A Super Special Reintroduction Thread of Wonders

I've noticed that I seem to be one of only a few SPF members who isn't actively breeding my way through life.

As people gradually leave D2, we are gonna need the younger generation to replenish our ranks. Now get to work!

I've noticed that I seem to be one of only a few SPF members who isn't actively breeding my way through life.
To be fair Liquid only started breeding after he got some cream to reduce the swelling on his big hurty stick.

Welcome back LE - good to see that you too are unable to stay away from the wonderful game and this awesome forum for long!

Well, shit. It's that werewolf guy again. I'm telling you, that guy is spreading some kind of disease. Everyone who comes in touch with him turns green and dies. We really shouldn't allow wild animals to roam inside this fine establishment.

Ahhhh nice! RIP, deadman, Fabian, lemming, TopHat, Friiser, Nexy, Aunt Bertha, Babycakes, Sillypants, Squeakems, *insert your name here*…why the gang’s nearly all accounted for. There’s a lot more of the old guard still kicking around than I figured there would be. That’s great! (Albeit a bit puzzling, since why anyone would hang around if I wasn’t there is a complete mystery to me.)

Grape said:
I've read many of your mat/pat threads and gotta say those are very entertaining
C:\Users\Eric\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
Now go play and make some new ones!
I was actually halfway through a weird hybrid based on a rare (like yellow rare, not rare rare) weapon when I sort of fizzled out. It was an assassin though and I can’t remember my exact plan. Maybe I’ll look for my old notes and see what the hell I was thinking could work. No promises.

Kitteh said:
Let me just say that there are very few life problems that can’t be solved by actively breeding them away.

maxicek said:
To be fair Liquid only started breeding after he got some cream to reduce the swelling on his big hurty stick.
That ointment was for my throbbing ego. I had to lance and drain that badboy so it wouldn’t collapse in on itself like a dying star. *Ahem* Also, Zylo is doing well too. He’s got a wife and two offspring because unlike Kitteeeeh, he knows how to solve a life problem or two.

Grisu said:
Well, that detoriated quickly...congrats Liq, your threads didn't lose this touch in all those years!
I just set up the dominos. The SPF usuals do the rest. (I'm glad you're still around.)

Hey Zemaj! I had to do a double take. Have you been rocking that ugly dog penalty ‘tar since a million years ago? That’s so awesome.

@ Everyone else who kindly posted but I thoughtlessly didn't name specifically- Thanks for the replies! I've missed you or I'm glad to meet you respectively.

Oh hello there. My people tell me that I remember you, so I instructed them to write this. If they had free will they would probably also write things such as "help" or "please rescue us!" but they don't so they won't.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High