2015 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

Nice MFO overall. Kinda tiring, but nice in the end. Shocking results incoming, brace yourselves.

You know, when I woke up today I thought "I haven't been getting trolled enough lately, I wonder if someone could fix that situation," so that thank you, grip, for rectifying that for me. Should have me taken care of until December, at least.

(In before "shocking results" are grip winning a85, pindle and, somehow, baal.)

You're welcome... No no, I mean, I didn't troll. Why do you think that?

First of all, I didn't even touch Pindle (nor did he touch me), and secondly, I won't win areas. I can hope eventually for a second place, but first is a long shot. Odds are against me, but hope dies last I guess.

I haven't started my last block yet. Should put in another hour or so.

I wish I could find items I actually use. Three Mang's and no DW while playing a Pit Necro, what a shame.

Final score sent. If nothing else, this MFO taught me that you can indeed hork Pindleskin. I have mistakenly believed for my entire D2 career that his corpse popped on death.

Final results sent. Disappointed in the my high scorers being useless (except one of them). Also that I found shadow dancers the night before this shindig started.

Interested to see how high up the winners are! And hoping for a top 10 finish!

I collected a total of 249 qualifiers from Pindle, but no top 3 items, no!!! I will post the details in the result thread.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High