[2014] Heritage of Habacalva Tournament [by twilight]

Updated it for you ^^

So I just put in a 60ish hour week... Today being the longest shift; clocked in at 6AM, got off at 9PM... my feet hurt D:

That being said, I have a 3-day weekend :D Should be able to progress with Valsheera a bit, just not tonight x]

Level 22, at the Canyon of the Magi. I don't fancy pratting around with Duriel tonight. Plus I want to level a bit. I always liked they Canyon and the Tombs for that.

Still debating build. My initial idea was ES, max block but ... that's a lot of dex. Plus str if I aim for spirit. So ... I'm debating. I don't want to spread my points too thin between str, dex life and mana and end up being short on all counts. Obviously a lot depends on what I find and whether I can be bothered to save runes. My stash is already full. Has been for a while of various things. I'm not muling off to an ATMA stash because I think I'll just save junk anyway if I do that. Although for runes it's tempting!

-------------------
Next post:

Level 25 and at LK. I do have to go back to pick up something in the Flayer dungeon but I just wanted to find a way point tonight.

Duriel dropped some yellows. Not useful, but rare. Someone in act 3 dropped a unique weapon for the moron. Which was eth! So that was great.

EDIT: Dimok's Hew

popcorn_mj.gif

Got as far as Trav, level 27. Did kill the Council but things were getting a bit hot with adds, so didn't get a chance to actually use the Flail.

Another nasty moment getting the book, but at least I wasn't lost for three days wandering around the Flayer Dungeon.

I do need to find a better weapon. Steel is great but getting a bit past it now. I found a nice shield with some res and two sockets, so I stuck a diamond in that which has helped. (Gem shrine; hit it with a flawed.) Also bought a shield with increase chance to block a ffew days ago, so I may socket that and use that. I'm keeping my options open.

Got a nice collection of Els, Iths and a couple of Tals. Can't wait until I start grabbing Sols.

-------------------
Next post:

Still at the heady heights of level 27 but now at the City of the Damned.

Someone was selling a Vicious Flail of Carnage, so I nabbed that. Max damage 43. Woot. I still have the Steel on switch, but I can't see it being useful until I can make another one in a better weapon.

Swordback Hold dropped and I was tempted to use it, but decided to stick with my rare shield because of the FBR, FHR, Increased chance of blocking and the two sockets. Picked up another diamond so have All Res 22 on that now.

Still haven't socketed my armour, but meh.

Also shopped some MF boots. The idiot is wearing MF top and hat but the boots I was wearing weren't anything special, so I thought "Why not".

Memphy dropped Milbs Shield and Isen Breast Plate, plus some other rares (which were all carp). I wasn't impressed by one of the Council down there being Convicted. Scroats killed my moron three times.

Anyway I think I'll call it a night now. Pretty tired.

-------------------
Next post:

Level 29 now and in Harrogath.

Made a few changes with equipment because I was having trouble with Diablo. One VERY NDE with him; luckily I managed to run like a deer and then TP out.

Anyway I basically went shopping for Light and Fire res armour. I changed my MF boots for fire res ones. Did find some poison res/mf gloves. Got my fire and light maxed, but the moron wasn't. Cue more shopping and now he has maxed fire/light too.

I made Malice in a Flail so I do have to watch the health drain. I did boo boo by standing around Act 4 town and then looking up after doing something else to see 1 hp. Oops. I was thinking of making one for the merc if I could find a 3 os weapon but his Dimoaks is great. I may use the socket quest to stick an Amn in it. Maybe.

I also made Stealth in Armour once I found Irathas headpiece because that meant the fire and light res was covered by that and I could use the armour for something else.

My ammy is just MF, so I'm on the lookout for something decent there.

I'm seriously considering Hel'ing my Blood Aegis shield and keeping it. Ok it has 50 % chance to block but those two sockets are nice.

I am forcing myself to pick up where I left off this weekend. I FINALLY have a Saturday to myself that I am not scheduled to work..

I do remember one distinct thing...

Steel in a mace is way past-due for an upgrading.

Dunno wtf i'm going to do for a new weapon xD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High