[2018] Tournament: Set/Unique Worshippers 2017 [by jiansonz]

"What's that smell?"
"Ahh, the Tower's trove for the taking!"’’

"So, this is the plight of Andariel's atrocities."
"The sisters will be glad to have this back.."
"What nightmarish tortures took place here?"

Two topazes dropped in the Jail, making a total of 4!

I thought the merc's level could never reach the main character. So a level 99 would always have a level 98 merc. But my merc leveled up to 18, while I was still 18. Am I mistaken? I took screenshot of the merc stats and mine, but only the merc stats screenshot saved.

Nothing exciting still. Lots of kiting, using the Eth bow, Poison throwing potions now to weaken larger mobs all at once (used all of them up,) and an Eth Spear with 2 durability.

@Wolron - How are you level 16 after Andariel, players 8? My char is 18/19 at the Inner Cloister, all /players8, finding nothing at all of note either.

Cleglaw's is great if you can find another part of the set. It's tough, but I reckon it could get you through NM at least on a fast-hitting character - not the fastest, but the scaling damage/level, Deadly Strike, Slows Target, and AR would definitely help.
I personally love the Cleglaw's Set.

Maybe I'm mistaken with the merc's level. Been on a break too long. :)

Except for the first few levels when I get my first Act I merc, they are usually the same level as I am. Once I'm in my twenties, they go up to my level before I'm halfway to the next.

There are two instances where they can't be at your level:
- when you hire them (max level is your clvl-1)
- their maximum level overall is 98

@drmalawi: Full clears on /p8 leaves you at level 48 or 49 after Baal.
(NM Baal at level 75. Hell Baal at level 89 (although /p8 Hell isn't really doable for most builds - the more reasonable /p3 Hell makes you clvl 87 by late Act V.)

EDIT: Someone mentioned the imbue reward. It's only good for getting a little more gold.

Kitteh said:
Well, I always took that to mean if you had to back through an area, and that typically you should finish an area and move on.
jiansonz said:
• You may return to previous acts and difficulties, but note that single-pass still applies (if you really forgot to collect it while you were there the first time, you may retrieve Wirt’s Leg for Cow level, please avoid killing if possible and no picking up loot).
I interprented this as you may return to areas you have not been to yet, as long as you dont kill anything while getting to that area.
Like in your case, the cave.

ioupainmax said:
Which Jewel has a yellow colour?:

Pink, Purple/Blue, Peach/Orange, Green (OK), Red, White

jewel01.gif
jewel02.gif
jewel03.gif
jewel04.gif
jewel05.gif
jewel06.gif
Never realized that Jewels are just Perfect gems in a gold setting.. :confused:

Where are all the Pink and Peach gem drops? o_O