A Super Special Reintroduction Thread of Wonders

Liquid_Evil

Oct 2, 2003
Hi guys! I had some help getting my ol’ password/nick back so I could drop in and shake off the rust. (I definitely didn’t want to lose the underscore in muh moniker.) At a glance, there are a lot of new names, and this place still looks like it’s doing well!

Anyway, if you didn’t have the privilege of knowing me from before (back in the Golden Age of Liq), then know you missed out on one of the face-scorchingly awesome, coolest, greatest, humblest D2’ers. On. The. Planet.

I used to play a lot of D2 (definitely no more than a decade of my life, give or take a few years), had a l33ty weapon, and loved me some druids and/or hybrid projects. Oh, and I used to PvP, and make mat/pat character write-ups where I’d basically just talk to myself. It was just delightful.

Anyway, life is going well. I’ve got a wife and kid plus another on the way (kid, not wife). I still play games, but less RPGs these days. I do play a good amount of Street Fighter V (my D2 PvP enjoyment carried over nicely to pure fighting games) and miscellaneous party games with friends.

So...what's up with you?

Inb4 shin kicks and wallet steals

pus, thats sup backwards. I hear you know some of the older crowd? Did you know that durf thread you linked to has broken links for the pictures? You should fire up D2 to screenshot and repost. While you are there, play for an hour or 2 thousand.

Everyone's favourite liquid evil is back!! :eek::D

Good to see you return! Also, you promised to do a vanity challenge II. I expect a thread up and running the next two days or so? ;)

Glad to see You back...always admired Your desire for Druids, though never understood why is it so :)

Welcome back and enjoy Your stay ;)

Nice understated entrance as usual Liquid. Good to hear there is a mini_Evil running around too, and another on the way.

Give @Zylo a poke too!

Welcome back :). I'm rather new here, but your name still rings a bell. Might be a good sign, or the complete opposite ...

And yes, +1 to pics and lots of hours into D2.

The man. The myth. The liquid. Seen your posts from days past. Welcome back.
*Patiently waiting for Thy to break out the ropes and chains, but not in a suggestive manner*

I'm about 6 months new to the site but I've been playing on and off since 2007. Welcome back.

WELCOME BACK!!

Go find a new hurty stick now. Should be easy enough since you got one already, right?

Welcome back dude!

I've read many of your mat/pat threads and gotta say those are very entertaining :D Now go play and make some new ones!

And that hurty stick is certainly a legend on this forum!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High