1.07 News, Info and Gossip

That's why I'm too lazy to forward my pskulls lol...

As for weapons, check RobbyD's (?) threads comparing 1.09 and 1.13 chars.

Can I get a green caddy in LK? I've got a rack and figured I might as well get one if possible

The big thing for 08 crafting is definitely the huge increase in SoJ odds. But to answer your question, I don't know any muling programs with automation for 1.08. If you know how though, you can write an AutoIt script to transfer items from stash and trade screen (similar to the aura stacking script for 1.13). Then you can quickly transfer them to mules. Don't forget council is good in 1.08. They drop really good stuff since they have fixed TC. I have witnessed a green balrogs skin from a random mob. No gold sadly :(

Yeah, but seeing as MF is broken in 1.08 I was really just going to cube and rack. All rushing, leveling and MF will take place in 1.00 and 1.07 as the apples just hang that much lower.

I'm wondering about the best lvl to cube jewels with pskulls in 1.08, and I'm wondering if there are additional crafts (not just the 25fcr greater caster amulet) which are worth it in 1.08. That's crafts, not magic cubing.

I'm guessing that the MPK bug doesn't exist in 1.08, so sapphires are still best spent in 1.07. However, those SoJ odds seem appealing enough to forward rubies, topazes and emeralds directly to 1.08 from 1.00, and probably a lot from 1.07 as well.

Exploding pots can be bought in 1.00, so there's another tidbit which might speed things up.

How does ilvl work for those recipes in 1.08? Is it still 0.66xclvl or whatever?

Does the prismatic recipe exist and do the same thing? Getting 1.08 prismatic HLW... *drool*

Oh, and are set items still broken in 1.08? prismatic tal's would become more useful if the bonus works

The MPK (and any other affix merging) was fixed. You can still cube set rare and unique amulets. Pgem rerolling is still broke.

The Ivl is 0.66 (2/3) for crafting. All of the disabled recipes use 0.75 (3/4) however. Can't remember what Clvl you need to be for 2 skills. But I know that was fixed to actually be craftable in 1.08. The FCR bonus like all rate items rounds up to 5. So 1-15 FCR is actually more like 5-15 with 33% 5. Rates for many crafted items aren't correct. Some uniques also have D2C rates.

Not sure what you mean by broken sets. But as helvete mentioned they are weaker than 1.10. but you can still craft a prismatic tals if you want. All the same recipes exist, except all crafting (besides class/weapon) is enabled.

ouu, got a green caddy already, with 3os. Might try to find one with 4os just for fun and then move on to something else.

Cool, my sorc is finally level 98. I made the sorc in 2014 (I think) when I started 1.07 and it hasn't died! I 99'd my barb in that time and used my sorc for most other things (rushing, leveling mules in cows). Won't be much longer until 99 if I focus on it but I only plan to do maybe a dozen more cow runs in the near future to level my other chars

Finally rolled one guys :D

Code:
Prefix 1092 Ring of the Apprentice
Required Level: 3
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0xf6ad2d2
10% Faster Cast Rate
+30 to Mana After Each Kill

Got a second green caddy that was also 3os, so I've moved on. Now I have a gilded shield rack. Might as well *shrug*

@pharphis You do realize that pre-1.10 the socket operator didn't have variable sockets and always gave the same amount right? In this case Griswold's is set to 3... ;)

That's what someone else said but there wasn't confirmation so I figured I'd rack 2 since they're only greens :)

What act can 4 os armor/3 os helms start dropping? Unfortunately, I lost my sorc to MSLE in A1 Hell, but I have another @ level 35 in NM A2 trying to learn from her mistakes.

You must be in hell to get 3os helms, they drop from A1 on. Any armor in NM/Hell has the "ability" to get 4 sockets. However, due to the broken TC, the only armors capable of getting 4os won't start dropping until A2 Hell (TC60). Best to rack them in LK since only Dusk Shroud/Boneweave is capable of dropping normally (both TC66).

You must be in hell to get 3os helms, they drop from A1 on. Any armor in NM/Hell has the "ability" to get 4 sockets. However, due to the broken TC, the only armors capable of getting 4os won't start dropping until A2 Hell (TC60). Best to rack them in LK since only Dusk Shroud/Boneweave is capable of dropping normally (both TC66).

I was just about to come edit my post! I just found a 3 OS lion helm (for merc anway) in Tal's tombs (NM) and then just found a 4 OS gothic armor (also NM) in Spider Forest, both I believe off of corpses, but wasn't paying too much attention. Were you referring to exceptional/elite versions?

Gahhh I didn't look at those. Gothic Plate/Full Plate/Ancient Armor may get 4os anywhere in NM+. But those are the only armors that can until A2 hell

Edit: OK you can get 3os helms in NM from A2 on. The monster must be mlvl 41+ to drop them. Barb Helms and Druid Pelts can drop 3os much lower though.

Last edited:
Did this a couple of weeks ago already: rushed 7 characters completely (all sorceresses in case I ever want to try something) and then did cows with my main sorc + barb that I used for bo @ some places + future java + 5 of the new sorcs. Main sorc is now level 92 and the leechers 81 (barb 82 or 83). I think I will continue to do cows until the leechers are lvl 85. One of the sorcs will become my new LK sorc, right now I do those with my main sorc, but I'm tired of losing good LK maps...

Probably will to some more rushes, could really use some more Ko, Fal and Lum runes from NM forge as well the Orts from freeing barbarians in A5 (keeping Rals for crafting amulets in later patches I think). And then more cows to get more levels.

Did a huge crafting session after I turned 92.

Used up all my Fal runes (around 15) on greater blood colossus blades -> only crap

Used up most of my Ort runes (maybe 50-60) on lesser blood matriarchal javs, colossus blades and giant threshers -> only crap

Used up all my Ko runes (also around 15) on blood rings -> nothing noteworty, but not all crap

Used up all my Lum runes (also around 15...) on blood amulets, got the following on the first try and only crap afterwards:

Grim Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 46
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x563a1ab6
+103 to Life
+1 to Maximum Damage
All Resistances +23
3% Life stolen per hit
1% Faster Run/Walk
+3 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

Pretty good! No better than what's possible with the prismatic recipe though (ok, 1% frw/3%ll/1 maxdam and 3 Life better, but that's of no consequence).

Also did around 300 or so blood weapon crafts in a testing environment (nothing was kept ofc!), with pretty disappointing results tbh, nothing in the 4xx/5xx%ed range. Only maybe a handful of mid 3xx%ed, without any other good mods. Kind of disheartening for my future endeavours. Am I too high level with 92 so that I further ruin my low chances with additional, useless high level affixes (@WoRG )? I know that higher chances of damage affixes on weapons were only introduced in some later patch.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High