vi, it's not a real loss.

I'd also love to hear CC's and Gorny's thoughts about zhao's brief visits. why so quiet, Zhao?

Noodle was busybusy yesterday, no night kill. Convenient?

bloody phone keyboard...

unvote: WickedSwami
vote: Bad Ash

To me, Zhao seems to be pulling the same stunt that aman did to us last game.

If this is true.... :spiked stick:

vi is what? vigilante?

aww... :'( the ducks have nothing to do with THIS game, it's another one Gorny is playing with me. and he just totally dropped a hint to me and i feel like such an idiot for not catching it before! :'(

Anyone who is participating or encouraging this whole inside duck conversation is suspicious. If it is somehow conveying a message, as it allegedly is then it should be made public record; unless it is a message that doesn't help the town or a message between people who are not town; otherwise, all this nonsensical yammering is only helping the town to a no-lynch, and therefore is unneeded, unless that is your intention, in which case, it is still unneeded.

xvart.

It's just gorny taunting leopold, and vi is village idiot.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High