Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

3 to gorny, 2 to ankeli, 3 to me. I think. I onlly skimmed quicly tho

Mass hysteria would ensue; worlds colliding, dogs befriending cats and Aman refusing to false claim in future games.

Sounds like the whole "End of the world" line from Ghostbusters.

Actually, all that stuff aside, I really want to vote for I Told You. But I'm not sure that this would be a wise choice just yet. I'd rather wait and see what happens during day two, that is, if I am still alive by them. Zhao is of course, being Zhao and that's not much cause to vote for him yet. I have a few other possibilities, but I want to read the thread again so that I have my vote straight.

BRB

Sounds like the whole "End of the world" line from Ghostbusters.

Actually, all that stuff aside, I really want to vote for I Told You. But I'm not sure that this would be a wise choice just yet. I'd rather wait and see what happens during day two, that is, if I am still alive by them. Zhao is of course, being Zhao and that's not much cause to vote for him yet. I have a few other possibilities, but I want to read the thread again so that I have my vote straight.

BRB

You want to lynch ITY to see his alignment? Skeptical he could be a vanilla townie?

What are your thoughts on Noammr and Ludicrus?

2 hours and 56 minutes left until the end of day

Current vote count:
Gorny 3
Ankeli 2
BoD Trader 3

8 to lynch and 9 to lock.

You want to lynch ITY to see his alignment? Skeptical he could be a vanilla townie?

I read the thread again, and I'm onboard with ITY being beat up.

I want to look back at some other posts that stood out... give me a few to put out thoughts on Noam and Ludr

I dont seeh BODTrader as a beneficila lynch in any way. SO far he hs done nothing scummy. I personally refse to get on that lynch train. Lynching him wouldn't even reveal anything as he hasnt interacted with anyone really. Im getting a pure bannila townie read.

I will leave for tonight and won't make it back untill after the day ends. I haven't learned much from day one, and thus my vote isn't well backed by reason, however I have some ideas.

I think ITY shouldn't be lynched today, he gave us the reason for his posting style and I think he was the victim of some power role, be it good or bad. However I would like to hear from him tomorrow if he knows something or not. He could possess some information and for that reason I'd like to keep him alive.

I still think Ankeli is suspicious for reasons I can't properly explain, ITY repeatedly voting for Ankeli just doesn't sit right with me. I think he has something to do with the beating.

I believe CC's busy and therefore hasn't had much time, he's brought out a vote against BoD which wasn't properly backed, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Bad Ash was a bit quick with his vote on BoD after CC and trusting CC's judgement even though he just explained it was a hunch and he didnt have time. This raises suspicion and I'd like to have a proper reason from him.

I don't think BoD should be lynched either. Sure he hasn't added much to the game on day one, but usually I don't either. There isn't a lot to bring forward in day one other then hunches.

I'm always suspicious of Gorny because the way he plays this game but for once I don't think he has any evil plans. The quack thing seemed to derive from the duck thing which started before the game so I doubt it's role related.

Didn't get a read on the other players because they didn't post much.

I still have a vote standing for Ankeli and I'm sticking by it. Let's hope we get a vote today and make it through the night all save and well again!

Noammr seems to be doing a lot less posting and contributing then the rest of the group over all, all I've seen are a few posts and one in particulat where he joined the bandwagon against me. Not that that makes much of a difference, but he does not seem to be sharing his thoughts on the others (unless I missed it).

Luda seems to be playing cautious, and as of yet I can't find anything that sets off any mafiosiesque alarms.

All that aside, I'm still not convinced of who is a good vote.

Ankeli or Bad Ash would be good initial targets in my opinion with our current information - I'm more Bad Ash then Ankeli nut he has no votes this late in the day (as per Luda's exp above)

What do we get with Ankeli lynched? He's defending BoD which is resonable but we could read into that later on, also it gives us ITY info - maybe he used Ankeli alot as his name has a few vowels he needed for the messages he's leaving!

I do want more from him tomorrow assuming he is still here and talking.

Ankeli also gives us an angle on CC he voted for BoD - depending on his alignment we can get some useful clues. By the way Ankeli if I was you and I was a power role (pro townie) I'd start to get my lips flapping to avoid the lynch!

for the moment the only thing in Ankeli's favour is his picture oddly - big MAFIA - that would just be a bit too dumb surely.

For the good of the town even for just information

vote: Ankeli

I'm at a loss about who to vote for at this point.....

By the way Ankeli if I was you and I was a power role (pro townie) I'd start to get my lips flapping to avoid the lynch!

My only crime is thhat Ive pushjed people for information. I dont see how that diffesr form my normal play, nor how that's hgarmful for the town.

Im also piss drunk and having a hard time postng. Lynch me and you'll have a hangover tomorrow just like me. :yes:

Unvote: Gorny
Vote: BoD Trader

Sorry, I dont want to lynch you but... You claim to be a vanilla townie and I believe you, in that case, rather you than me.

When does the day end? I'm short on time and foggy on timezones :p
However, pretty sure we don't have too much time left to make this work.

Unvote: Gorny

Sorry, I dont want to lynch you but... You claim to be a vanilla townie and I believe you, in that case, rather you than me.

Tsk tsk tsk, hinting at a pr so soon? Wholly uncalled for at this point, you just took Gorman's place in my preferred lynch list.

Unvote:Gorney
Vote:Ankeli

Dunno if this will make any difference though, we don't have a lot of daylight left and people seem to be content with letting the day dwindle away.

@Gorney - I've posted as much of my views on players as I managed, I feel this first day has been especially low on info and high on OT nonsense.
Also, I didn't just bandwagon on you, I still think you'd make a decent lynch target based on borderline behavior (i.e. OT posts and that persistent wacky role claim) and better informative value over Bod or ITY.

I feel lynching BoD is basically hoping we randomly hit a mafia player, not a good tactic imo.

Not sure if I'll be around before nighttime, will make an effort though.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and vote for Ankeli as well.

I know it's not much of any use to say that I'm hoping we get lucky but that's about all the reasoning I have in voting for him.

vote: Ankeli

I disagree, given the current options, I think BoD is a better lynch.

Unvote

I know day 1 is the day of baseless votes but the votes on me seem particularly baseless. Perhaps more baseless than usual?

This is exactly how I feel right now. Everyone is playing a game, and it is though to see what exactly is going down without previous behavior to compare it to.

You contradict yourself or then you haven't read a word I've said. You want to lynch someone who is not participating or is derailing the conversation, and then you suggest me or BoD. Neither of us has derailed the conversation, nor been inactive in the degree that, say, YOU have been.

I never said I was leaning towards you because you were derailing the conversation. All I know is there is something interesting going on with I_Told_You and at this point I'm leaning towards it being somehow role related; and it is possible he has additional information that he cannot share. And, for some reason he keeps voting for you.

Way to go, you just hopped up in my list right behind The Gornman.

I can live with that right now, especially since I don't necessarily think that Gorny is scummy.

Vote: Ankeli

It's nothing personal.

xvart.

I disagree, given the current options, I think BoD is a better lynch.

Unvote

Zhao - I think your unvote is invalid. It has to be listed as Unvote: Name.

xvart.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High