Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Don't know about all that. Somehow Pyro has been able to see others night actions. But, no one got his claimed result yesterday? Hmm.

I knew that would come up, but there is really no reason not to say why. If it takes 3 to lynch, and there are only 4 people alive, that has to mean that 3 of us are town, otherwise the game would be over. One of the item drops I picked up allowed me to perform 2 night actions instead of one. They are not all a hindrance like nuka cola is.

Thats a joke guys....wow the game is not as fun with only 4 people. Haha.

*gives pyro a hug*

So Noodle really was doing his best to get someone to target him.
Yo frankie, you wanna step up and make a full roleclaim? Just, you know, for kicks?

@Noammr Did you get to invest anyone last night? Any result to share?

I thought that I would be NKed last night being a doctor. That's what I would probably do if I were a scum.

@Noammr Did you get to invest anyone last night? Any result to share?

I thought that I would be NKed last night being a doctor. That's what I would probably do if I were a scum.

Yes indeed. I looked at you got Franklin as a result. What were you up to last night, Franklin?

Worried at the continued game despite the lack NK and possible elimination of the mafia. If the town is up against a lone neutral (or god forbid, a recruiter) then it's still anyone's game.

Yes indeed. I looked at you got Franklin as a result. What were you up to last night, Franklin?

Worried at the continued game despite the lack NK and possible elimination of the mafia. If the town is up against a lone neutral (or god forbid, a recruiter) then it's still anyone's game.

Did you see if I visit anyone last night?

@thefranklin, what did you do to me?

I didn't get any msg regarding the visit and I'm still alive. So I guess Franklin doesn't have the killing power then.

*gives pyro a hug*

So Noodle really was doing his best to get someone to target him.
Yo frankie, you wanna step up and make a full roleclaim? Just, you know, for kicks?

Are we friends again even though I went after you yesterday? Neat!

@thefranklin, what did you do to me?

I didn't get any msg regarding the visit and I'm still alive. So I guess Franklin doesn't have the killing power then.

Maybe he is just handing out flowers?

We are in Mylo. (Mis lynch and lose).

I visited Noammr last night. His claims seemed the most suspect because his results didn't line up with his claimed role. I have a vengeful role, where, I can do is take a duel, and if he tried to kill me, we both die. Otherwise i get no result. I would rather have this a surprise to the scum than something they knew about, so I didn't claim it yesterday. Too bad everyone else alive looked more town, but that is how it is. Noammr tried to kill wanjai?

I visited Noammr last night. His claims seemed the most suspect because his results didn't line up with his claimed role.

His results were pretty solid two nights in a row that he saw me visiting Zarni and D2DC.

I thought you claimed vigilante yesterday?

D2DC didn't visit anyone two nights ago, but got a result?

I consider vengeful to be a vig, just a different flavor.

It seems my power is broken and I only get to see who visited the target...unless you decided to protect Franklin...he was the only result I got.

Are we friends again even though I went after you yesterday? Neat!?

What? I already forgot about that! Water under the bridge.

(On a serious note, sorry if my reaction was a bit strong. It was purely from an emotional place and out of frustration. I did appreciate your later post where you explained your rational)

So the game doesn't end until only one faction left, right?

The game continues as long as there are achievable winning conditions that are at odds.

We are in Mylo. (Mis lynch and lose).

I visited Noammr last night. His claims seemed the most suspect because his results didn't line up with his claimed role. I have a vengeful role, where, I can do is take a duel, and if he tried to kill me, we both die. Otherwise i get no result. I would rather have this a surprise to the scum than something they knew about, so I didn't claim it yesterday. Too bad everyone else alive looked more town, but that is how it is. Noammr tried to kill wanjai?

So you assume there's still a mafia member in play and that their kill was blocked by wanjai?

I forget- Did you claim a specific character yet? If not, could you supply one? Would look for it but I'm on my phone.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High