7 Yorkshiremen - HC (single pass) Untwinked Sept

Bourdain (Lv28) - Normal Act 3 Town
View attachment 52411

Summary: Act 2 went without a hitch. The +3 Dim Vision from the Rare Head made this act really easy, and by that I mean the +3 is just the right amount of skill level for the AoE be big enough that it hits enemy hiding behind obstacles. The Pilum did its job with it particularly shining the most in Maggot Lair and Arcane Sancturary; not having to rely on dumb AI to target enemies in cramped quarters was a godsend. Unsure how I'll go about repeating this going into Nightmare and Hell, I'll either have to hope for an item with teleport charges or stick with the A1 merc. Decisions decisions.

View attachment 52415

Where's the Jah, Ith, Ber when you need it?

View attachment 52416

So instead of hoping for an Enigma, I opted instead on filling it up with all my offense oriented jewels then fitting it onto Amplisa. The idea is to load it up with as much Cold Damage as possible to make it so her attacks chill enemies for as long as possible, this combined with Decripify and Clay Golem should slow Uniques/ Bosses down to a crawl.

View attachment 52417

View attachment 52413

Shrined my Ruby up to a Perfect Ruby after cubing up all my hoarded chipped rubies.

View attachment 52414

Full picture log of Normal Act 2

Last edited:
For my particular run I am prohibited from going to previous Acts/Difficulties. Revisiting areas within its own act is allowed as you are required to revisit Stony Field from Dark Wood after getting the Scroll. However if it's done on two different instances of playing, limit the amount of kills to a minimum and do not loot any items that drop.

So yes, technically speaking respecs is allowed so long as you use it within the same Act that you get it.

Last edited:
Bourdain (Lv32) - Normal Act 4 Town
View attachment 52433

touched by his noodley appendage

Summary: Dim Vision + Decrepify made life threatening encounter a cake walk. Made a Stealth thanks to the abundance of Tals dropping. Was able to stat up far enough to wear the Sigon's Shield. Max Block is nice. NDE going down one of the Ruined Temples, what with a Cursed archer pack directly in front of the entrance, luckily Dim Vision helped me pull through. Nothing else to report.

Full picture log of Normal Act 3

Last edited:
Bourdain (Lv35) - Normal Act 4 Sanctuary (KIA)
View attachment 52437

Summary: I died to Diablo's death beam. My hubris was I over estimated the durability of my skeletons. In hindsight I should've cheaped out and ported back to town periodically to in order to mass heal my skeletons every other fire wave, sadly, after the 4-5th fire wave started biting the dust. And that's where Diablo got me with his laser beam. Well played Diablo, well played.

Full picture log of Normal Act 4

I'll move this sept into its own thread after I cool down a bit. Thanks for letting me piggy back off your own sept while I was trying to get my bearings. =)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High