Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

That is a strange conjunction of thoughts there. Lol.

Can you still see how many posts you have in a thread? I don't see it anymore.

It is a colloquial saying, not common in my part of Australia, but I have heard it before.

You can see it if you hover over your little avatar next to the thread title.

View attachment 4903

I'm full of colloquialisms, most of them are not suitable for this forum though. :p

I got a suck email (another colloquialism) from my HoS yesterday; it appear that the literacy, language and numeracy unit that I completed in my training associate degree is superior to the certificate level unit the she wanted to do. Whodathunkit!!

This whole episode just reinforces my opinion of middle management.

The new cable modem for 200 Mbps/s internet speed arrived today. YES!

I don't really need it, but it came for just another 8€ per month and it's cheaper by 10€ during the first 6 months. Of course, the 24 month contract started from anew, that was probably why they made that offer.

As long as they then don't start addressing you with the name of your ex-partner again that should be alright (that continued to happen to me after every offer they made, or every change they did, so when after 10 years they still couldn't deal with the fact that we're no longer together, I switched providers...)

I wish I wasn't such a slow reader. I wish I was clever. But most of all I wish I had already read both books for my assignment - which I misunderstood and am struggling to read just one, being the Great Gatsby which despite not being a very big book is not a very easy read at all.
I have to have 2 papers - one on the Great Gatsby, the other on Penelope Lively's Family Album - ready before the 19th. There's no time! It's not helping that next week my friend, who rarely has time to come over, is finally here for a few days. For the first time in my shortlived schoolcareer, I may have to do some cheating.
I never did before. Maybe that's why I never got any diploma's.:confused:

I believe Cliff's Notes might be able to help with that.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tea

*serves sangria

*serves coffee

Wow, I can't believe it, but I have over 17k posts in this thread. Much time was wasted here, although I wouldn't exactly count it as wasted.

*Drinks water

Wow, I can't believe it, but I have over 17k posts in this thread. Much time was wasted here, although I wouldn't exactly count it as wasted.

*Drinks water

Water is good, when you're wasted like kegs is.

*waves at Loz

*serves Dew

*serves water

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves tea

*takes out surf board to ride the waves*

Actually been playing a bit of D2 the last few days. Leveled my trapper from 84 to 87. Nothing spectacular, but more D2 action than i've had in at least a year and maybe even longer. Does this mean i'm back? Who knows. We'll see.

*takes out surf board to ride the waves*

Actually been playing a bit of D2 the last few days. Leveled my trapper from 84 to 87. Nothing spectacular, but more D2 action than i've had in at least a year and maybe even longer. Does this mean i'm back? Who knows. We'll see.

You have to come back, I'm close to overtaking you in the 99er sept!

The new cable modem for 200 Mbps/s internet speed arrived today. YES!

I don't really need it, but it came for just another 8€ per month and it's cheaper by 10€ during the first 6 months. Of course, the 24 month contract started from anew, that was probably why they made that offer.

lol and our government is installing a new national broadband network with max speed of 25Mbps, because noone needs more than that ....

I'm the lucky guy at the very end of the cable line in the village. All those to the west of me just have DSL with perhaps 4-6Mbps :D. However, there's a glass fibre line in the street as well. It's currently just for the elementary school (1st-4th class), with less than 80 pupils. That's pretty much overkill, so perhaps it might be available to us mortals as well, in a not too far future.

So... who is Etdlahq? I read somewhere else that he was an old and distinguished member, but no-one went into more detail.

Unrelated: I decided to start a blizzard sorc to gather items in HC and take breaks from my tourney zon. I twinked her out with stuff my zon wouldn't or couldn't use, such as parts of Sigon's, Cathan's jewelry, a Goreshovel (brilliant name, btw), etc., and set her loose to unleash carnage. I've never tried twinking before, and she is absurdly fun.

Kestegs is older by far but far less distinguished if the rumours about Etdlahq are true.

My alerts are dead.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High