2015 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

Scores are based on rarity of the items, and such ratio between items is not preserved among all possible areas. Also guys who would focus on Baal would be in great disadvantage in comparison to players who would focus only on Pindle or some area lvl85. That's why, for fair scoring, we focus on areas lvl 85, Pindle and Baal separately, even though Pindle and areas are very much alike so they can be combined into one single area.

@Grape I uploaded a new version of the excel with a trick to allow auto completion of the items' names. It should make it faster to use :D And yes my plan was to make it so pretty that people will write every single qualifier there!

But I will not take advantage of it because I will not run. :p I was thinking about it but with the loading times in win10 I'll never be competitive. And only possible remaining goals in 1.13d are PGems and maybe Pally to 98 (and seal boss packs and/or diablo would be a must for it - making me even less competitive in A85 running).

I might actually switch to pindle if the two areas don't combine. I need a Death's web and that might get me one quicker.

PS: Can't open the excel sheet in openoffice. Sounds like a work project then.

@Grape Thanks! I remembered a way that might make it even faster to use. If it works I'll upload a new version.

Baal category will probably be deleted. @GooberGrape would you be interested in running A85 or Pindle?

Pindle category will be merged with A85 if there's not five or more users in Pindle until the end of 3rd of September.

@nulio please move me to Pindleskin then, thanks!

@thefranklin make the switch so Pindle can have 5 players and be our own category :D

But I will not take advantage of it because I will not run. :p I was thinking about it but with the loading times in win10 I'll never be competitive. And only possible remaining goals in 1.13d are PGems and maybe Pally to 98 (and seal boss packs and/or diablo would be a must for it - making me even less competitive in A85 running).

In reality I think Nulio is a good guy and is refusing to participate to give the rest of us a fighting chance.
rose3.gif

Well, I've reached lvl 80, found a decent map and equipped my sorc in full mf gear.

I've also found 5 qualifiers in the 2 hours I spent finding a map. And 2 of them were Darkforce Spawn and Shadow dancer. I expect my real top 5 to be far less interesting.

Only really missing 1 thing: an Ist for my occy!

Baal
-------------------

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
thefranklin [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
LiquidClear [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13d SC FAM]
srrw [1.13d HC FAM]
kestegs [1.13d SC FAM]
Saluki [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
dOOmas [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]
XyleneCyanol [1.13d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM]
GooberGrape [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]

Moved to Pindle. May move back again, who knows.

Last edited:
@queenEm did you mave from Pindle to A85 before because Pindle didn't have enough participants? If that was the reason feel free to chance back :)

@Thyiad there was some magic there and you showed as running Baal. Was it your mod magic powers working? :p

[highlight]I can't reply to the thread for some reason. All I can do is edit.

Where did GooberGrape go in Baal? - Thy[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:
With five now in Pindle and no Pindlers in teams, I'll put my name down!

Baal
-------------------

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13d SC FAM]
srrw [1.13d HC FAM]
kestegs [1.13d SC FAM]
Saluki [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
dOOmas [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]

Adding myself to Pindle to have an option of running him for MFO as well, depending on how areas will go and how bored will I be with Pit after few days. New target could be refreshing so I could possibly split running time among two categories. But fair warning. If my signup will be fifth at Pindle, I will then remove myself from him before MFO starts which will end up in merging two categories together. I still support decision of someone leaving Pindle to areas to merge categories together!

And now I, Grip from areas, wanna ask Grip from Pindle to join into team named lolGripdaTroll. If you accept, let me know! If not, then FU.

I'll then ask Maxicek to join in team with me named... Team PvPNubz.
Good? Lemme know.

Baal
-------------------

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13d SC FAM]
srrw [1.13d HC FAM]
kestegs [1.13d SC FAM]
Saluki [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
dOOmas [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM]
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Gripphon [1.13d SC FAM]
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13d SC FAM]
Zylo [1.13d SC FAM]
TheNix [1.13d SC FAM]

@queenEm did you mave from Pindle to A85 before because Pindle didn't have enough participants? If that was the reason feel free to chance back :)

No, I realized my only running candidate hasn't reached act5 yet so I think it is more realistic to go for AT. or the Pits? A lightning javazon without Infinity? Where is the best place to go?

Don't we need to have Baal runners for teams? Traditionally it was one person from each category.

It will be impossible to do 3 man teams since no one will run Baal and it will be removed as category if at least 5 people don't sign up. So IMO 2 man teams is only possible way of doing teams this MFO, even if teammates are from same category. Or 3 across 2 categories, sure.

@queenEm
I'd like to help, but unfortunately I have no idea where Infinityless javazon would be best to play. Maybe Pit since monsters there are easiest to kill and simply let your merc kill the archers.

No, I realized my only running candidate hasn't reached act5 yet so I think it is more realistic to go for AT. or the Pits? A lightning javazon without Infinity? Where is the best place to go?

If you're willing to burn a reroll, you can turn her into a Fishyzon and dominate The Pit. You'll still use Charged strike and Lightning Fury as your main attacks, only you'll add a Melody bow on switch and use Freezing Arrow on the archer packs. It's a super strong build pre-Infinity and really exploits the best of two different skill sets. Best part is you could run it with store bought gear and still do well.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/guide-ws-k-amazon.464188/

If baal is out, what about a Diablo/seals category?

If you're willing to burn a reroll, you can turn her into a Fishyzon and dominate The Pit. You'll still use Charged strike and Lightning Fury as your main attacks, only you'll add a Melody bow on switch and use Freezing Arrow on the archer packs. It's a super strong build pre-Infinity and really exploits the best of two different skill sets. Best part is you could run it with store bought gear and still do well.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/guide-ws-k-amazon.464188/

Or Pindle. And use harmony as the switch weapon, added damage goes to the splash and doesn't cost extra mana. Plus the run speed.

Or Pindle. And use harmony as the switch weapon, added damage goes to the splash and doesn't cost extra mana. Plus the run speed.

That's really cool, I didn't realize the bonus damage added to the splash from FA. That makes the Fishyzon even more versatile.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High