2016 Summer MFO

With all this MFO talk I booted up D2 again and found a Jah on my first run. I guess that's a sign that I should be playing D2 again.

Definitely very well written @Fabian, thanks for taking the time to write it. Very nice read!
Edit: Oh and the video was great to watch him in action, even though I think I've watched it before thinking wow that would be a fun build to make if I only had all the goodies.[emoji2]

Is there a Pit Singer guide anywhere?

Also : Sign up thread when?

Maybe @nulio is still sulking after the Portugal / Iceland game...

I forgot I opened that thread :D
Here is latest gear I used on him. Upgrade is 2/15/MF amulet, or even plain 2/15 depending on your gear and what kind of amulet do you have.

Category: Pit p1
Character: Singer barb
MF: 713
Item find: 56%
Average time: 60.394 s
Bosspacks: 409 in 50 runs (8.18 avg. per run)
Efficiency: 4.733 s/bosspack
Adjeff: 1.661 fabians

Planned and build singer today with some improvement. Respeced my zerk barb for that purpose. I built singer the best way I could think of and with gear I have available. It is possible to build stronger singer, but hard to get stuff is needed for that. Also map went crazy with 8.5 bosses in first 30 runs, but then went slightly worse. Still ended in very nice bosspack count in the end.

Only secret strategy in running is to position yourself to drag boss out of minions so that merc can attack it first. You kill bosses very very fast. Teleporting into bosspack + war cry is in general worse strategy, but sometimes work. Its a matter of experience when to do what. I use battle cry on stone skin bosses fast so that merc can kill it faster, also I do battle cry with champion packs for same reason. Then proceed war cry ofc, not much else you can do.

Equipment and build:
2 barb 20 fcr 50 MF circlet (rare with 1 Ist socketed)
Enigma
3 warcry 32 MF amulet
Suicide Branch (Ist)
6x Ist Crystal Sword
Arachnid Mesh
Magefist Gloves
beta BKWB
36 MF ring
50 MF War Traveler

Gheed + small charms + 1 warcry skiller + cube in inventory

Merc: GPA Insight + CoH + Andy (15 ias 31 ED jewel)

Skills:
20 War Cry
20 Battle Cry
20 Howl
20 Find Item
1 Inc. Speed
1 Nat. Res.
1 Battle Command
rest into BO

Pumped vitality until 3k life, rest into energy. Ended with 3k life and 1150 mana. War Cry damage is between 900 and 1000, enough.

Is it time to open the sign up thread already?

OK OK I'll do it!

What a character. What a guy.

Okay first of all, very nice. Second, what is everyone going on about in that thread? That green helmet is the most stylish item I have ever seen on a barb. It mad me learn 1.07 larzuk could add 3 socket to a magic item. 1.07 is pretty bonkers. O_O

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High