Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

While questing with my leap attacker, I got another set of act 2 maps that wrap back around toward Lut Gholein.

This is the first time I have seen the maps wrap counter-clockwise, to the dock side:

OsLutGholeinVista.png

"Hey, Gulzar! Look! I can see Meshif from here! Let's go bother him!

OsLostCityVista.png

Hey, Meshif! Gulzar and I could see you from the Lost City over there! Cool, huh?

(Sorry, @Maltatai, that's the best I can do for role-playing dialogue. I clearly haven't practiced as much as you have...)

But this map bothers me, because when I finish act 2, how will Meshif manage to sail east to Kurast? He can't, because the Dry Hills are due east! His ship will run aground!

But this map bothers me, because when I finish act 2, how will Meshif manage to sail east to Kurast? He can't, because the Dry Hills are due east! His ship will run aground!

Don't worry. Meshif is an experienced sailor. Furthermore he has seen all Pirates of the Caribbean movies and has learned a few tricks applicable to this situation. ;)

Top tip: anything put to chat starting with "!" shows on top of your character for a few seconds. Then screenshottable for a few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: Swamigoon
Is that for menstruation or for incontinence? For keeping on paying even when you have to pee?

Quick question: I can't find where I saw this addressed but maybe my search terms are just bad.

As far as I recall, common wisdom with Frenzy was to use longer range weapon in offhand? I remember reading that if you used longer range in main hand, the offhand would whiff more often. I had been using two weapons with the same range on my Frenzy barb, and then switched to Dimension Blade (+1) and Zweihander (+2) in offhand and I feel like I'm missing more often, but it may just be a trick of the mind. EDIT: Was just a trick of mind. AR issues in general--fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: snickersnack
You can make more useful screenshots with the left Windows key + shift + S (the screen darkens a bit), followed by cutting out a rectangle with the mouse. I usually paste it into Paint with Ctrl-V, then halve the size (pictures from a 4K screen are pretty large), select it again with Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C and then put it into these forums with Ctrl-V again. You will also have no picture file anywhere then, so there's nothnig to clean up thereafter.

In 20 years of off and on D2 addiction I've never actually patted a Druid. I'm well on the way now with this Fury (and furry) guy, and I can't believe I waited this long. The damage and tankiness are unreal. It helps that he is brutally overleveled and overequipped for A1 Hell.

In 20 years of off and on D2 addiction I've never actually patted a Druid. I'm well on the way now with this Fury (and furry) guy, and I can't believe I waited this long. The damage and tankiness are unreal. It helps that he is brutally overleveled and overequipped for A1 Hell.
I had also put it off for years, but my son and I did a Fury Druid pat a while back and it was super savage. It really mows through the game in a satisfying way. What are you using in weapon slot? I know now Grief probably works best, but we did an upped Ribcracker for old time's sake.

At the moment I've got Obedience in a cryptic axe, but the Tomb Reaver is looming on the horizon. Only seven more levels. I'm not sure what to throw in it, I don't have the resources of a certain toilet brush-bedeviled poster so probably not the 2 40/15s and a Zod.

• Love
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
the burning souls easter egg is pretty useful in classic. this is 1.05, and only a small fraction of the number of rares i found in about an hour
105_souls_easter_egg_spoils.png
(note: literally none of them were good)

What happened to the etdlehaq memorial bar?

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High