Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Gasp! Loz? Where?

*looks around for Loz

*serves Dew

*serves tea

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

I see I'm in the minority here when it comes to driving....

Same here. In that regard i can see myself liking those selfdriving cars. Getting some more naptime in while driving to work. And playing D2 on the way back. :D
You can probably even skip the cash part. ;)
...I don't like driving either. It's expensive, annoying, and dangerous. Currently a necessary evil.
...it's true that when there is no traffic and no bad weather, it can be nice. But hell is other people.

blah, some tea for me too, please.

You can't skip the cash part! The cash part is important!

The Girls and Gays objected to Beautiful Women, and Scrooge McDuck objected to cash as well, so I'm allowing any mix of Gold, Cash & Young Beautiful Booty of choice for Happiness.

OK?

Grog for me and the CHP here Har Har Har!

Road Pirates are a necessary evil.

I'm a rubbish driver. I was never really good but since not having had a car for 10 years it's worse of course. It doesn't help that this country's too bloody full.
It's different in Northern Ireland - my friend likes driving and the roads are less crowded there. However, some roads are a bit spooky.

You all talk about 20 degrees and hot rains, while I sit here in Middle Europe currently with 0 degress. And we haven't got a decent snowy winter for 2 or 3 years now. I'm jealous.

So what site / programs and stuff do you guys and girls use to download / see movies?
I used to use vuze and torrentz.com but torrentz.com isn't that good anymore and I'm looking for different sites / programs.
Thanks in advance for the answers!

I like to drive, but I don't like other drivers. I also drive stick, so yay.
I need to get out of bed sometime today, but having a phone makes that so hard.

We are buried under about 4 feet of snow and 2 more feet predicted over the next 10 days. I seriously don't think I can take it! It's very claustrophobic.

So what site / programs and stuff do you guys and girls use to download / see movies?
I used to use vuze and torrentz.com but torrentz.com isn't that good anymore and I'm looking for different sites / programs.
Thanks in advance for the answers!
I use utorrent for downloading movies, with closed torrent trackers. I recommend Piratebay and other big open trackers, if you are looking for quality and can't join a closed tracker.

Somehow I think that goes aagainst the rules of this forum, kamap. Y'know, "downloading" movies using vuze and such.
But, AFAIK, TPB got shut down. What are closed trackers or how do you check?

Closed trackers are invate-only sites, They have trusted sources of uploads, and they provide much better upload aka seeding. You must also upload your torrents for a specific time/data limit. It is not like the hit and run approach of open trackers. Ps.: piratebay does work again.

And to be fair: Downloading is legal in my country, we pay for them by taxes that are added to HDDs/pendrives etc.

Ohhh, I like that system, although I wonder how it would actually work... You pay a tax to the government, and the government distributes it to the correct IP/movie studio? I doubt it.
And, if you don't download, you're technically being taxed for something you don't use by buying a storage device. So that goes to the government freely.

Ohhh, I like that system, although I wonder how it would actually work... You pay a tax to the government, and the government distributes it to the correct IP/movie studio? I doubt it.
And, if you don't download, you're technically being taxed for something you don't use by buying a storage device. So that goes to the government freely.
It has it's benefits and disadvantages. Uploading is still banned, so torrenting, when you are simultaneously up and downloading, is naturally illegal. The law doesn't understand technology here. Also we have Artisjus, an alliance of musicians or whatever they are, get the income, not the government. The problem is not all of the artists are members of this Alliance, so these musicians get nothing in return from the downloads. Also this alliance has been accused of stealing the money, it's a meh situation. Corruption ftw.

And yes, you pay the tax for every data holder, e.g. Microsd cards too. Doesn't matter if you want to store your family pictures or movies on the card, you have to pay the tax when you buy it in a Hungarian store.

This is why most Hungarian families download movies. If you have to pay the tax, why not download movies, songs? Also microsd, pendrive and hard drive shopping from foreign webshops inside the EU are blossoming.

Welcome to Hungary, home of piracy. :D

Ps. : this is a good idea badly executed. They should delete the illegal uploading part from the law, and decrease the tax on storage to be competitive with countries that have better economy. Or raise this idea to be used in the whole EU.

Celebrate!
I don't pirate things, I'd feel bad, essentially when I do have a bit of disposable income

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High