2016 Summer MFO

@T72on1 - Yep, you choose whichever approved target (usually Baal, A85 and Pindle) and run it as much as you want with whatever character(s) you want.

You can always take a quick read through previous years' threads to get a feel for how they work.

@T72on1 - Yep, you choose whichever approved target (usually Baal, A85 and Pindle) and run it as much as you want with whatever character(s) you want.

You can always take a quick read through previous years' threads to get a feel for how they work.

No, I can't. Once I start reading something on D2, and on these forums or the AB in particular, I usually read the entire thread. So it's not going to be a quick read :cool:.

Everyone chooses which target they want to run. Check the link in the first post to have an idea how the last one went.

As for dates I was thinking about either week of July:
- 1st-10th July (overlaps with quarter, semi and finals)
- 8th-17th July (overlaps only the euro finals)
- 15th-24th July
- 22nd-31st July

From the replies July is preferred (but second half doesn't work for maxi) and August has the Olympics.
Other option is to have this on September like last year.

I guess that the week that has the less "OMG I can't that week" will win.

I'm on holiday that last week of July. The second and third week would work best, but I'll go with whatever is chosen.

Will 1.14c vanilla be allowed for this MFO? I may not have access to my Windows computer for a while, and I only have 1.14c vanilla on my current Mac, with one untwinkled lvl22 sorc, and one lvl 1 Amazon.

If it is allowed, I will go lvling from now.

I will also update my trader profile (although I'm self found, lol!!)

I'm on 1.14c as well (with RMW). Never thought about if it would be allowed or not. Why wouldn't it be?

If it isn't, I'm out I think.

I'm on 1.14c as well (with RMW). Never thought about if it would be allowed or not. Why wouldn't it be?

If it isn't, I'm out I think.
Sorry, my bad :)

I mixed it with RFO which is 1.13 only.

For MFO, apparently, any version after 1.11 is allowed.

So, 1.14c should be good :D

Drop rates did not change to my knowledge, so 1.14 should be fine with RFO and MFO. Only part that will depend on version is when prizes are taken. Obviously 1.13 players cannot take items as a prize from 1.14 players, but other way around is acceptable (we don't time travel back, right). So, 1.14 should be allowed. No reason to not allow players to play just because they pathed their d2.

I won't participate so obviously any date of MFO works for me (lol).
Will Pindle and areas be merged this time?

Yes it will be allowed. But whoever is still 1.13d and gets something from 1.14c they need to either upgrade or set the prize aside until they do.

Last edited:
Unless there are big objections the MFO will take place in the second week of July:
8th-17th July

This is subject to change if, after I open the sign up thread, the number of participants is too low.

Ok, keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be terrible in that period. At least in the evenings. Don't think that the kids will want to stay inside the entire day during their summer holiday.

Sounds good! I will see if I can sort out my Windows computer. If I do, I will use 1.13; if not, I will use 1.14.

Either way, I'm in!!! :)

I may play too depending on dates. Looking to run ATs, Pits and maybe Mausoleum.

I wasn't going to participate because i didn't think i'd have Mf characters ready ion time. But in a vigorous bout of procrastination i have a fishymancer in A1 hell and a Strafe/FA zon partway through NM. Gear for both is meh but i could get in on some pit running action. (Although i did find a wind-force after 20 pit runs in total)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High