Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

If you are using Go Mule, depending on your settings it should save automatic backups of your stashes in a "backup" folder, you can remove then end part of the extension to turn it into a stash file that go mule will recognize. I'm not sure if going into those backups to recover them would be permitted, but I assume it would? Might have to confirm with Max.

Reactions: Tears85
Well I´d like to avoid that route! NVM I´ll farm LK now what I wouldn´t have done otherwise and hope for a lucky LO or SUR! xD

If I press delete dupes possible dupes deleted correct? Losing a FAL suxx but losing the char would suck even more!

I generally avoid hotmuling altogether... only really necessary for Gheed's, and how many of those are really good? I tend to throw down the one I carry, ID the new one, and then decide if it's even worth the hassle... typically not.

My son shared this gem with me today:

"Folks aren't explaining 'social distancing' clearly enough. Explain it better this way: if you need a ranged weapon to attack, you're okay. If you're in melee range, you're too close."

I don't know where he heard this, so I don't know whom to credit, but I thought it might make you smile.

Which helmet would you prefer on a Trapsin?

Magic Circlet: +2 assa/20fc, assuming it gets 2 sockets
Shako (or 1.07 shako)
1.07 Valk wing

assuming Enigma as armor (don't have it yet, but I'm optimistic ^^)

@d2lover

Shako. Because Enigma+HoTo+Spirit has become the defacto standard on all teleporting casters (and trapsins), and you don't really need that much fcr to get the 102fcr breakpoint

Reactions: d2lover
Well yes, since there is no really good belt besides Arach! Imho Arach is not a awesome belt, it just happens to have vital 20FC and u lose less than say u wouldn´t use a shako!

This post might contain false information, as I´m no Trapsin expert, can´t see anything wrong with Arach tho!

€: How´s your HC Barb doin? Mine is Guardian! ;)

:O

gratz on the guardian, I'm still at the last WP of norm, didn't played him since.

I want to find a 4s armor for PTs and run then nightmare baal.

But with concentrate I eventually have to find Angelic rings+amulet, it just gives insane AR.

ravenfrost would be Imba, but I don't believe I have such luck.

So my 2 +2assa/20fc helms are more or less useless?

How performs a rare Circlet of awesomeness on a trapsin? Is Shako always better?
Depends on the target and build. For Cow running Trapper (using Fire Blast & Death Sentry) I always use 2/20 or 3/20 traps circlets, especially given use of non-FCR items things like Beast and Phoenix instead of Spirit. For other purposes Shako is better in most cases. But cow running is a "farming" area where Trapper is really a top tier build, so 2/20 circlets are quite useful in my book. Also for LSentry builds 2/20 is great if you claws which are better than Hoto (things like +5 LS, IAS etc) and extra FCR from other slots comes in handy.

Reactions: Luhkoh and d2lover
@d2lover
What is the rest of planned gear, and what do you want to do with the char? Particularly for just a play-through, I'm a big fan of 1.07 Valk Wing... being 35% faster in every aspect (except block speed, dammit blizz!) is pretty cool trick from one helm.

Not sure if the IAS would help trap laying speed, though... that would make it slightly less cool, but still much more stylish than a green sock.

So my 2 +2assa/20fc helms are more or less useless?

How performs a rare Circlet of awesomeness on a trapsin? Is Shako always better?

For general pvm, shako is probably fine, 2 skills, DR%, life, mana, and mf. Hard to beat, you have to compare what you gain vs. what you lose, and what you will need to use in other slots to fit your needs.

You can make your build fit whatever you want it to fit depending on what items you have available to you. @maxicek is pretty good with assasins, and I found his write up on his PVP sin's:

One of them uses weapon/shield with a 2/20 fcr circlet and the other uses claw/claw with valk wing. In both cases his gear is setup to hit the 102 fcr breakpoint. This isn't necessarily saying you will need to hit the 102 fcr breakpoint for your sin, but just saying you can make your build fit whatever requirements you want it to fit if you have the right pieces. Be creative, if you have a couple of decent claws it might be worth being more stylish with the claw claw setup, and a helm other than shako.

@zemaj

Armor: BP Enigma
Belt: Arach/TG, depending on if I make Baalruns or not
Rings: 1 Ravenfrost(until I have Cham for helmet), 1 SoJ or beta BKWB
Gloves: Magefist
Boots: Natalya's
Amulet: Maras, until I have a better one
Weapons: 2 claws, don't have them yet, maybe Hoto/Spirit until then
switch: beta CTA

Merc: Infinity, Andariels, Duriels

@d2lover For PvM it is probably always Shako. Nothing to stop you using the circlet of course, but most people PvM want the MF.

For PvP all three have a place. 102 FCR isn’t possible with fade without having FCR on the helm, but a 65FCR 1.07 Shako setup is also relevant. I was thinking of going this way for my w/s trapper at one point.

Guys how bad of a Mercweap is Wrath? And if I wanna use it for a Merc, what Bases can I use? And what´s the best way to acquire those bases as Zerker?

Last edited:
Question for those 1.07 players out there:

Saw a post on the old forums about Um and Vex runes having the same graphic. Is this actually the case? I know there was an ATMA bug for it, and a few runes had name changes after 1.07.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High