Mafia - Borderlands!

What is everyone's idea as to what happens after this shooting?
Who to go after if ss flips to town? Mafia?

You do. Looks like you and him are partners any way.

Hey why not go after everyone!

01. DiabloTwoinDC
02. Caluin Graye
03. Noodle
04. Scott Berland
05. Zemaj
06. Bad Ash
07. mrewak
08. thefranklin
09. Coju***
10. IronArrow
11. Noammr
12. Leopold Stotch

(Ya'll realize if i really am scum, Im not giving any leads, if i flip town like i am, well coju is the man,

I am the man! just not the one to go after.
You haven't given any leads.

Day ends. Night three lasts for 24 hours.

----

Final vote count:

The Silver Shroud (4): Scott Berland (268); coju (356); mrewak (357); IronArrow (374)
mrewak (2): IronArrow (346/369); Silver Shroud (350); Noodle (368)

Noodle (0): thefranklin (309/317)

----

After the bombs fell, the contestants were momentarily distracted, but their respective targets remained focused in their sights. A hail of bullets and rockets (and one laser) shot straight sthrough Silver Shroud's shields, shredding singularity solidly. Surprisingly, Silver Shroud succumbed shortly.

He exploded.

It was somewhat unexpected, as the contestants weren't really trying to kill him, per-say, but the manner of Silver Shroud's.... exit... was quite extreme. He quite literally, standing in the open of the arena, exploded. One could say that he even might have imploded - they'd be wrong, of course, because Silver Shroud's body parts definitely went in the opposite direction, but they could indeed say that.

Mr. Torgue is pleased.

-----

With four votes, Silver Shroud has been lynched.

He was Vault-Hunter Silver Shroud. Tracker. Hyperion recruit. Mafia aligned.

----

Day four begins when the countdown hits zero.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...&p0=202&msg=Day+Four+begin&font=cursive&csz=1

Last edited:
What'd he ever do to you!?

[Highlight]shoot: Rabble-Rouser [/highlight]

Hm. So he WAS telling the truth about being a tracker - the important thing is trying to figure out exactly when he was recruited, see with whom he was allied or opposed and how that changed, if at all.

I'm inclined to believe you, coju. Your claim had the ring of truth to me, and with SS being a confirmed mafia (after SOME point), and him visiting Noammr the night he died, I'm assuming it happened just prior to that. A question for you - have you had the tracker role from the start, or were you given it mid-game? (Perhaps indicating that it had been taken away from SS upon his being recruited, you see.)

I've had it since after twilight. I thought, as you have, that I received it when ss flipped. Do you just assume SS was recruited because of the flavor text?

Do you just assume SS was recruited because of the flavor text?

Well, yeah, "Hyperion recruit. Mafia aligned." I don't know how to read that other than he was recruited, and at the time of his death he was mafia.

Which raises the question - was this a one shot ability, or does the mafia have the ability to recruit again? I'm guessing a one shot - it would be just too powerful otherwise, especially in a game of this size.

Would still like to hear Coju say exactly why he tracked AS and not anybody else.

And Ewak lynch still on?

Ok. I've been worried about revealing myself since we didn't seem to have the numbers in our favor. But, it is getting down to do or die time..

I'm a Bounty-Hunter Cop:

Night 1 I investigated Silver Shroud, and he came back "not guilty". So, I was a bit torn when he started looking scummy to me. I started thinking that he might be a Mafia Godfather or something.

Night 2 I investigated Noammr, and came back "not guilty" again. But, that didn't really help me, since he died anyway.

Night 3 I investigated Coju, and again came back "not guilty..

I was hoping to come up with a "guilty" before having to reveal myself. But, we are down there on numbers, and I think this will help us narrow it down and come up with a much better vote.

With no "guilty" reads, I started to wonder if I was a "naive" cop or something. But, seeing that SS was a Mafia recruit SEEMS to explain the miss-read. And, I'm inclined to believe that I'm just a regular cop.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High