Mafia - Borderlands!

Greetings contestants! Here is you mid-day vote count!

The Silver Shroud (3): Scott Berland (268); coju (356); mrewak (357)
mrewak (2): IronArrow (346/369); Silver Shroud (350); Noodle (368)

Noodle (0): thefranklin (309/317)

----

This message is in no way affiliated with Mr. Torgue, who if he could, would be voting for each and everyone of you in a very explosive fashion.

This is a frustrating game. We lock with 24 hours left and two half ass claims?

What, no one cares if Coju has a N1 action? Possibly that can be verified?

Or, no one wants to question their night actions last night? I swung the crap out of the lynch and ewak locks like scum, and you two do nothing to us?

I feel like I am the only town here. SS and Coju could very well both be non-town. I really didn't like SS distancing himself from the Zemaj lynch, but was hoping someone else would pick up on it (I don't want to point everything out).

I see two outcomes:
1. Coju is lying and hopefully we don't lose overnight.
2. SS is scum and they somehow knew Coju tracked him. SS had a weird claim, no reason to claim a power that tells us absolutely nothing. Not townie play at all.

So SS, do you just want to tell us why you claimed then?

I thought about what ss claimed before casting my vote. I thought it too odd that I'd track ss who tracked Noammr who was nkd by someone else. My other thought was to track Noammr. I'm glad I didn't go with that thought.

Oh The Institute

The Railroad

The Minutemen

The Brotherhood of Steel

The Gunners

Raiders

Supermutants

Tracking snacking stacking smackin.

Don't ask me no questions and I I'll tell you no lies.

Sorry, if I mistakenly claimed you Shroud. We shall see. In any event, you're lynching will be a big pivot point in the game. If you are, in fact, town-- we're pretty much screwed. If you are mafia, then we still have a chance. Looking forward to CG's next update....

Mr. Torgue has called in an Air Strike!

This is an ability triggered by a player.

Small bombs rain down from the sky, falling amongst all of the contestants! Bursts of electricity pop from each one, dozens at a time. A cacophony of shrieks and sizzles fill the arena.

The contestants all dive for cover, but one particular Vault-Hunter is just a bit too slow. Bombs smash all around him/her, obscuring them from view. They are lost in the commotion, and when the dust settles...

All players are still alive.

The games continue as normal!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High