Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Phew! finally caught up. I've been REEEEAAAALLLLY busy with work yesterday and I have to work in half an hour again, so very little posting from me. Also I probably should cast my vote now as the day will end before I can post again. And as always I'm pro-lynching every day. I can't get into much detail on everybody's posts as I have to go in a minute, but if I survive the night I promise to be more active.

vote: BoD Trader

He's been a bit quite as well the past few pages and he didn't have a constructional post anyway. It's a bit baseless vote atm, but it's all I have.

Guys, i inform you with deep regret that i must step down from this round.
Some interesting events have occured in my personal life and there is no time for me to keep up with this.
So, im requesting Asrrin to modkill me.
I apologise to everyone for this, but id rather do this now than waste a lynch on me for inactivity.
Also, i reserve the right, to host next round. As Gornys hosting list lists.
Have a good game everyone, and hope the town wins.

Too bad, dude. Gl with whatever it is.

Unvote: Ankeli

BoD Trader

Work lynch train is rolling rollin rollin.

I trust C.C.s instincts and am fine with BoD going down possibly today from lack of substance.

@Ank, good to see a spirited response from you

Unvote: Ankeli

BoD Trader

Your vote is invalid written as is.

As always, having another night behind us will reveal a lot about people, including Gorny still behaving like the village idiot; I_Told_You being able to talk more (we think), and a night kill. I also think those not participating (without any justification) and those constantly derailing the conversation are worth lynching. At this time, I could be convinced to lynch Ankeli or BoD Trader.

xvart.

I also think those not participating (without any justification) and those constantly derailing the conversation are worth lynching. At this time, I could be convinced to lynch Ankeli or BoD Trader.

Chiming in from the deck(?) via N97 what a piece of **** phone....

You contradict yourself or then you haven't read a word I've said. You want to lynch someone who is not participating or is derailing the conversation, and then you suggest me or BoD. Neither of us has derailed the conversation, nor been inactive in the degree that, say, YOU have been.

Way to go, you just hopped up in my list right behind The Gornman.

Vote: BoD Trader

whew glad I got one more check in

Morning all! i just woke up to a cloudy day, and i feel great!! :D hopefully today will be a better day than yest.

just a few things i noticed off the bat....

Bad Ash, how come you never answered my question?

who to you has seemed suspicious so far? do you really think mutants are running around disguised as human survivors?

are you perhaps avoiding it?

I would usually jump on the gorny lynch train which seems to be starting, but there's something telling me we shouldn't lynch Gorny. So far the only person I'm semi trusting is ITY, because of his disability. He's voting for Ankeli some time now and I'm happy to follow him for now.

Vote: Ankeli

CC's high on my suspicion list aswell, as is leo.

Luda, i do agree with you, to an extent. this may sound weird, but i do have a feeling that we should not lynch Gorny today; save the rope for him later. i think he might prove useful to the town, this time. i am also semi-trusting ITY, but i kinda have a bad feeling about him. i gave my theory why a few pages back (i think 17 or 18) and we'll just see how he does tomorrow (nothing against you, ITY, but so far, the only thing you have said to kinda prove you maybe a good guy is the fact that you can't talk bcuz you were "beaten up." but how do i know that it wasn't a hit that backfired?). as for voting for Ankeli, im going to do some re-reading bcuz i don't understand why y'all are voting for him again so i am NOT going to vote for him (or anyone else) just yet.

Luda, may i ask why I'm on your list of suspects? im hoping it to be better a reason than OT.

this is all for now... oh, wait a minute. i forgot... Spudnik, where the hell are you?

You're lucky this forum has word filtering and the mods act hard against avoiding that filter or else I would tell you to go [insert obscenity towards targeted person] yourself :p.

Post in that manner again and you will be banned for the rest of the game.,

I'd very much like it if you thought about what you are doing when lynch voting me. I can't stop you from doing it. I've not done anything anti-town. I've not played uncharacteristically of me either. On a day where we've allready lost a vanilla townie i wouldnt like to see us loose another one. I know day 1 is the day of baseless votes but the votes on me seem particularly baseless. Perhaps more baseless than usual?

I'd very much like it if you thought about what you are doing when lynch voting me. I can't stop you from doing it. I've not done anything anti-town. I've not played uncharacteristically of me either. On a day where we've allready lost a vanilla townie i wouldnt like to see us loose another one. I know day 1 is the day of baseless votes but the votes on me seem particularly baseless. Perhaps more baseless than usual?

Instead of using the Appealing to Emotion arguement, shouldn't you try to save yourself via being helpful to the town? Ie, posting suspect list, drawing conclusions, making statements, etc.

On the flip side, do you think your lynching would yield no beneficial information?

What would happen if we lynched you Zhao?

On the flip side, do you think your lynching would yield no beneficial information?

No lynch yields no beneficial information as all information is beneficial. I do believe that a lynch can yeild less beneficial information than the detrement it causes to the towns progress (i.e lynching a townie).

My suspect list was Gorny for acting all quackers at the start but he's chilled out now.

My suspect list atm is Bad Ash for being so quick to jump on a lynch vote for me claiming "i trust CCs instinct" when CC himself admitted his vote was baseless.

What would happen if we lynched you Zhao?

Mass hysteria would ensue; worlds colliding, dogs befriending cats and Aman refusing to false claim in future games.

to explain my first scentence again because rading it back seems a bit confusing. I mean there is no lynch for which there would be no beneficial information gained as all information gained is beneficial.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High