Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

This program is great, however I am having a particular problem that is very annoying. Some items do not scan, like irathas belt, particular rare ornates/mages, but other rare ornates/mages do scan in. I am inputting these few items missed, but it is sort of time-consuming and annoying. *I have just tried a mule that contained a nagelring and that didnt scan in either.

Any help on this?
Thanks

Any item can be scanned eventually; you just have to move them in ur inventory/stash until u find a position where it can be scanned. Also scan do not work ok if u use 640/480 resolution; use 800x600 instead if that is the case.

So I finally found some time to try this version. I even installed those codecs which I was kinda opposed to at first (it says trial version?).
Nice, fast, so far no bugs on x86 vista, good job guys :thumbup:
Im gonna buy you a drink if youre coming to the ETF party in Holland.

Damn just reading the manual again, cant get the item description in a tradelist to appear in one line :scratchchin:

So I finally found some time to try this version. I even installed those codecs which I was kinda opposed to at first (it says trial version?).
Nice, fast, so far no bugs on x86 vista, good job guys :thumbup:
Im gonna buy you a drink if youre coming to the ETF party in Holland.

Damn just reading the manual again, cant get the item description in a tradelist to appear in one line :scratchchin:
You need to uncheck "full printout" in the settings->tradelist 2.

we chose not to include the external controls in our setup because it is not clear for us if we are allowed to redistribute it. so each will have to download and install them by their own. yes it is a trial version but adria will work anyway.

unfortunately i cannot come to the meeting in holland although i would like to (i have nice memories about amsterdam (red light district of course :p)). save me a space cookie though :D

You need to uncheck "full printout" in the settings->tradelist 2.
Unchecked but had to restart to take effect. All fine now, thx :thumbup:
Now to numbering the items in tradelist...

yes it is a trial version but adria will work anyway.
unfortunately i cannot come to the meeting in holland although i would like to (i have nice memories about amsterdam (red light district of course :p)). save me a space cookie though :D
I have a free seat in my car all the way to Holland. But from Prague. Cookie like cookie or cookie with something extra? :)

Unchecked but had to restart to take effect. All fine now, thx :thumbup:
Now to numbering the items in tradelist...
Haven't done any function to allow automatic numbering, but I'm currently in the process of remaking the tradelist printing system. Thanks for mentioning another thing I should include in it :thumbsup:

Note to all: As I'm remaking the printing system I'm open to more suggestions of any kind regarding tradelist formatting. Seen any tradelists on any of the trade forums that looked really good and you'd want me to mimic to formatting of?

I've finally found some time to try this nice piece of software, and I really like it! Great job guys! :thumbup:

As for the tradelist just one thing bugs me: If for example I wish to put a CS I recently found up for trade this is what Adria gives me:
Code:
Colossus Sword (2h-dmg: 91 to 181 , dur: 26 of 26 , dexreq: 85 , strreq: 172 , lvlreq: 60 , Sword Class - Fast Attack Speed , eth)

I find this somewhat irritating. The only real Information contained in the line is the "eth", and this tiny albeit important bit of information perishes beneath all the other numbers and info. Same with sockets, %ed an such.

Is there a way (maybe something like the NO_STATIC_MODS) to not put out the damage/durability/attackspeed and maybe dex/str requirements?

As for eth items: As Adria is aware of "etherealness" would it be possible to put the "eth" in front of the item name?

I've finally found some time to try this nice piece of software, and I really like it! Great job guys! :thumbup:

As for the tradelist just one thing bugs me: If for example I wish to put a CS I recently found up for trade this is what Adria gives me:
Code:
Colossus Sword (2h-dmg: 91 to 181 , dur: 26 of 26 , dexreq: 85 , strreq: 172 , lvlreq: 60 , Sword Class - Fast Attack Speed , eth)
I find this somewhat irritating. The only real Information contained in the line is the "eth", and this tiny albeit important bit of information perishes beneath all the other numbers and info. Same with sockets, %ed an such.

Is there a way (maybe something like the NO_STATIC_MODS) to not put out the damage/durability/attackspeed and maybe dex/str requirements?

As for eth items: As Adria is aware of "etherealness" would it be possible to put the "eth" in front of the item name?
As stated in the post above yours, I'm remaking the printing system. Getting rid of more unnecessary info on items is one of the things I'm hopeing to improve, and making it so that eth appears at the front of the item printout will be easy to add an option for.

Thanks for posting, and do tell if you've got any more suggestions regarding the printout formatting. :thumbsup:

Awesome job on the program, just used it, and had just a few minor problems. Installation and general controls were no problem.

The program did not however correctly read the CV with 4 sockets, also it was not able to read a Crescent Moon runeword I had on there. I guess these are still minor things that are being worked on.

I would like to suggest, with regard to the trade list that can be created, to maybe keep it a bit simpler. I found that all that coloring and stuff did not translate when I put it on the forums for a trade list. Had to edit out all the stuff in parentheses after posting. And maybe it would be better to leave it in the categories that the items are in already, i.e. Weapons, Armor, Charms, etc.., instead of having rare, blue, gold, etc?

Still a great little gadget to have, now I don't need to make a complicated list in word and I can always add and delete items at will, good job :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Awesome job on the program, just used it, and had just a few minor problems. Installation and general controls were no problem.

The program did not however correctly read the CV with 4 sockets, also it was not able to read a Crescent Moon runeword I had on there. I guess these are still minor things that are being worked on.

I would like to suggest, with regard to the trade list that can be created, to maybe keep it a bit simpler. I found that all that coloring and stuff did not translate when I put it on the forums for a trade list. Had to edit out all the stuff in parentheses after posting. And maybe it would be better to leave it in the categories that the items are in already, i.e. Weapons, Armor, Charms, etc.., instead of having rare, blue, gold, etc?

Still a great little gadget to have, now I don't need to make a complicated list in word and I can always add and delete items at will, good job :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
In the program installation folder you'll find a user manual that explains a bit about tradelist creation etc. You can change the settings to remove the color codes and change how it categorizes items, there should be no need to do it manually.

As for items not scanning correctly, have a look at the OCR tab in the settings window, you can add minor scanning errors to a textfile to have the program autofix them the next time around. Above all gray text may get small errors that need to be fixed that way.

You wanted more suggestions, so here are two small ones

• If items have no variable stats the parentheses are dispensable
  • Grouping for non-gems would be nice. eg.
    Code:
    now:
    Angelic Wing ()
    Angelic Wing ()

then:
    2 Angelic Wing

My third suggestion would have been a possibility to switch from a Class -> Type based category setup to a simple Type based one, but I found that this is already included. Neat! :thumbup:

Also: is there a way to save a tradelist? Meaning the selection of items I draged into the "Trade List" window is gone once I close Adria, right? Or better yet, make Adria aware of which items are for trade with a checkbox or something, so these items are automatically included in tradelists you create.

You wanted more suggestions, so here are two small ones

• If items have no variable stats the parentheses are dispensable
  • Grouping for non-gems would be nice. eg.
    Code:
    now:
    Angelic Wing ()
    Angelic Wing ()

then:
    2 Angelic Wing

My third suggestion would have been a possibility to switch from a Class -> Type based category setup to a simple Type based one, but I found that this is already included. Neat! :thumbup:

Also: is there a way to save a tradelist? Meaning the selection of items I draged into the "Trade List" window is gone once I close Adria, right? Or better yet, make Adria aware of which items are for trade with a checkbox or something, so these items are automatically included in tradelists you create.
Thanks for the suggestions, The empty parenthesis should be really simple to remove so no problem including that function. The grouping of identical items has been planned and I intend to use the same function to group items and runes so the layout would be something like:

3x Item text

Not sure what your opinion on the "x" is but I feel it looks a bit better using it then without, but I could potentially make it so that such details can be adjusted by the user.

I could try to do some kind of tradelist save/load system, so that you can have multiple tradelists. Or would it be better if the program just remembers what items you have in the tradelist report control (the one you drag items to) during adria shutdown, and reloads the same items upon start up?

I'd prefer a save/load function I think. Been a while since I was able to use this program now, but I imagine keeping tradelists for SC, HC, ladder or nl is much easier with different lists.

I'd prefer a save/load function I think. Been a while since I was able to use this program now, but I imagine keeping tradelists for SC, HC, ladder or nl is much easier with different lists.

Nice idea korialstraz. I didn't think that far ahead. My immediate problem was that I waded through all mules finding stuff to put up for trade but then I didn't want to post this list right away but rather wait until the next day or so. But then I had to redo the selection all over again. :(

So yeah, I would be happy if Adria just remembered which items were in its tradelist report control but korialstraz's idea would allow for much better item management.

Update info:
1. New concept of char - now it has properties: realm, if it is lod or classic, if it is ladder or nonladder, if it is softcore or hardcore
2. Add/rename char/account can be done in account tree directly (delete was already available) - now there is no need to open d2 and ingame window; though adding chars can still be done in ingame window as before.
3. Search can be done based on char properties (only for classic or only for nonladder etc)

Update info:

1. Save/Load of trade list was implemented; however if one item saved in a tradelist does not exist anymore among your current chars it will be ignored.

Are you updating the install file to include this, or is all of that features for the next release? :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High