Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I believe Cliff's Notes might be able to help with that.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tea

*serves sangria

*serves coffee
Thanks for the tip, and the tea!
I'm still running out of time though, and I've now managed to stress out my shoulder, neck and arm muscles so I'm in a lot of pain. :(

Incidentally, I asked myself that question as well.

Result
Ah, I see. He must have been here very early on if you didn't meet him.

I like to look at join dates and dates when a person simply... disappears. I browse a lot of old forums since I play older games, and I always wonder what happened to the person who was very active for over a decade and then just stopped posting one day.

Ah, I see. He must have been here very early on if you didn't meet him.

I like to look at join dates and dates when a person simply... disappears. I browse a lot of old forums since I play older games, and I always wonder what happened to the person who was very active for over a decade and then just stopped posting one day.

Sometimes it's better not to know why. True story.

With the assistence of Cliff's notes and some extra coffee, I've managed to produce a piece of writing about the Great Gatsby. Hurray. Bad news - I still don't understand the original assignement I was given so I just stuck to describing the characters and summarizing the plot in my own words. I am getting it proofread by someone who's not read the book, always a good idea and then I will whisk it off to the teacher, who will probably tell me the same my colleague always tells me: not bad, but too long. Adding in this case: and not according to the set task, at all.
Running out of time as I am to pick someone up who's going to upgrade my computer. In return I give him a mushroom.

Some really good deals on rugs out there, if you know what to look for. Just picked up this beauty the other day:

enhanced-30697-1408716751-1.jpg

*takes out surf board to ride the waves*

Actually been playing a bit of D2 the last few days. Leveled my trapper from 84 to 87. Nothing spectacular, but more D2 action than i've had in at least a year and maybe even longer. Does this mean i'm back? Who knows. We'll see.

Orly? Time to break back into HC multiplayer?? *nudge nudge*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High